Indonesian tennis - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2003, 08:55 PM   #106
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Indonesia Now, win another one
MW is such a slut Peter had done his best already...

I just know that Liza would play in HCM With her own money?

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2003, 03:14 AM   #107
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
I don't like MW!! and her face of course...

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 05:53 AM   #108
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Smile I am all behind Peter!

You know now in the newspaper, one tennis columnist wrote that he cannot understand why Peter gave up on his match last Friday! He makes comparison to Suwandi, Andrian Raturandang and Bonit Wiryawan when they played Davis Cup tie in the years before. Yes, I saw myself that moment when Suwandi was limping and struggling but he managed to win over Joseph Lizardo from the Philippines. IMO, we just simply cannot make any comparison from person to person. I would ask anyone who question Peter, what would you do if you were in his position? Easier said than done! And speaking of nationalism, we should not ask about anyone commitment or nationalism once he or she is giving the time to play in team event such Davis Cup or what ever. Even, as an individual by playing on the tour, each player has already bearing his or her country's name! So, it is rubbish to talk about nationalism anymore-we should learn from our friends in Japan, South Korea or Thailand maybe! I think, Peter knows best about his condition and he has a limit. Let's call MW as an abbreviation of "Mama War" since she likes to have enemies! That's not the kind of leader we need to have - very emotional, lack of sincerity and she can speak out like that cause she is very powerful with the dollars she has in her bank accounts! And if one day, a player is refusing to play any event, do not be surprised! She is just simply reluctant to be criticized! The worst thing, she generates that to the other Indonesian Lawn Tennis Federation's key members who often give unwise comment as leaders! Go, Amri...be the president of PELTI! For sure, PELTI hardly develops players...the parents and the clubs are!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 11:45 AM   #109
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Fresh from hot Surabaya, Indonesia leads South Korea 3-1!

Just got the news from Surabaya, Suwandi who replaced Peter - won against Kyu Tae Im 64 64 61! Congrats, Suwandi and big hooray for Indonesia to stay in Group I!!!

Sorry, South Korea - next year you guys have to compete in Group II, but um sure you will return to Group I soon!

Now, the youngest member in Indonesian team, big server Prima Simpatiaji from Tegal, Central Java is playing against who I do not know yet...South Korea planned to field Hee Seok Chung but maybe they want change also with another player. This last match is being played in the best of three!

Keep going, Indonesia!!!

Last edited by takadanobaba : Apr 6th, 2003 at 01:37 PM.
Old Apr 6th, 2003, 01:42 PM   #110
Shine On Silver Moon

Thumbs up Final result 3-2 for Indonesia!

As expected, in the last match - Hee Seok Chung was able to win over inexperienced Prima Simpatiaji 75 76(2)! Good fight by Prima, he needs more exposure to play abroad! So now head to head is 6-5 for South Korea!
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 12:13 PM   #111
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Indo

Diana Julianto is playing in 10K Mumbai and just won her first round match against 6th seeded Meghan from India in two sets 7-6 6-4

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 12:14 PM   #112
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Diana Julianto (INA) d. 6 Megha Vakharia (IND) 76(4) 64

and she's going to face Neri

Natalie Neri (GBR) d. Q Arthi Venkatraman (IND) 63 62

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 03:23 PM   #113
Shine On Silver Moon

Smile Busy schedule!

Congrats, Diana for creating an upset! Keep going, make it to QF! And thanks to Felix for posting the news - I can rely on you, I know - Yup, I have been busy with my work!

Still on schedule:

Davis Cup Junior for Asia Oceania in Jakarta - April 28 until May 4, 2003

10K Women's Satellite in Jakarta - April 28 until May 4, 2003
So far 55 players are registered and they are coming from India, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, Rumania, Czech Republic, Italy, Sweden. And Indonesia will have 2 players in MD plus one in qualifying round. I hope, 2 in MD are Diana Julianto and Liza Andriyani and one in qualif is Wukirasih Sawondari!!!

10K Women's Satellite in Surabaya - May 5-11, 2003
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #114
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Only 3 Indonesians

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #115
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Any news on Fed Cup team yet?

Old Apr 9th, 2003, 03:35 PM   #116
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by takadanobaba
Congrats, Diana for creating an upset! Keep going, make it to QF! And thanks to Felix for posting the news - I can rely on you, I know - Yup, I have been busy with my work!

Still on schedule:

Davis Cup Junior for Asia Oceania in Jakarta - April 28 until May 4, 2003

10K Women's Satellite in Jakarta - April 28 until May 4, 2003
So far 55 players are registered and they are coming from India, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia, Rumania, Czech Republic, Italy, Sweden. And Indonesia will have 2 players in MD plus one in qualifying round. I hope, 2 in MD are Diana Julianto and Liza Andriyani and one in qualif is Wukirasih Sawondari!!!

10K Women's Satellite in Surabaya - May 5-11, 2003
when will it played?!?!?!?

itu khan di hari pertama gue semester exam!!!!

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 07:33 AM   #117
Shine On Silver Moon

Cool Diana cruises into QF! What a breakthrough!

From Mumbai 2/10K, in 2nd round Diana Julianto defeated Natalie Neri 63 62 and in QF she will face 4th seed, Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB). Tough match will be for Diana! Good thing that finally Diana makes it into QF this year! Her best performance so far! Next week, she will surpass Wukirasih Sawondari in WTA ranking!!!

In doubles' QF, partnering with Po Kuen Lam of Hong Kong, Diana had to lose to 2nd seed Akgul Amanmuradova/Koo Chin Bee (UZB/MAS) 67(2) 26!
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 07:41 AM   #118
Shine On Silver Moon

Smile Back to upcoming schedule!

Davis Cup Junior Asia Oceania and Indonesia Women's Circuit 1 will be held on April 28 until May 4, 2003 and both events are to be held at "Gelora Bung Karno" Tennis Center

Indonesia Women's Circuit 2 will be held on May 5-11, 2003 at "PORES Embong Sawo" Tennis Complex, Surabaya

Felix, it is sad indeed by having only 3 players for direct acceptance but that is the actual situation! There are 13 local players still in alternate list.

Amri, too bad that it is on the same week of your exam! I hope by that time, my work is less busier than now so that I can watch it! Keep my fingers cross!
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 01:07 PM   #119
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Congrats Diana

Too bad to see that only 3 players are playing!! I htought it's gonna be like 10 or more.. lol.. Is it because the ranking are tool ow?

Old Apr 10th, 2003, 11:23 PM   #120
Shine On Silver Moon

Thumbs down Expected result!

In Mumbai 10K, Diana Julianto as expected lost to tall Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB/4) 16 26! Diana's best performance so far this year! Last year, she reached QF twice in Manila & Misore. I guess, she will be returning home and gets ready for 2 10Ks in Jakarta & Surabaya! Welcome home Diana - tour player without coach!