Beijing R1: Serena d. Vesnina 6-4 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #1
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute
Beijing R1: Serena Williams def. Elena Vesnina

Serena serve looks like it's gearing to make a return from 2012.
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #2
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute
Beijing R1: Serena d. Vesnina 6-4 6-2

There were some good rallies. Serena wasn't playing her best. Elena was quite good.

Next please!

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #3
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of
Beijing 1R: S. Williams def Vesnina 6-4, 6-2

No thread yet?
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #4
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beijing R1: Serena Williams def. Elena Vesnina

\ /
I V
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #5
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post

Rusty Rena tried to show up. But Serena came to work and did the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech1 View Post
"Jesus take the wheel"
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #6
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think Serena played badly, not her best but not bad. What can you do when your opponent is going for 2 first serves and ball bashing and they are going in, not much.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #7
country flag Human Nature
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute

The serve was good at some parts , lazy at some others .
Casual 1st round performance .

Michael Jackson :King Of Pop and Musical Genius
Until i die you will always be in my heart .
Serena Williams : Greatest Player of All Times .
Ready for 18
Human Nature is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #8
country flag Nosferatu Zodd

Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all Nosferatu Zodd is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh my...
Nosferatu Zodd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #9
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Chat View Post
The serve was good at some parts , lazy at some others .
Casual 1st round performance .
I didn't see the match because it was in the middle of the night. Does anyone have highlights or the match they can post?...
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #10
country flag djb84xi
Absolutely Amazing!

djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of djb84xi has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing R1: Serena d. Vesnina 6-4 6-2

She definitely didn't need her "A" game, but it was good enough to take out Vesnina, who made it a somewhat competitive match up until the start of the 2nd set. I expect Serena to get better as the tournament progresses. BTW, I see she was sporting some new hair (THANK GOD!!!), what appears to be a new outfit from the Nike Winter collection, and no 3/4 sleeve top this time. I thought she looked kinda nice out there. Solid win though!
djb84xi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #11
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina Local flop.
MrWaagh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #12
country flag RayTheKilcherian

RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future

NID. She's not floping to Vesnina.
RayTheKilcherian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #13
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Good win. Vesnina made it somehow competitive. Should improve next round.
gbenga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #14
country flag desiderium

desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of desiderium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWaagh View Post
Elena Vesnina will probably be really motivated against Serena. I think that she can pull the upset here, so I'm going with Vesnina in 2 sets.

SWEET 18

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
desiderium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #15
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What did I just see?

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote