the gravelqueen and her friends - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2003, 03:44 PM   #1
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
the gravelqueen and her friends

I just had a nice idea.
Why don't we put on pictures of Justine and her tennisfriends.
I mean for example justine - Nathalie dechy.
That is one example (I remember that she was on her wedding)

What do you think of it guys?
I'm a fan and proud of it!
jujufan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2003, 03:49 PM   #2
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
Like I just found this one:
Juju and husband with cute olivier
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wedding_5.jpg (24.5 KB, 51 views)
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 03:51 PM   #3
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
great I'll start looking for it tomorrow
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 04:10 PM   #4
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 04:12 PM   #5
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
question for Eleni this week in indian wells
Of all the players on the WTA circuit, which one would you like to play doubles with the most?
I have been playing with Caroline Vis, but we stopped last week. I’d like to play with any of the top players, but maybe Justine Henin and Jelena Dokic.
and if you see the last picture that I posted.. so I think they're also friends

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 08:04 AM   #6
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Justine is also good friends with Sandrine Testud, Nathalie Dechy, Amelie Mauresmo, and of course Kim Clijsters.

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 10:36 AM   #7
jujufan

Nice pictures to begin with really!
yeah I think Justine has lots of friends ...
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 11:24 AM   #8
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
Here's a few I'm pretty sure most of you have seen.

Here with a group of people...

...and with Kim.

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2003, 02:25 AM   #9
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Thanks theheninfan! The first one with Justine's friends I have not seen yet!! So nice!
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote