Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7 - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #466
country flag njcbe

njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
We should be honest, tennis is well covered for most of the season, basically whenever it is not in the USA
I'm not sure how it is in GB, but tennis is well covered ONLY when it's in the US where I live in New Jersey. The US Open series is the only time any tournaments other than the majors ever get on to espn. It would be nice to live in a country for a bit where tennis is actually really important. Not too many people care here. If I didn't pay for tennis channel, then I would almost never see any tennis ever. That's sad that the sport has decreased in relevance so significantly in the past 40 years.
njcbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #467
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well, I come from Italy and we have Super Tennis there, which is for free and shows most of the tournaments of the year and in any case it's tennis 24/7

now I live in the UK and it's not too bad with ES and now BT sport too

but I meant the coverage assured by tournaments...you can find a stream for many courts of every event which is not in the states...IW covers 15 WTA matches in two weeks

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #468
country flag njcbe

njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all njcbe is a name known to all

Very true about the streams. I still don't really understand why the US is considered so technologically advanced yet we have like no online sports viewing capabilities except for espn3. I'm just anxious to see Caro for the first time this year. And luckily, they have enough streams where we can all actually see it Caro's gonna have to be put on one of the three tv courts don't you think?
njcbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #469
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
well, I come from Italy and we have Super Tennis there, which is for free and shows most of the tournaments of the year and in any case it's tennis 24/7

now I live in the UK and it's not too bad with ES and now BT sport too

but I meant the coverage assured by tournaments...you can find a stream for many courts of every event which is not in the states...IW covers 15 WTA matches in two weeks
Pathetic is the only fitting word to describe the coverage for Indian Wells.

Anyway, the draw for Brisbane should be happening in a couple hours. Let's hope she wins a match at Brisbane this time around. :P
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #470
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

We can't see tennis LIVE in Denmark because they shows American icehockey

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #471
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

But mainly in the Sydney week, Brissy from wednesday are better...

3 hours now untill the Draw and Pervak don't play!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #472
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Cibulkova v Wozniacki #brisbanetennis

LOL, Fuck our lives.
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #473
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Cant do worse than last year. Now we'll see if Hogstedt can help her or if its like Jankovic and she cant do what she used to anymore
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #474
country flag Double A

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Cant do worse than last year. Now we'll see if Hogstedt can help her or if its like Jankovic and she cant do what she used to anymore
That's true. She does have a good record against Domi though, but you never know. That Wimbledon match is still haunting.
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #475
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Tough first round but at the same time you never know with Domi when she on she on but at the same time when she off she off. she also in the same side of the draw with Serena & Sharapova hopefully she made some Improvement with Hogstedt and make too the QF at least

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #476
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

If she beats Domi, should make it to Serena in quarters. But I hope she can improve from 2012, 2013. It seems very hard for players to cycle back after years of underachieving. Look at Jankovic, Ivanovic. They were both #1's and much better than they played the last few years.

Brisbane Intl ‏@BrisbaneTennis 14m
Williams, Sharapova and Wozniacki all in a very tough top half of the draw #brisbanetennis

(1)Williams v BYE
Petkovic v Mattek Sands
Date Krumm v (wc)Rogowska
Cibulkova v (6)Wozniacki

(3)Sharapova v Garcia
Hantuchova v Q
Kanepi v Q
Q v (8)Suarez Navarro

(5)Kerber v Mladenovic
Pavlyuchenkova v Q
Lepchenko v Svitolina
Schiavone v (4)Jankovic

(7)Lisicki v Rybarikova
Voegele v Keys
Voskoboeva v (wc)Dellacqua
(2)Azarenka v BYE

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #477
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Serena's quarter , oh well as long as it doesn't happen at the AO.
She gets Cibulkova quite frequently, hopefully the winning trend continues, though first matches of the season are always tricky.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #478
country flag Double A

Caroline doesn't play tomorrow.
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #479
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Caro's Brisbane quarter

Caro is 9-3 H2H with Domi and 3-1 in Australia

http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/p.../player2/12135
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #480
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
Serena's quarter , oh well as long as it doesn't happen at the AO.
She gets Cibulkova quite frequently, hopefully the winning trend continues, though first matches of the season are always tricky.
At majors, week 1 draw is much more important than where Serena is.
Caroline has been one of the weakest seeds at majors the last 2 years