Did Mona appear in your dreams? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #1
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Did Mona appear in your dreams?

Am I the only one? She appeared in my dreams 5 times already. Even more than Anna (3 times only).

2 days ago I saw her in a restaurant with her Mum. I said to her "Hi Mona I'm a fan, can I set?". She replayed "yeah sure". I wanted to say to her "hire a tennis coach please" but her mum was with her so I wrote a note on a piece of paper and gave it to her. That was really awkward.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #2
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Did Mona appear in your dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Am I the only one? She appeared in my dreams 5 times already. Even more than Anna (3 times only).

2 days ago I saw her in a restaurant with her Mum. I said to her "Hi Mona I'm a fan, can I set?". She replayed "yeah sure". I wanted to say to her "hire a tennis coach please" but her mum was with her so I wrote a note on a piece of paper and gave it to her. That was really awkward.
I hope she was dreaming the same dream and then woke up with that piece of paper in her hands the next morning.

Maybe Kerber's soon-to-be ex-coach Torben Beltz will become an option. He once was Mona's teamcoach when she played in the german league for Wahlstedt.

I dreamt of Mona one time, but as is often the case i couldn't remember it afterwards. Maybe she was choking a match away, so that i probably should be happy that i do not have a memory.

Last edited by Tecumseh : Sep 27th, 2013 at 10:18 PM.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 02:24 AM   #3
country flag jalusbrian

jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold jalusbrian is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
I hope she was dreaming the same dream and then woke up with that piece of paper in her hands the next morning.

Maybe Kerber's soon-to-be ex-coach Torben Beltz will become an option. He once was Mona's teamcoach when she played in the german league for Wahlstedt.

I dreamt of Mona one time, but as is often the case i couldn't remember it afterwards. Maybe she was choking a match away, so that i probably should be happy that i do not have a memory.
in tibet there are stories of yogis having dreams of receiving parchments with writing on them and waking up and finding the parchment under their pillows
jalusbrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #4
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Setsuna., you have some mental problems.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #5
country flag Grininel

Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all Grininel is a name known to all

Along with a few other players, she's the one I've dreamt of.
As for Barthel, first one was probably in spring last year. I think it was about a coach issue but not so similar to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
I wanted to say to her "hire a tennis coach please" but her mum was with her so I wrote a note on a piece of paper and gave it to her. That was really awkward.
Second one came in this year's spring. She was one of my colleagues in a group (not tennis related) then suddenly I noticed something glowing around her torso. It was a really weird experience and her tennis became as disastrous as it gets irl since then. I was hoping the opposite.
I dream a lot so nothing has to be significant.
Grininel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #6
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

If one of us manages us to meet her, should we talk about her getting a coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grininel View Post
then suddenly I noticed something glowing around her torso. It was a really weird experience and her tennis became as disastrous as it gets irl since then. I was hoping the opposite.
I dream a lot so nothing has to be significant.
That is like the guy who dreamed of Dokic and she had a soft light surrounding her
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #7
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Lol, I dreamt about Mona I have no idea what was she doing and where she was (probably tennis court), but I remember her face