Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 07:57 PM   #556
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
I can see Caro drawing Goerges from all qualies
Anyway, I hope she's healthy and ready. I'm looking forward to seeing where her game is.
I hope she's ready. I want her to clean up that H2H a bit.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 08:45 PM   #557
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

I guess Caro will be playing on Monday. Hope her shoulder is OK.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:41 PM   #558
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Julia Goerges is out - retired so Mattek-Sands wins after leading 32 first set.

Simona Halep is out after a complete MELTDOWN against Madison Keys 61 64 and it was not because Keys played an extreme fine game - it was quite ordinary. Very difficult to see Halep on top till AO.

Last edited by Hoergren : Jan 5th, 2014 at 12:31 AM.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:52 AM   #559
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Im alittle bit worried about her preparation. She needs a couple of matches to get going. Preparing for some rustiness in the first match, so hopefully she gets an easy opponent to settle into her game.
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:57 AM   #560
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
I wonder what CaRory are planning for their future as far as marriage goes? Do they think their marriage can work while they're both active and travelling most of the year? Does Caro plan to retire early? Will they have a long engagement, like 5 years? Or maybe they have no plans past just loving each other in the present?
if people over-analyzed everything like that then no one would get engaged. Im sure they are just thinking in the present and are deeply in love right now. Whether it gets to the marriage alter or not remains to be seen.
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 03:59 AM   #561
country flag KleineBiere

KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute KleineBiere has a reputation beyond repute

Caro-Goerges
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 04:20 AM   #562
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleineBiere View Post
Caro-Goerges
Wait, Goerges lost in qualifying?
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 04:49 AM   #563
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Yup. Goerges got a LL position and faces Caro first round.

... this should be interesting.
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 04:57 AM   #564
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Lepchenko got the LL spot ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 05:20 AM   #565
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I thought Lepchenko got the LL spot ?
Lepchenko got Stephens' spot, but Hampton also withdrew opening up another spot.

Last edited by Double A : Jan 5th, 2014 at 05:26 AM.
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 06:49 AM   #566
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double A View Post
Yup. Goerges got a LL position and faces Caro first round.

... this should be interesting.
It's interesting x 2. Not only that Caro's first match is against someone who beat her the last three times, I also learned something new about the rules: I thought that when you retired from a Q-match, you were completely out of the equation. That's logical since retirement usually equals injury, Achilles strain in JG's case, I heard. I doubt JG will chance to aggravate the injury a week before a GS, so it's very likely Caro wins by W/O. And I'm not happy about that, Caro needs some matches under her belt before AO. They should've given the LL spot to Peer or Scheepers.

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Jan 5th, 2014 at 07:03 AM.
C. W. Fields is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 07:14 AM   #567
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^ indeed...I thought that in the old rules that was not allowed

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 08:21 AM   #568
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
^ indeed...I thought that in the old rules that was not allowed
From the tournament point of view it makes no sense to me. Aren't they interested in selling tickets?

Last edited by Hoergren : Jan 5th, 2014 at 08:30 AM.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 09:28 AM   #569
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Georges hasnt been the same player since spring of 2011, but neither has Caro.
Now its 2 struggling players, but Caro has to win this on hardcourt
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #570
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

called it!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote