Top 5 fav asian players? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2002, 03:54 AM   #1
Blessings And Aloha

Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice Blessings And Aloha is just really nice
Top 5 fav asian players?

1. Angelique Widjaja
2. Ai Sugiyama
3. Sania Mirza
4. Su-Wei Hsieh
5. Na Li
Blessings And Aloha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2002, 04:24 AM   #2
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
1.Su-Wei Hsieh
2.Ai Sugiyama
3.Angie Widjaja
4.Wynne Prakusya
5.Saori Obata
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2002, 06:34 PM   #3
country flag gorecki

gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute
hsieh su-wei/ai sugiyama/shinobu asagoe/tamarine tanasugarn/angelique widjaja

retired: kimiko date/ ?yayuk basuki?

paradon srichapan/lee hyung-taik/leander paes/mahesh bhupati/takao suzuki

retired: shuzo matsuoka
I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death
And in the crowd I see you with someone else
I brace myself 'cause I know it's going to hurt
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse
[center]
gorecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2002, 01:28 PM   #4
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of
1.Su-Wei Hsieh
2.Ai Sugiyama
3.IRODA TULYAGANOVA
4.IRINA SELYUTINA
5.TAMARINE TANASUGARN

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2002, 11:34 PM   #5
country flag Kaelin

Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of
1)Su Wei Hsieh
2)Rika Fujiwara
3)Ai Sugiyama
4)Saori Obata
5)Miho Saeki/Angélique Widjaja
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 02:15 AM   #6
country flag V.Melb

V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute
Tamarine Tanasugarn
Ai Sugiyama
Wynne Prakusya
Su-Wei Hseih
Miho Saeki
-
-
-
never ends....
V.Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 11:16 AM   #7
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
1. Tammy
2. Ai
3. Su-Wei
4. Angie
5. ??? ( I don't have chance to see Wynne, I don't know. )
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 11:29 AM   #8
Wally
Team WTAworld
obsessed westlife fan!!!

Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice
1. tammy
2. ai
3. su-wei
4. meilen (can i do that?)
5. da-jung hong!
Wally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 12:45 PM   #9
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Hi Wally,
When do you have schedule to go to the site. If you go there Please say hello to Mr. Panomkorn and tell Tammy I wish her all best of luck. and many Tammy's photo PLEASE.
Jiro's Facebook
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 01:40 PM   #10
Wally
Team WTAworld
obsessed westlife fan!!!

Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice
hi jiro!

i'm going to see our darling tammy tomorrow kill mandula! i'm also seeing ai and meilen!!!

i wish i could take many more photos of tammy but i had my camera stolen on tuesday! i think i have told u this already jiro but i was lying on the grass trying to get skin cancer when i decided to see wynne... i got up and went there leaving my camera... i went to my bag to get my camera only to realise it wasnt there and i had left it on the grass... i ran there and it was gone... there was a lineswoman sitting there where i was lying down before... she had a bag and i suspected it was her so i asked politely if she had seen my camera and she shook her head without saying anything or looking at me... that camera cost me (well my mum actually) $700 aust. dollars! luckily i just changed the film so i have the film with pics of me with all our asian pretties...

i hope the person who took it dropped it in to lost and found!!! i will be very poor and sad if it doesnt turn up!!!

---------------------------

tomorrow is a hectic day for me as i have to do my big brother 2 video application... it is due 5 pm friday in a place in sydney!!! this plus going to the tennis! i hope tammy and ai and meilen are playing early so i have SOME time to go to do my video!!!

unforetunately i dont think i can send it in on time so i might have to find my way up to sydney tomorrow afternoon and be back by friday afternoon!!! stressful times ahead!

wish me luck getting to sydney in a day! hehe!!!
Wally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 03:09 PM   #11
country flag jirobkk

Bad luck ! wally,
I am sorry to hear you have camera stolen.

Anyway, hope someone drop your camera into lost and found. Please say hello to Mr. Panomkorn and tell Tammy I wish her all best of luck.

Hope to hear a good news from you.
Good luck!!!
Jiro's Facebook
Old Jan 16th, 2002, 04:18 PM   #12
country flag Steveg
Team WTAworld

Steveg has disabled reputation
Hello Wally,

enjoy your time and take some suntanning lotion . I understand it is quite hot these days. Are they applying the 10 minute break between set 2 and 3 for women?

And if you see Ai, can you please check with her how she finds springrolls in Melbourne and wish her luck on my behalf?

Enjoy your stay .
Steveg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:41 PM   #13
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future
Re: Top 5 fav asian players?

1.Xinyun Han
2.Jie Zheng
3.Na Li
4.Yi-Miao Zhou
5.Shuai Zhang
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:26 AM   #14
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Yung-Jan Chan
Kai-Chen Chang
Jie Zheng
Ai Sugiyama
Ayumi Morita
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:52 AM   #15
country flag something

something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light something is a glorious beacon of light

1. Zheng Jie
2. Chan Yung Jan
3. Zhang Ling
4. Chang Kai Chen
5. Yang Zi Jun