Tennis Forum banner

Tennis Mag

620 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Postcard 
#1 ·
Does anyone know when the tennis magazine comes out every month?
The april one still hasn't come out yet, when most mags come out a month before... :confused:
Cheers :)

#2 ·
no idea but i get my tennis mag from down under a few weeks later
better late than never :)
i only got the March issue last week

#3 ·
Which one, spiritfullfrog?

Australian Tennis Magazine seems to be in the shops in about the last week of the month before. So my copy of the March 2003 issue has a sticker on it that says 26 Feb 2003 (which I presume means the date it went on sale in that particular newsagent).

Some magazines always appear in the shops on the same day (e.g. Australian and British Soccer Weekly always appears on a Tuesday). And some magazines (I'd better not mention any names!) are erratic!

My guess for the 'in the shop' date for the April 2003 issue of Australian Tennis Magazine is 26 March (which is Wednesday fortnight). Australian subscribers probably get it a few days before the casual buyer.

#4 ·
Postcard said:
Which one, spiritfullfrog?

Australian Tennis Magazine seems to be in the shops in about the last week of the month before. So my copy of the March 2003 issue has a sticker on it that says 26 Feb 2003 (which I presume means the date it went on sale in that particular newsagent).

Some magazines always appear in the shops on the same day (e.g. Australian and British Soccer Weekly always appears on a Tuesday). And some magazines (I'd better not mention any names!) are erratic!

My guess for the 'in the shop' date for the April 2003 issue of Australian Tennis Magazine is 26 March (which is Wednesday fortnight). Australian subscribers probably get it a few days before the casual buyer.
Thanks for that! :D

#5 ·
The April Issue is Out!

The April issue is out, spiritfullfrog...

And it includes 2 (yes, 2) articles on Lindsay Davenport; full page 'posters' of Anastasia Myskina and Amelie Mauresmo; and a 4 page article on the Fed Cup, with a full page photo of Alicia and Stubbsy and lots of quotes from Oz and overseas players (current and past), with the players with most to say being Sue Barker and STUBBSY!

(And apparently the May issue, which goes on sale on 24 April, is going to include a special on Russian players.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.