Indonesian tennis - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2006, 05:43 AM   #961
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesian tennis

Wynne is called to join the Asian Games despite the fact that she's already in Singapore and won't be playing at all

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2006, 12:57 PM   #962
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix View Post
Wynne is called to join the Asian Games despite the fact that she's already in Singapore and won't be playing at all
So what will she be there as? Official supporter?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 03:16 PM   #963
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

It's official that Wynne Prakusya would be competing in AG in Qatar.

So much drama from Mama Martina for the past weeks. The inclusive of Wynne in the AG team drew a lot of controversials. Needless to say, Wynne had to join despite the fact that she hadn't trained since forever and also, was about to start her uni in Singapore. According to some rumours, Wynne couldn't refuse the offer since MM had been funding Wynne during her career.

Yayuk Basuki was as usual pissed at MM's camp, saying that the reason to include Wynne on the team was non existent and that MM's camp treated AG as a joke.

MM's camp went all out to include Wynne to the squad by using Angie's name (MM's camp told the press that Wynne was needed for moral support and motivations to the team and included that Angie even requested for Wynne to be playing and that Angie was more comfortable playing with Wynne than Romana). Angie, was obviously upset about it and told the press that she'd be ready to play with whomever that's in the team.

it's not the first time Angie's name was dragged by MM's camp. During the Fed Cup vs China, MM's camp told the press that G didn't want to practise with Ayu or Septi.

Old Nov 15th, 2006, 02:24 AM   #964
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Poor Angie
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2006, 02:32 AM   #965
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Latest news

Informed by KONI (Indonesian National Sports Committee), Wynne's name was refused by AG OC in Doha...so, Wynne is not going to Doha...so much for being a liar...all this time, Wynne has been lying...in fact, she was not injured...That's the price you had to pay MM and Wynne...also Suzanna, the woman behind the screen...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2006, 02:40 AM   #966
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix View Post
It's official that Wynne Prakusya would be competing in AG in Qatar.

So much drama from Mama Martina for the past weeks. The inclusive of Wynne in the AG team drew a lot of controversials. Needless to say, Wynne had to join despite the fact that she hadn't trained since forever and also, was about to start her uni in Singapore. According to some rumours, Wynne couldn't refuse the offer since MM had been funding Wynne during her career.

Yayuk Basuki was as usual pissed at MM's camp, saying that the reason to include Wynne on the team was non existent and that MM's camp treated AG as a joke.

MM's camp went all out to include Wynne to the squad by using Angie's name (MM's camp told the press that Wynne was needed for moral support and motivations to the team and included that Angie even requested for Wynne to be playing and that Angie was more comfortable playing with Wynne than Romana). Angie, was obviously upset about it and told the press that she'd be ready to play with whomever that's in the team.

it's not the first time Angie's name was dragged by MM's camp. During the Fed Cup vs China, MM's camp told the press that G didn't want to practise with Ayu or Septi.
Back in SEA Games 2001, Angie was chosen in the team based on her performance. Angie kept winning over Wynne, Romana and other players in all matches at MM's camp so right after USO Junior 2001, Angie flew directly to KL and she was promised by MM to play singles but eventually, without Angie's consent, MM changed Angie to play only mixed doubles with Bonit Wiryawan. As result, Angie/Bonit grabbed the gold medal. Angie's father was really mad back then and there was a fierce argumentation between the Widjajas and MM.

Before that, when Angie won Wimby Junior 2001 - everyone at Indonesian Tennis Association including MM who was not the chairwoman at that time - were all busy to greet Angie at the airport. MM offered Angie to be in her luxury car on the way home but Angie refused it.

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #967
Shine On Silver Moon

At Cigna Open 2006 - last February

Me & Elbert Sie, 19 yo - as per November 20, 2006 - he is ATP 866. He has been trained in Amsterdam until now...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0196.JPG (75.2 KB, 14 views)

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 01:04 PM   #968
Shine On Silver Moon

At Wismilak 2006

Septi Mende and a ball kid (member of Angie Fans Club)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0253.JPG (93.5 KB, 9 views)

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 01:08 PM   #969
Shine On Silver Moon

Hazy day over Jakarta

On Saturday, November 18, 2006 while I was staying at Mulia Hotel (a 5 star)...these are the 4 tennis courts located on its 5th floor...at the background, a brand new apartment where Angie Widjaja has just moved in...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0292.JPG (55.1 KB, 14 views)

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 01:14 PM   #970
Shine On Silver Moon

More tennis courts

Another side of them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0293.JPG (59.8 KB, 9 views)

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 01:16 PM   #971
Shine On Silver Moon

Mulia Hotel's tennis courts

surely bloody windy when you play here...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0294.JPG (57.6 KB, 8 views)

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 27th, 2006, 02:27 PM   #972
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Quote:
Over breakfast at the hotel, I chatted with Grace's mom. She shared with me that her family will go through the process in developing Grace as a player. They have no intention to make her an instant player. She added, there are many things to handle in bringing Grace to a higher level of tennis from year to year. By the time, Grace is done with her junior high at around 15 yo, Grace's mom told me that the family has planned to send her to be trained at Nick Bollettieri in Florida. On the other hand, if Grace makes no significant progress, the family would not mind her to focus in education. All the best to Grace and her family!!!
Sounds very promising for Grace. She'd be the first Indonesian to be able to train at NB . A good prospect after Angie seemingly. And she's only 13.

Old Dec 12th, 2006, 05:44 AM   #973
country flag hellomisterr

hellomisterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Some Indonesians or half Indonesians on the tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon View Post
Bjorn Phau (GER), has Indonesian father
Jesse Hutagalung (NED), has Indonesian father
Romano Tatuhey (NED), has Indonesian father
Elise Tamaela (NED), has Indonesian father
Nick Lindahl (AUS), has Indonesian mother
Sadik Kadir (AUS), born in Surabaya, East Java
Zar Lasahido (NED), has Indonesian father
Hello Adji!

Just found out a great website about tennis in Asia and... Adji the tennis expert is arround!
Nice to meet you again! How was your trip to Semarang? And back to Jakarta?

Yesterday i found this on the internet;
Pls check it out;
http://ikwiltennisles.planmysport.co...TennisLes/Staf

The pic is taken in July 2005 just before a tennis exibition in Holland. The guy sitting with long hair is Paul Haarhuis. All the others are tennis coaches. Romano Tatuhey and me are standing far left...

Keep in touch,
Robert
hellomisterr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 10:47 AM   #974
Shine On Silver Moon

Re: Some Indonesians or half Indonesians on the tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomisterr View Post
Hello Adji!

Just found out a great website about tennis in Asia and... Adji the tennis expert is arround!
Nice to meet you again! How was your trip to Semarang? And back to Jakarta?

Yesterday i found this on the internet;
Pls check it out;
http://ikwiltennisles.planmysport.co...TennisLes/Staf

The pic is taken in July 2005 just before a tennis exibition in Holland. The guy sitting with long hair is Paul Haarhuis. All the others are tennis coaches. Romano Tatuhey and me are standing far left...

Keep in touch,
Robert
Hi, Robert...my trip was short but fun! I met some old friends and visited some tennis courts where juniors practiced...all very sad... Sorry, I was too busy in such short time and did not contact you...Wow, what a picture!

I have been back in Jakarta and got busy immediately...I hope, I will go to Bandung next week for a national junior tourney called FIKS...Tennis Indonesia is going nowhere for sure!!! Take care!

www.tnol.asia
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 01:31 PM   #975
Shine On Silver Moon

Official Davis Cup Team

1st Round - Group 2 Asia Oceania Zone Vs Hong Kong In Hong Kong

Date: February 9-11, 2007

Players Are: Suwandi, Prima Simpatiaji, Elbert Sie, Christopher Rungkat

Coach/non-playing Captain: Bonit Wiryawan

Congrats To All Players And Npc!

www.tnol.asia