Indonesian tennis - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2008, 09:12 AM   #1231
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesian tennis

I am wondering if she still has a chance to enter Wimbledon qualifying

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #1232
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

According to Adjie's sms, Sandy is still nursing her injury.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2008, 01:36 PM   #1233
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix View Post
According to Adjie's sms, Sandy is still nursing her injury.
What a time to be injured... Skippiing the US Challengers would've been better to nurse the injuries.

Really hope she'll be ok to compete the remaining 2 events. Next week is her last chance to get as high as possible on the Wimby alternates list. She has $10K Balikpapan final points coming off as well.

Wonder what Mama Martina's camp are doing to "nurse" the injuries...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:59 PM   #1234
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Sandy's now withdrawn from the remaining 2 events as well. Injury must be serious.
Old May 20th, 2008, 10:31 AM   #1235
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Sandy is not in the Wimbledon alternate list as well

not sure if it's because of injury or something else

At the moment, only Romana is pretty active on tour, who knows she might able to sneak in US Open qual draw

The state of INA tennis at the moment is

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
Old May 26th, 2008, 09:09 AM   #1236
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfh_9118 View Post
Sandy is not in the Wimbledon alternate list as well

not sure if it's because of injury or something else

At the moment, only Romana is pretty active on tour, who knows she might able to sneak in US Open qual draw

The state of INA tennis at the moment is
Sandy is still in the midst of her injury... Even her younger sister, Beatrice, who supposed to play Astrid Bowl this week in qual...do not know what happened to her... I did not see her name in the draw...Lavinia plays Bangkok 10K this week and auntie Yayuk Basuki plays doubles with Tiffany Welford in the same Bangkok 10K...Romana plays Carson 50K this week...Yup, INA tennis is pretty much dead...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #1237
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Sportama Championships 2nd serie just finished in Surabaya yesterday. This tourney is organized by Angie Widjaja and there will be 2 more series on the way. Total prize money is very small for women, 50 million rupiahs. Final masters will be held at the end of the year with only 8 players. Total prize money for final masters will be worth of 500 million rupiahs for men and women. Ayu clinched her title after defeating Lutfiana 6-4, 6-4. With Liza Andriyani, Ayu won doubles' title after def. Septi Mende/Wukirasih Sawondari 6-3, 6-1. Ayu is certainly domestic queen...

Potential young player, Grace Sari Ysidora, lost to Wukirasih 4-6, 2-6 in qf. In 1st serie, Grace lost to Lavinia in sf. This week, Grace still has to complete her junior high examination.

Race standing until yesterday:

1. Ayu Fani Damayanti 240
2. Lutfiana A Budiharto 112
3. Lavinia Tananta 84
4. Grace Sari Ysidora 82
5. Liza Andriyani 82
6. Wukirasih Sawondari 54
7. Dian Anggraini 40
8. Dede Tari Kusrini 40

I doubt that Lutfiana will play final masters since she would go to the US for university as she has been saying to everyone. But lot of people wonder if she has passed SAT or even TOEFL...

www.tnol.asia
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #1238
country flag Rising Sun

Sandy's in the entry list for $25K Qianshan, CHN (Week of 23 June). Let's hope she'll be able to defend all her 2007 points from the US.
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 07:49 PM   #1239
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Just realized that Christopher Rungkat won the boy's double @ RG. Congrats.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 11:15 AM   #1240
Shine On Silver Moon

Grace Sari finally has been starting rigorous training morning and afternoon. She will be top seed in next week's ITF Grade 4 Thamrin Cup in Jakarta. After Jakarta, she had to apply for WC MD in entering ITF Grade 4 in Bandung since she was originally playing qualifying round for team event of National Sport Games. But since the qual was cancelled as per today then she had no choice to enter Bandung's grade 4. In singles of Nat Sport Games (from 6-17 July), she will be 8th seed after Sandy, Lavinia, Jessy, Vivien ST, Ayu, Romana & Maya Rosa. Her current national rank is PNP 10 now. Grace will represent North Sumatra.

After Nat Sport Games, Grace will play Solo 10K (Jul 28) and Jakarta 10K (Aug 4)...

Grace's national record as rookie in 2008:

Padang Open - winner
Cigna Open - R16
Sportama 1st leg - SF
Sportama 2nd leg - QF

If she gets good results in Jakarta and Bandung grade 4s, then she will play New Jersey grade 3 (Aug 18), Canada Open grade 1 and possibly US Open...

All the best, Grace!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 12:23 PM   #1241
country flag kfh_9118

thanks for Grace's news Adji.
Hopefully she will be our next Yayuk Basuki

It will be so great if Grace can play US Open Junior, still tough road ahead, but definitely achievable with good schedule.

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 04:03 PM   #1242
country flag Rising Sun

Sandy's withdrawn from $25K Qianshan.

Wonder if she'll be ok for PON?
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #1243
Shine On Silver Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
Sandy's withdrawn from $25K Qianshan.

Wonder if she'll be ok for PON?
Not surprised!!! Sandy is still injured! PON will start on July 6 with team event then individual until July 17...Grace would like to be in Sandy's quarter in PON...

www.tnol.asia
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #1244
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

anyone have any guesses about when we'll have another top 100 female player from indonesia. i loved yayuk and was hoping widjaja would come through but that didn't work out, unfortunately. and now gumulya seems to be struggling to stay healthy. it seems like indonesia has a fairly established tennis community but all the so-called talented young players seem to go no where? any thoughts?

also, whatever happened to ayu-fani damayanti.? i thought she was going to be a good player, especially given she trained in florida for a little while.

I want to see another great Indonesia player!!
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 04:20 PM   #1245
Shine On Silver Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis View Post
anyone have any guesses about when we'll have another top 100 female player from indonesia. i loved yayuk and was hoping widjaja would come through but that didn't work out, unfortunately. and now gumulya seems to be struggling to stay healthy. it seems like indonesia has a fairly established tennis community but all the so-called talented young players seem to go no where? any thoughts?

also, whatever happened to ayu-fani damayanti.? i thought she was going to be a good player, especially given she trained in florida for a little while.

I want to see another great Indonesia player!!
Well, I was informed that Yayuk has flown to the US to play doubles in Boston 50K and Allentown 50K...

Ayu Fani Damayanti is indeed talented but she has personal problem. Being trained in Florida? No, Ayu never went to Florida. At first, she was scheduled to have short training at Nick's but it was cancelled!

We have a girl who has been at Nick's for a couple of years - Christina Limantoro - but so far she has played limited ITF grade 4s and this week she was qualifier in Jakarta grade 4...Based on my observation, she has made little progress and I doubt that she will be a good player...

www.tnol.asia