Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #766
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

The idea of an announcement tomorrow makes it exciting.
But there is no reason to rush to another coach. She needs to think about how she wants to get to where she wants to be.
A coach selection should be a thoughtful process, not rush to say you have one
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 10:54 PM   #767
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she keep this coach for full year

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #768
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Well we don't really what's being going on, but I doubt she decided to hire some random coach out of the blue. Last year, they said they were "scouting" coaches almost half season through, they finally made a deal with Hogstedt at the end of the season. I guess, one of the other options they pondered was available and that's who she chose. Tomorrow we will know. I am glad she already has someone else and she's not wasting time with no coach, let's see how long this one lasts.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #769
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

She said she knew Hogstedt and they lasted 2 tournaments. So no reason to be optimistic about another coach. As I said after the Muguruza loss, if you turned it on at 64 54 and watched the next 9 games, it didnt even look like Caro was trying. The effort level was awful, and thats at a hardcourt major

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #770
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

So off topic do anyone know how too place your twitter page on your signature

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #771
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Antonio van Grichen? Mats Merkel? I'm just thinking out loud about her next coach.
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #772
country flag Trey

I would like Antonio Van Grichen, Chris Evert or Michael Mortensen

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #773
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Here at 05:15cet I'll go to a shop and buy a paper, if not we know it before but from 04:30 we should be able to read it online at eb.dk who's the new coach... we'll see...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #774
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I would like Antonio Van Grichen, Chris Evert or Michael Mortensen
Ekstra Bladet writes today Michael Mortensen will be her new coach...

Danes can buy the paper online and read about it.

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #775
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

But personlig I don't think it will work, and I don't like him as ES commentator!

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 03:36 AM   #776
country flag Trey

I think I heard of personling before anyway I call it with Micheal I just hoping she keep him for a very very very long time lol

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 03:39 AM   #777
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

I just talk with a dane about it, former problems with Mortensen is that his family don't want him to travel as full time coach, so my guess her dad continue as now with Mortensen maybe her coach for a few month...

But Caro and family has known MM since many years as hi is coach in her club in Copenhagen, even Caro for long was member in Lyngby tennis club...

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 03:43 AM   #778
country flag Trey

Wow why would she fire Tomas since he can't travel full time and hire Micheal if he can't travel full time make no sense too me

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 04:38 AM   #779
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Mortensen and Caro's team have made a deal for the 4 upcoming tournaments and will so see how it works, with MM as new coach...

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 05:16 AM   #780
country flag goldenlox

I dont understand what she is doing, but it all starts with her effort level and the way she plays big points.
Bringing in different coaches for a few weeks is meaningless.
She needs one style and to play it well, especially on big points
Some coaches will say she has to change her forehand, some will say she has to be aggressive and move foreward.
She had a winning style, but part of long term success is intelligence and Caro does not play to her strengths anymore. Sets herself up to lose.