Indonesian tennis - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 05:02 AM   #1141
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesian tennis

Sandy won her first 25K title
Congrats!

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #1142
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

The whole Indonesian entourage has disappeared from India. No one in the $10K Aurangabad draws...

Really happy that Sandy won, but she doesn't seem to be playing any more ITF events this year, due to the SEA Games in Dec. I think she's pretty much said bye to any chance playing the OZ Open...

So close, yet so far. With better scheduling, she could've made it...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 10:55 PM   #1143
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sandy
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 10:57 PM   #1144
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
The whole Indonesian entourage has disappeared from India. No one in the $10K Aurangabad draws...

Really happy that Sandy won, but she doesn't seem to be playing any more ITF events this year, due to the SEA Games in Dec. I think she's pretty much said bye to any chance playing the OZ Open...

She can't keep playing at ITF event all the time

She might need to find a better manager, therefore she has better schedulling Why on earth she doesn't try to make the cut for AO 2008 Qualy?
Old Nov 19th, 2007, 02:10 AM   #1145
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

glad Sandy won her first $25K Challenger. Too bad she didn't play the $10K event, as much as I disagree for her to play $10K again, but she desperately needs the points to make the cut-off AO quali.

I am still hoping she can make it, with her current ranking of 240s

When's the cut-off deadline for AO btw?

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2007, 12:49 AM   #1146
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post

Apparently, these gals were financed by National Olympic Comittee (the fund actually came from Ministry of Youth & Sport Affairs) and NOC said, if these gals reached finals - they had to go home then...Typical state's sport management...they asked for best outcome in SEA Games, but not giving enough try-out...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2007, 02:53 PM   #1147
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Indonesian tennis stays in mourning period...Deep condolences for having Martina Widjaja as the president of Indonesian Tennis Association again for 5 years more as per today, November 24, 2007...:s ad: She was unchallenged since she practiced money politics all year long prior to this week-end's National Meeting in Jambi...Two other candidates decided to withdraw their candidacy...She will continue her honeymoon with her Secretary General...it is a public secret that they have been dating...Tennis Indonesia is rubbish!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 11:44 AM   #1148
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Sorry to hear that...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 03:46 PM   #1149
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Grace Sari won a Grade 4 tournament last week by beating Beatrice Gumulya 6-4 6-3 in the final . She did reach another final last week. Grace, Bea and two other boys are going to play Asia Junior Hopman Cur U16 this week in Thailand.

Hopefully by next year, Grace will be a solid top 100 player in junior. She just turned 14 after all.

Old Nov 29th, 2007, 02:42 PM   #1150
Shine On Silver Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon View Post
Indonesian tennis stays in mourning period...Deep condolences for having Martina Widjaja as the president of Indonesian Tennis Association again for 5 years more as per today, November 24, 2007...:s ad: She was unchallenged since she practiced money politics all year long prior to this week-end's National Meeting in Jambi...Two other candidates decided to withdraw their candidacy...She will continue her honeymoon with her Secretary General...it is a public secret that they have been dating...Tennis Indonesia is rubbish!!!
MW has proposed that a president of ITA can be reelected until three terms... In 2012 the national assembly will be in Manado, North Sulawesi and I bet, it will be held at her hotel...

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 29th, 2007, 02:49 PM   #1151
Shine On Silver Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix View Post
Grace Sari won a Grade 4 tournament last week by beating Beatrice Gumulya 6-4 6-3 in the final . She did reach another final last week. Grace, Bea and two other boys are going to play Asia Junior Hopman Cur U16 this week in Thailand.

Hopefully by next year, Grace will be a solid top 100 player in junior. She just turned 14 after all.
MW got her 1st slap after she was reelected last Sunday when Grace downed Bea in Solo's final...and today, MW got her 2nd slap after INA lost to THA 1-2 in SF of U16 mixed team event in Nonthaburi, Thailand...The last rubber, Sonny/Bea lost to Paninthon/Lusika 46 62 26...Both Sonny and Bea no accident are members of MW's elite camp including the traveling/on site coach, Miss Marieke Gunawan - ugh yeah a mediocre coach...one of MW's cronies...

Grace lost to Naratana 36 57, David Agung def. Imprapai 63 64

wrong strategy by fielding Grace vs Kanyapat...Grace had problem with Kanyapat's moon balls...Ms Gunawan should have let Bea to play...but I guess, Grace was having better mental toughness than Bea...

Good punches for MW's regime!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 03:29 AM   #1152
country flag Buitenzorg

who the hell is MW?
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 08:04 AM   #1153
Shine On Silver Moon

Early tour schedule for junior players!

* Grace Sari Ysidora, 14 yo (currently ITF 203, highest 202) & David Agung Susanto, 16 yo

Early 2008

Indian ITF Junior Tournament - Chandigarh G3 IND 07 Jan - 12 Jan 2008

Indian ITF Junior Tournament - Gurgaon G2 IND 14 Jan - 19 Jan 2008

ONGC ITF Juniors 2008 G3 IND 21 Jan - 26 Jan 2008

* Bella Destriana, 15 yo

BKSP International Junior Championships G4 BAN 28 Jan - 02 Feb 2008

Rajshahi International Junior Championships G3 BAN 05 Feb - 10 Feb 2008

Bangladesh International Junior Championships G3 BAN 13 Feb - 18 Feb 2008

Good luck, y'all!

Hopefully, Grace can crack into top 150s soon after these tourneys...and if everything goes well in terms of what tourney she enters - no injury, she has possibility to crack into top 100s by mid 2008!

www.tnol.asia
Old Dec 11th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #1154
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Indonesia lost to Thailand 1-2 @ Sea Games.

Romana Tedjakusuma def. Nudnida Luangnam 26 64 64
Tammy Tanasugarn d Sandy Gumulya 57 61 75
Tanasugarn/Tongsalee d Prakusya/Widjaja 62 64

Sandy wasted 2 MPs as usual. Ugh.

Old Dec 12th, 2007, 06:30 AM   #1155
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix View Post
Indonesia lost to Thailand 1-2 @ Sea Games.

Romana Tedjakusuma def. Nudnida Luangnam 26 64 64
Tammy Tanasugarn d Sandy Gumulya 57 61 75
Tanasugarn/Tongsalee d Prakusya/Widjaja 62 64

Sandy wasted 2 MPs as usual. Ugh.
Actually she wasted 4 MPs

Otherwise INA would have won the gold medal

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote