Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7 - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2014, 10:36 PM   #1456
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

Okay I'm saddened and shocked and a part of me wants to fly up to Monaco with a half dozen pints of Ben and Jerrys ice cream to give to Caro.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2014, 02:30 AM   #1457
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she's in Monaco & not Paris.
Let the knee get healthy. I think she needs to change her mindset about tennis, and start competing better. Play smarter.

They were so together, with Rory going to Colorado and Brazil, and Monaco and Australia.
She has to get that out of her head and get a better mental outlook about playing well each point.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 04:29 AM   #1458
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
When was the last time she played a match without Rory in her life? Around French Open 2011?
It will be interesting to see what happens now. Its like part 3 in her career.
There was the rise to #1 and staying there.
The downfall during the Rory relationship.
This is the next era.
She met Rory after 2011 Wimbledon but before 2011 Bastad.

Her 1st round match against Cornet in Bastad was a weird one as Caro seemed like she really didn't want to be playing and Piotr wasn't there. Not to mention Alize's cell phone rang near the end of the match.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 04:37 AM   #1459
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

I feel so sorry for her. I am sure that she will bounce back, wishing her all the best in the future

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:20 AM   #1460
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope she's in Monaco & not Paris.
Let the knee get healthy. I think she needs to change her mindset about tennis, and start competing better. Play smarter.

They were so together, with Rory going to Colorado and Brazil, and Monaco and Australia.
She has to get that out of her head and get a better mental outlook about playing well each point.
To be fair, she DID compete well in recent months. It didn't necessarily always produce her best tennis, but she WAS trying again. It remains to be seen what effect the break-up will have. It could have a positive effect in that her mind will be 100% on tennis again and that she will have a "I will show you" attitude. But she can just as easily feel totally disillusioned and miserable and not give a fuck anymore. It's likely to be the second of these two options initially because she had her heart set on marrying this character, so she must feel terribly hurt and even be in a bit of a shock. But hopefully she will get over it quickly and be ready to give it her all when the USO series begins.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 09:30 AM   #1461
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

This breakup doesnt mean she will play better. It might hurt her career.
It sounds like Rory wanted a public image where he was dating a star woman athlete, so he dumped his girlfriend and made a run at Caro.
Then he decided he wanted to play the field and not go through a public divorce like Tiger did.
I would not be surprised if he was sleeping around this whole time, like Tiger did.
Golf stars have this network set up where they meet women as they travel the world.

Anyway, its not like Caroline is broke and needed this guy's money, or that she was desperate to meet a celebrity. He went after her and she had a romance.
Now they both move on. And whether they get better results is up to them.

Old May 22nd, 2014, 09:45 AM   #1462
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
To be fair, she DID compete well in recent months. It didn't necessarily always produce her best tennis, but she WAS trying again. It remains to be seen what effect the break-up will have. It could have a positive effect in that her mind will be 100% on tennis again and that she will have a "I will show you" attitude. But she can just as easily feel totally disillusioned and miserable and not give a fuck anymore. It's likely to be the second of these two options initially because she had her heart set on marrying this character, so she must feel terribly hurt and even be in a bit of a shock. But hopefully she will get over it quickly and be ready to give it her all when the USO series begins.
And in the meantime her friends should have her consume every bit of alcohol she can find. She shouldn't concern herself with RG too much right now.

Till it's golden again
Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:03 AM   #1463
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

We should support Caro!

You'll never walk alone Caro!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:33 AM   #1464
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

^You are right!
YNWA Caro! Chin up!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:44 AM   #1465
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
We should support Caro!

You'll never walk alone Caro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
^You are right!
YNWA Caro! Chin up!
Old May 22nd, 2014, 12:19 PM   #1466
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It's nice to see so many messages of support for Caro at GM. I question how sincere all that is though. In the past ridiculing her was their favorite pasttime and know we are supposed to believe that they want her to do well. Posters who never let an opportunity go by to bash her now all of a sudden say things like, "from now on I will support her."....Yeah, right. I wonder how long THAT will last.
Old May 22nd, 2014, 03:12 PM   #1467
country flag goldenlox

I wonder how Caroline will play now. I thought she let this relationship hurt her career. I understand it, but didn't enjoy that aspect of it.
They're both out of the top 10 now. So lets see how she handles this.
This guy dumped his girlfriend for a tennis star he saw on tv, so we cant pretend this ending was impossible, especially after Tiger's messy divorce. He had 2 children & was cheating with several women.

Old May 22nd, 2014, 04:41 PM   #1468
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
I wonder how Caroline will play now. I thought she let this relationship hurt her career. I understand it, but didn't enjoy that aspect of it.
They're both out of the top 10 now. So lets see how she handles this.
This guy dumped his girlfriend for a tennis star he saw on tv, so we cant pretend this ending was impossible, especially after Tiger's messy divorce. He had 2 children & was cheating with several women.
Yes, but the fact that Tiger boinked any woman in sight doesn't mean that all golfers do the same. I didn't like the fact that her career suffered because of the relationship either. But I always thought, "ok, Caroline. If you love him that much and you are happy, who am I to begrudge you the happiness that everyone wants but few find." But that makes the break-up now extra painful because she did everything for this guy, including putting her own career at number two on her list of priorities and she ends up getting nothing for it in return. She wasted away three fucking years of her career because of this character and he has the nerve to give her the boot at the last minute! True, to his way of thinking he probably wasted three of his as well, but you can play golf at a high level for decades while in a tennis career three years is like an eternity.
Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:51 PM   #1469
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
And in the meantime her friends should have her consume every bit of alcohol she can find. She shouldn't concern herself with RG too much right now.
Caro's teetotal. But she doesn't need to drink to have fun though. I think she should have a girl's night out.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 10:12 PM   #1470
country flag JadeFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Caro's teetotal. But she doesn't need to drink to have fun though. I think she should have a girl's night out.
Really? I didn't recall her saying that.

Whatever, pizza and ice cream should still be a go.

Till it's golden again