Beijing R1: Andrea Petkovic d. [2] Victoria Azarenka 6-4 2-6 6-4 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #31
country flag StevoTG

StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice StevoTG is just really nice
Re: Beijing R1: Andrea Petkovic d. [2] Victoria Azarenka 6-4 2-6 6-4

Very enjoyable match to watch, good tension to it. Good variety including some nice net play and Petko deserved it in the end. Huge win for her on her road back to the top!
StevoTG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #32
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

She did it My girl

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #33
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Laughable performance, Vika just gifted her the match.

Absurd amount of DFs & UEs. 0 points in the last two games combined after getting the break back.

Oh well, the YEC is going to be fun...
you can start looking for another player now

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #34
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Vika gifted it in the 3rd.had all the momentum until *2-1 and these DF to give the break back.after that Petko just tried to stay with her long enough in the rallies to see her make and error.the DFs can be explained by the fact she really is trying to be more agressive with her serve but all the ues (especially from the bh)were just

anyway, after all she has been through it's great to see Petko having a big win like that.

PS : Cicak needs to get her shit together or stop umpiring
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #35
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Laughable performance, Vika just gifted her the match.

Absurd amount of DFs & UEs. 0 points in the last two games combined after getting the break back.

Oh well, the YEC is going to be fun...
Vielleicht musst du dich schon langsam auf die Suche nach einer neuen Lieblingsspielerin machen
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #36
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of dogwonder24 has much to be proud of

Congrats Petko! Such an inspiration!

PAW Titles:
Auckland 2014
Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up)
Ana Ivanovic forever
Christina McHale || Alize Cornet
dogwonder24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #37
country flag hien88

hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice hien88 is just really nice

Asian nightmare for Vika
hien88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #38
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Always great to see the Shrieker lose.
I'm sure Vika will be ready for the YEC again

Anna Chakvetadze + Ágnes Szávay + Katarina Srebotnik + Tatiana Golovin + Nicole Vaidišová
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #39
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future

Was she actually going for her serves or was this the everything is just off over hitting the second mall as usual situation? 15 double faults makes me wonder if she was working on her serve and going for it, or just having her usual day but today one of the worst?

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #40
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
Vielleicht musst du dich schon langsam auf die Suche nach einer neuen Lieblingsspielerin machen
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #41
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
you can start looking for another player now
You are mean.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Sassy-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #42
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea showed incredible heart in that match. Extremely well played, especially from 0-2 down in the 3rd set. At that point it really looked like there was no way back for Andrea but the way she fought for the next couple of games showed unbelievable grit and heart.

Vika played well at times too. And to her credit she fought till the end, well until that last game anyway. That said, her inability to put her 2nd serve into play is starting to become a real liability.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #43
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homogenius View Post
Vika gifted it in the 3rd.had all the momentum until *2-1 and these DF to give the break back.after that Petko just tried to stay with her long enough in the rallies to see her make and error.
anyway, after all she has been through it's great to see Petko having a big win like that.

PS : Cicak needs to get her shit together or stop umpiring
I agree. Im noticing that Cicak in particular makes some very questionable calls. She's not very good.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #44
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R1: Andrea Petkovic d. [2] Victoria Doublefaultarenka 6-4 2-6 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Azarenka's own fault, she was going for both serves, treating them like 2 first serves.
Wow! I guess she thinks she's Marion Bartoli Marion is the only WTA player who hits both serves like a first serve. Better luck next time Vika. Good win for Petki
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #45
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote