Indonesian tennis - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #946
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Sole representative at USO Junior

In boys' singles - Indonesia is represented by 16 yo, Christopher Rungkat (ITF 66) in the main draw. Christo is a member of ITF team again after last May, he was in ITF team also for Africa tour. His coach is Deddy Prasetyo.

1st round: Christo def. Austin Krajicek (USA) 76(7) 26 76(9)

Congrats, Chris! Tough match in 2nd round against seeded 11 from Russia!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2006, 03:26 PM   #947
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Christo. She's definately more promising than Faisal. Elbert has been stepping up a notch these days. Sunu has been disappointing. The rest like Aryton, Agung, Sandy and etc will end up playing national tournaments.

Good to know Ayu and Septi are fully fit. I hope Ayu keeps her priority right this time. I heard that she's been acting pretty stuck up at one of the tournaments. I had big hope on her but she hasn't delivered yet. I'm glad that they chose Lavinia instead of Ayu. I know Ayu rejected the offer which is the right thing to do. She's wasting time with Mama Martina's entourage. Sandy has been playing pretty impressive lately. Hope she keeps on improving.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 03:48 PM   #948
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Congrats Christo. She's definately more promising than Faisal. Elbert has been stepping up a notch these days. Sunu has been disappointing. The rest like Aryton, Agung, Sandy and etc will end up playing national tournaments.

Good to know Ayu and Septi are fully fit. I hope Ayu keeps her priority right this time. I heard that she's been acting pretty stuck up at one of the tournaments. I had big hope on her but she hasn't delivered yet. I'm glad that they chose Lavinia instead of Ayu. I know Ayu rejected the offer which is the right thing to do. She's wasting time with Mama Martina's entourage. Sandy has been playing pretty impressive lately. Hope she keeps on improving.
since when Christo is a she??? hahaha

Faisal, sorry to say...no brain/not intelligent enough...

Elbert is trained in Holland...too bad, small posture

Ayu for sure is the most talented one...it depends on her discipline after all

Sandy Purnomo (male) is no longer at mama's camp...so does Sunu...

Mama's camp has made business by receiving young male players to be trained there with big chunk of fees but some of them got pissed-off coz they had fight with the coaches... so, they left the camp...

Overall, Indonesian tennis sucks big time as always!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2006, 04:36 PM   #949
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Sandy has withdrawn from the two 10Ks in Jakarta to play in India and Korea. Good for her . Her rank shot up after winning the first round in Bali top around #315. Hopefully she can start playing 25K or 50K in future soon.

Old Sep 17th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #950
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
good decision, Sandy

I guess she is now the darling of Mama Martina after Wynne has withdrew from tennis I miss Wynne

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2006, 10:41 AM   #951
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Sandy won her first round qualifying match against Jennifer Elie 7-5 6-3 but lost to red hot Iroda Tulyaganova who won Asian Championship last week 1-6 3-6.

Hope to see Sandy/Angie in the double draw. Sandy can learn quite a bit from her senior.

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 02:51 AM   #952
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sandy has withdrawn from the two 10Ks in Jakarta to play in India and Korea. Good for her . Her rank shot up after winning the first round in Bali top around #315. Hopefully she can start playing 25K or 50K in future soon.
After Korea, Sandy has committed to 2 25K Challengers in Australia (Victoria) together with Lavinia Tananta. Great schedule from Sandy, hope she will have good result here in Aust. I might go to watch her match when it's played in Melb Park

Ayu had initially also committed to those challengers but withdrew
She has so much talent, but no future if she's too stubborn to stay with Detec.

I don't like the way Mama Martina dictate tennis in INA, but at least players under her get funds to travel and increase their rankings, better than just practicing all the time under Detec's management

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #953
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Sandy could have played Tashkent and Bangkok. Hope she plays there just to gain experience. I really hope she could join Romana in US and play the challengers there after the Asian Games. Read some comments from Angie's forum that Sandy was playing brilliantly against Severine and could have won the second set if she didn't lose the concentration.

Ayu . I saw her played once before and you could tell that she's talented. She has all the shots under her belt, except the serve. Detec does improve players that' are under him (Septi, Denise), but they always tend to stuck @ local levels only.

Another player that should do well is Vivien. Heard lots of good stuff about her. I'd be flying back to Jakarta next Friday. (can't leave work this week ) And hopefully, I get to see the news girls (Vivien, Lavinia, Jessy, Lutfiana) play.

BTW, Henry, I read the local newspaper, Wynne said she might give it a try for SEA Games @ Bangkok. . She said she might play a few tourneys here and there to get ready for Sea Games Hope she can stay healthy.

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #954
country flag kfh_9118

Quote:
Sandy could have played Tashkent and Bangkok. Hope she plays there just to gain experience. I really hope she could join Romana in US and play the challengers there after the Asian Games. Read some comments from Angie's forum that Sandy was playing brilliantly against Severine and could have won the second set if she didn't lose the concentration.

Ayu . I saw her played once before and you could tell that she's talented. She has all the shots under her belt, except the serve. Detec does improve players that' are under him (Septi, Denise), but they always tend to stuck @ local levels only.

Another player that should do well is Vivien. Heard lots of good stuff about her. I'd be flying back to Jakarta next Friday. (can't leave work this week ) And hopefully, I get to see the news girls (Vivien, Lavinia, Jessy, Lutfiana) play.

BTW, Henry, I read the local newspaper, Wynne said she might give it a try for SEA Games @ Bangkok. . She said she might play a few tourneys here and there to get ready for Sea Games Hope she can stay healthy.
great news about Wynne, Felix Hope it's true, although last time, Wynne personally told me via email that she will study and stop playing professional tennis.

Maybe she misses tennis already

Old Sep 30th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #955
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Ayu is injured again. She might be out for the rest of the season.

Sandy won the 10K in Jakarta. She might reach top 300 with the win. Hopefully she can perform @ Australia. She pretty much has nothing to defend until next year's April. And hopefully Mama Martina will fund her travel to play more tournaments since she can easily reach top 200 with the right schedule.

Next week, Lavinia and Sandy are playing Australia. Hopefully they can perform well. No Vivien or Lutfi. Quite surprised since they are also under Mama Martina. Ah well.

Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 05:07 PM   #956
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Sandy and Lavinia withdrew from 50K Bangkok

Romana is comitted there. Getting ready to play @ Asian Games, though her results have been these days.

Old Oct 4th, 2006, 05:32 PM   #957
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

It seemed like Sandy skipped Korea to play 10K because of Mama Martina asked her to play .

Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #958
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Quote:
It seemed like Sandy skipped Korea to play 10K because of Mama Martina asked her to play .
What's new?

Sandy & Lavinia lost 2R at $25K Traralgon.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #959
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Sandy won the 10K in Jakarta. She might reach top 300 with the win.
She did. She's #293.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 03:04 PM   #960
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by janie
She did. She's #293.
thanks janie
been busy with work.

Sandy is playing 25K Jakarta and Taipei (not sure whether it's 10K or 25K) before Asian Games.

On the other hand, Angie is only playing doubles @ 25K Jakarta. Her manager said that she's not going to play singles because of the precaution of the knees.