Patty Schnyder and Rainer Hoffmann separated. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #31
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Patty Schnyder and Rainer Hoffmann separated.

Patty's private life looks like a weird melodrama plot.

Kerber :: Razzano :: Siniakova :: Hantuchova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 10:17 AM   #32
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Exactly

Last thing I heard is that she was hiding from the police and now she's a teacher!
She played some German Inter-Clubs matches last year.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #33
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute

Patty should move to Melbourne like she always talked about. And maybe consider lesbianism - her track record with blokes is a worry. I'm fearing the next headline will be announcing her move to North Korea to be with her new lover, Kim Jong Un.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #34
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute

haha this was the top news article on google. Quality site - there are about 10 errors in only a few paragraphs including different spellings of Hofmann, confusing him with Rainer Harnecker the OJ guru and only crediting Patty for less than half the titles she won

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Tennis...colo13172.html

Tennis - Former tennis star Patty Schnyder, of Switzerland, has separated from her controversial husband Rainer Hofmann.

Schynder has been in the news of late after it was revealed that she owed authorities for tzxes and had also not filed her taxes for some years. The Swiss star had got together with Hofmann against the wishes of her parents, who she has not spoken to in more than a decade.

Hoffman was quite a controversial figure on the tour as well when he was coaching Schnyder in the second half of her career. He was known for his tantrums in the stands and even put the Swiss player on a bizzare orange juice diet at one point.

Schnyder peaked at no. 7 in the world in 2005 and won 5 WTA titles in her career.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #35
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
So she is not "ruined and disappeared" anymore?
Still ruined, but reappeared
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #36
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
The Swiss Misses and their bizarre love affairs take over GM
I know. And people talk about the Czechs!

This pair of Swiss Misses make me feel a little sick.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #37
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Translated from a fairly new story in the Basler Zeitung (Basel's main newspaper).

....Above all, we don't believe a word he says. Rainer Hofmann has often been proven in the past a charlatan, liar and a poser. There is no reason to suddenly trust him.

Two years have now gone by since we had anything to do with him. For a story about the sports museum exhibits, we contacted Patty Schnyder, as they had told the museum that a smashed tennis racquet is available, and we wanted to know more about it. But instead of the former WTA Number 7, we suddenly had her former husband Rainer Hofmann on the phone.

They no longer wanted to talk to the media, he said. By himself, he began to invent stories about Schnyder's biography that he said would present at the Frankfurt Book Fair. This will be a [BOMBSHELL] he said. In Frankfurt, however, nobody knew anything from such an event.

It was not the only inconsistency in this matter. It quickly became clear: There is no book coming on the market. After the publication of the article in which Hofmann understandably came off badly, he sent his counsel Thomas Furstenberg action against the BaZ: "Unfortunately, our references to the fictitious report of you and fictitious quotes were not observed. Also, I will still press charges, because what has made your house is criminal. Thomas Furstenberg, management Patty Schnyder. "

But This Thomas Furstenberg does not exist, he is an invention of Rainer Hofmann. This is also the reason why it is not just Furstenberg who phoned our web editors, but Hofmann himself. First he threatened the duty editor that he'd sue BaZ for tens of thousands, if the online item was not immediately removed. He dubbed the Duty Editor who did not respond to this request as a "little fucker".

Full article: http://bazonline.ch/sport/tennis/Las...story/19554152

(Herr Hofmann used to have real lawyers threaten lawsuits, now the lawyers are fake too).
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #38
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Patty Poses for the cover of the Suisse answer to People Magazine

http://www.schweizer-illustrierte.ch...view-scheidung

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #39
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
The Kelly Family alert
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #40
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a recent photo or a photo that was taken in the 90s?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote