Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7 - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #1816
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 7

Happy birthday Caro!!! Have fun today.

It's hard to believe Caro's now 24. It doesn't seem that long ago that she was 20.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #1817
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Caro.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #1818
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Sunshine

Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #1819
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Istanbul draw
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...4/1027/MDS.pdf

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #1820
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

My god..another 1st round exit

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #1821
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya! View Post
Bencic is good but Caro should win if she continues her grass form. It's been a while so let's see how she performs.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #1822
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya! View Post
This tournament doesnt mean much. It will tell if she's now mentally ready for the summer, but she has to play well at bigger tournaments than this.
Bencic is going to be around for years, like Konjuh. So you might as well play them now. They'll be better in 3 or 4 years

I'm looking forward to this hardcourt season. This is the first one without Rory since summer of 2010-spring 2011.
I dont expect those great results, but I think steady improvement and getting back to Tier I & slam contention is possible
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #1823
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Caro probably isn't going to get a better chance to win a title this year. She's the only top 20 player in the draw and the only other top 30 player in the draw, Vinci, has been horrible for most of the year.

If Caro wants to start re-establishing herself, then beating the players she should beat on a hard court would be a good start.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:51 PM   #1824
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Someone on GM posted in the "WTA Istanbul?" thread that they saw Caro hitting today but she had no feel at all. That's worrying. I hope (like that poster also said) that she can bring her best for the 1st round.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #1825
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro probably isn't going to get a better chance to win a title this year. She's the only top 20 player in the draw and the only other top 30 player in the draw, Vinci, has been horrible for most of the year.

If Caro wants to start re-establishing herself, then beating the players she should beat on a hard court would be a good start.
Yeah, but her only title since 2012 is an Intl, and it didnt help her move forward.
At this point of her career, she already has more titles & weeks at #1 than any player who never won a major.
So I dont see trying to add another small Intl to her total. I think she has to improve her game and her mental toughness. Has to start well, keep focused and fighting all the way.
I dont think anything she does at an Intl will mean much unless she's doing her best at big tournaments.
Quite a mess she has to work herself out of. She went from #1 seed at majors to 100-1 longshot at majors.

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #1826
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Yeah, but her only title since 2012 is an Intl, and it didnt help her move forward.
At this point of her career, she already has more titles & weeks at #1 than any player who never won a major.
So I dont see trying to add another small Intl to her total. I think she has to improve her game and her mental toughness. Has to start well, keep focused and fighting all the way.
I dont think anything she does at an Intl will mean much unless she's doing her best at big tournaments.
Quite a mess she has to work herself out of. She went from #1 seed at majors to 100-1 longshot at majors.
I think winning a title of any sort is a good goal regardless of whether it leads to some other results. Having this goal doesn't preclude there being other more ambitious goals.

Winning a title has seemed pretty important to Caro the past couple of years going by the comments she's made.
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 10:01 AM   #1827
country flag goldenlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I think winning a title of any sort is a good goal regardless of whether it leads to some other results. Having this goal doesn't preclude there being other more ambitious goals.

Winning a title has seemed pretty important to Caro the past couple of years going by the comments she's made.
I used to think that. Now, I dont know. Caro's only titles in 2012 & 2013 were late in the year & small titles, and had no positive carryover.
I think its important she gets to NY healthy and ready. So much going wrong and no coach, so hard to analyze it, except her results clearly have her at 100-1 at majors

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #1828
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

I think Istanbul will be either a title or a 1R exit!
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #1829
country flag Protoss

Not a bad draw for Caro. I really want a title here.

Good luck Caro.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #1830
country flag Yksi

Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold Yksi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
I think Istanbul will be either a title or a 1R exit!
It was very close to a R1 exit.
Yksi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote