Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7 - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:34 PM   #1366
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

Aga's draw is brutal! Caroline wasn't going anywhere anyway.
All this talk about confidence is nonsense. Hold your serve!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2014, 12:40 PM   #1367
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she's never lost to Makarova. Hopefully she can keep up that stat! Though after a big break and an injury she could lose easily. We'll see how she's feeling. A R2 against Vinci would be interesting.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 01:19 PM   #1368
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Really not that bad of an draw like most are making out too be she could/should make it too 3rd-QF IMO
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:18 PM   #1369
country flag Blackowl_1

Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all Blackowl_1 is a name known to all

If she wins against Makarova,that's enough for me.She never lost to her,and Makarova also didn't play any clay court events coming up to Madrid,so i will say that Caro is a favourite.Second round could be against Hantuchova or Vinci,and she didn't lost to both of them since 2011,so maybe 3RD against Radwanska,Bouchard,Kuznetsova or Cornet (who knows)
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:18 AM   #1370
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

I just rewatched her match against Makarova on Eastbourne and remembered how stunning she looked in that outfit..
Anyone know what her clay outfit is?

(oh god. I'm talking more about what she's wearing than how she actually plays)
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 08:53 AM   #1371
country flag wozniackiaus

wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double A View Post
I just rewatched her match against Makarova on Eastbourne and remembered how stunning she looked in that outfit..
Anyone know what her clay outfit is?

(oh god. I'm talking more about what she's wearing than how she actually plays)
http://tennis-buzz.com/roland-garros...lla-mccartney/

IVANOVIC KIRILENKO BOUCHARD VIKA

TT - SINGLES - 161 DOUBLES - 177
SINGLES TITLES - PRAGUE 2014
wozniackiaus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:21 AM   #1372
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like Caroline is very close to retirement:

The Dane tells Lime magazine in an interview, "I want to be a relatively young mother, and I do not see it as being too far in the future. I have always even been like that I would even want to bring up my children. Therefore, I have no dream to make my mark , instead , I enjoy economic freedom, my hard work has given me. It means that I can give my children the best start in life by being there 100 percent for them."

Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:49 AM   #1373
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Read that as well I thinking if she does retire it will be after the Olympic, but I will say this if she do retire I hope she will comeback sorta like Kim did
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:22 PM   #1374
country flag wozniackiaus

wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of

Looks like she'll play on Monday. Not in tomorrow's OOP.

IVANOVIC KIRILENKO BOUCHARD VIKA

TT - SINGLES - 161 DOUBLES - 177
SINGLES TITLES - PRAGUE 2014
wozniackiaus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:36 PM   #1375
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Sounds like Caroline is very close to retirement:

The Dane tells Lime magazine in an interview, "I want to be a relatively young mother, and I do not see it as being too far in the future. I have always even been like that I would even want to bring up my children. Therefore, I have no dream to make my mark , instead , I enjoy economic freedom, my hard work has given me. It means that I can give my children the best start in life by being there 100 percent for them."
That's it then. With that sort of an attitude I expect nothing anymore....."I have no dream to make my mark." That also explains why Piotr has stayed on as her coach. No point in changing for the short period she still wants to keep on playing. And from his perspective, a few more months or a year and he can spend the rest of his days fishing - not that much of a sacrifice, it's not as though he's 70.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:48 PM   #1376
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
That's it then. With that sort of an attitude I expect nothing anymore....."I have no dream to make my mark." That also explains why Piotr has stayed on as her coach. No point in changing for the short period she still wants to keep on playing. And from his perspective, a few more months or a year and he can spend the rest of his days fishing - not that much of a sacrifice, it's not as though he's 70.
We all could all see her motivation and mental focus and "want to win" haven't been there for over 2 years.
So this only surprised me in saying it. Certainly she's playing like she's part time WAG, part time player, for a long time now.

Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:52 PM   #1377
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
We all could all see her motivation and mental focus and "want to win" haven't been there for over 2 years.
So this only surprised me in saying it. Certainly she's playing like she's part time WAG, part time player, for a long time now.
I think she'll stop playing shortly after marrying Rory. It makes sense in a way, because once she's married her mind will be even less on tennis than it has been for the last two and a half years.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 08:18 PM   #1378
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
I think she'll stop playing shortly after marrying Rory. It makes sense in a way, because once she's married her mind will be even less on tennis than it has been for the last two and a half years.
I guess all along the reason for her play the last 2+ years was Rory.
I always wondered why isn't Caroline studying tapes of her good play in 2010-11 and studying what she's doing now.
But if she has "no dream to make my mark", then I understand why her game has regressd across the board. To be one of the best in the world takes a big commitment

Old May 4th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #1379
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to think... I want to believe that once the emmerald wedding is over she'll get her focus back. At the end of last year, she was ready to let go of Piotr, start over with Hogstedt and seemed excited and motivated about 2014. Unfortunately, by Doha things changed drastically. Hopefully, she changes her mind again and sticks to it, because right now she seems to be going nowhere.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 03:07 AM   #1380
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She plans to play the 2016 Olympics. How long she'll continue after that is more of a question.