2014 Fed Cup - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #16
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Fed Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
They wouldn't have if the tie weren't a World group play-off - too important. I wouldn't go into the reasons of Mirjana not playing FC as we can only speculate, but will only say based on what I do know that I don't believe she is as inocent in the whole story as she claims, cause Prpic had a problem with her as a team captain as well.

But anyway...looking forward to more info for 2014
It wasn't such a big problem. In 2007 he said he's not gonna invite her to team because she only def. college player in her comeback.
And than Mirjana reacted on that.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #17
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
It wasn't such a big problem. In 2007 he said he's not gonna invite her to team because she only def. college player in her comeback.
And than Mirjana reacted on that.
I'm refering to 2011 when she asked for cash to show up in Fed Cup and canceled her participation once it was clear that, just like other team members, she won't be getting any of it. Captain at the time was Goran Prpic.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #18
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

So our final team is Vekic, Martic, Jurak, Mrdeza (https://twitter.com/FedCup/status/420216984681607168)

TBH I'm dissapointed that Mrdeza and Jurak are included. Both are in poor form for a while. On the other hand we are missing our top ranked player Ajla Tomljanovic and rising star Ana Konjuh.

Regarding other teams, Great Britain is in full force (Robson, Konta, Watson), Belgium too (Flipkens, Wickmayer, van Uytvanck), Vika is playing for Belarus... it will be hard indeed.
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #19
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this'll be a tough call. I wonder why neither of the two you mentioned will be there. I was really hoping for at least one of them.

Honestly, I don't see this team qualifying for the World group. In fact, I don't think they'll even match last year's result. Who knows, I might be wrong...
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #20
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

pretty disappointed...no way we can qualify now, such a shame
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #21
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

wow...only Savic is missing there to complete 'Worst CRO top5 at the moment'

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 06:18 PM   #22
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
They should have invited Faber onto the team
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 08:08 PM   #23
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post

And Lucic.

Where is Tomljanovic ??

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #24
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Why Lucic?
She's top 50 in doubles.

Dont like this at all .
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #25
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
OMG What is this ?!?!?!?!

Ana and Ajla rejected call?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #26
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Why Lucic?
She's top 50 in doubles.

but she is also in bad form.

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 06:08 AM   #27
country flag ma re

Well guys, you know, maybe this FC will be the turning point for some of them in terms of form. Stranger things have happened.
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 09:38 PM   #28
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizac View Post
So our final team is Vekic, Martic, Jurak, Mrdeza (https://twitter.com/FedCup/status/420216984681607168)
I hope Croatia will qualify for WG 2 this year !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:02 PM   #29
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Only in dreams.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #30
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
I hope Croatia will qualify for WG 2 this year !
It's *so* not happening
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote