Indonesian tennis - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2006, 03:19 PM   #916
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Thanks for the results Adji.

Do the players receive prizemoney?

I hope Maya wins too. Why doesn't she play more tourneys abroad? I thought she got a sponsor sometime last year?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2006, 03:32 PM   #917
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
my comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
I heard Bjorn's half Vietnamese?
The 1st time I knew his name, immediately he must be Vietnamese but then I read an article about him and it says that his dad is Chinese Indonesian!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2006, 03:37 PM   #918
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
@ the double draw.

Indonesia is in need of good women players. I do hope Grace Sari can be the next big thing after Lutfi. Initially, I thought Golda and Patricia could do something. What happened to Denise? I hope she hasn't given up on tennis. The last I heard, she's improved alot.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 03:41 PM   #919
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
Thanks for the results Adji.

Do the players receive prizemoney?

I hope Maya wins too. Why doesn't she play more tourneys abroad? I thought she got a sponsor sometime last year?
Yes, total prize money for men 75 million rupiahs, women 50 million rupiahs!

Maya is no longer having sponsor. She almost went to US but she decided to work in Jakarta and play tennis for fun.

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 03:46 PM   #920
Shine On Silver Moon

comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
@ the double draw.

Indonesia is in need of good women players. I do hope Grace Sari can be the next big thing after Lutfi. Initially, I thought Golda and Patricia could do something. What happened to Denise? I hope she hasn't given up on tennis. The last I heard, she's improved alot.
Agree!!! Grace, we will see...finance is the bottom line! Golda is too small (height) and soon she is leaving for USA to play tennis in university there. Patricia is playing tennis for fun and is going to uni in Surabaya for engineering degree.

Denise is no longer at Detec (Ayu's camp) and she tries to go to USA same as Golda. So does Dian Mayasari.

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #921
Shine On Silver Moon

West Java Governor Cup

2nd round - WOMEN'S SINGLES

(1) Maya Rosa (West Java/NR 8) d Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta/NR 22) 26 64 63
Komang Sri Maryati (Bali/NR 19) lost to (5) Dian Anggraeni (East Kalimantan/NR 14) 64 36 56 retired

(3) Jessy Rompies (Jakarta/NR 11) d Safarina (West Kalimantan) 62 64
Dewi Fortuna (Jakarta/NR 28) lost to Cecilia Isadora (West Java/NR 42) 16 46

(7) Beatrice Gumulya (Jakarta/NR 16) d Dede Tari Kusrini (North Sumatra/NR 20) 26 75 64
Laili Rahmawati (Yogyakarta) lost to (4) Eny Sulistyowati (West Java/NR 13) 16 16

Wine Pramestiningrum (Yogyakarta/NR 40) d Meli Yonda (West Java) 64 63
Evi Mulyana (West Java) lost to (2) Lutfiana A Budiharto (Central Java/NR 9) 06 06

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #922
Shine On Silver Moon

West Java Governor Cup

1st rd - women's doubles

(1) Eny Sulistyowati/Maya Rosa (West Java) d Patricia Budiono/Patricia Soesilo (East Java) 61 64
Karyn Emeralda/Komang Sri Maryati (Jakarta/Bali) lost to Marsya Gisela/Meli Yonda (West Java) 16 64 57
(3) Jessy Rompies/Marieke Gunawan (Jakarta) d Evi Mulyana Saputra/Novianti Warsono (West Java) 63 60
Safarina/Wine Pramestiningrum (West Kalimantan/Yogyakarta) lost to Bertha Natalie/Cecilia Isadora (West Java) 67(7) 63 64

Laili Rahmawati/Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta) d Nancy Metriya/Putri Dewi (East Kalimantan/East Java) 61 64
Angelina Jogasuria/Angelika Jogasuria (Banten) lost to (4) Dede Tari Kusrini/Dian Anggraeni (North Sumatra/East Kalimantan) 67(3) 46
Kusumo Retnowati/Selita Agnes (West Java) lost to Dian Mayasari/Golda Rubina (East Java/West Java) 06 06
Bella Destria/Priscilla Anggreny (South Sumatra/East Java) lost to (2) Beatrice Gumulya/Lutfiana A Budiharto (Jakarta/Central Java) 57 36

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 03:55 PM   #923
Shine On Silver Moon

West Java Governor Cup

3rd rd - men's singles

(1) Prima Simpatiaji (Central Java/NR 1) d (15) Yusmawan Fahmi (Central Java/NR 20) 67(5) 64 75
(9) Agung B Dewantoro (North Sumatra/NR 11) d (7) Andrian Raturandang (West Java/NR 8) 57 62 61

(4) Nesa Arta (Jakarta/NR 5) d (13) Andery Setyawanto (East Java/NR 17) 62 64
Yanwar Dwi Putra (South Sulawesi/NR 45) lost to (5) Hendri Susilo Pramono (Jakarta/NR 6) 16 16

(8) Faisal Aidil (East Kalimantan/NR 10) lost to (12) Febi Widhiyanto (Jakarta/NR 14) 75 16 02 ret Faisal got lower back injury
(16) Tio Lana Putra (North Sumatra/NR 21) lost to Edy Kusdaryanto (West Java/NR 50) 36 46

(6) Surya Wijaya (West Java/NR 7) d (11) Sandy Purnomo (South Sumatra/NR 13) 63 63
Ayrton Wibowo (Jakarta/23) lost to (2) Suwandi (West Java/NR 2) 26 06

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #924
Shine On Silver Moon

West Java Governor Cup

2nd rd - men's doubles

(1) Suwandi/Prima Simpatiaji (West Java/Central Java) d Abigael Tulak/Tio Lana Putra (East Kalimantan/North Sumatra) 63 63
Edy Kusdaryanto/Prihatin (West Java) d (6) Ayrton Wibowo/Faisal Aidil (Jakarta/East Kalimantan) - wo (Faisal is injured)

(4) Ferdy Fauzi/Nesa Arta (West Java/Jakarta) d David Agung Susanto/Reza Amrullah (Jakarta/Central Java) 64 64
Seno Baskoro/Aditya Tegar (East Java) lost to (7) Sebastian Da Costa/Andery Setyawanto (West Java/East Java) 76(2) 16 46

(8) Elbert Sie/Umardani (West Java) d (Q) Aditya Danurwendo/Limpad Nurahmad (Central Java) 62 64
(Q) Sonny Purnomo/Eko Septian (Jakarta/Central Java) d lost to (3) Febi Widhiyanto/Hendri Susilo Purnomo (Jakarta) 06 16

Andrian Raturandang/Seno Hartono (West Java) d Aditya Hari Sasongko/Ganang Suryaatmaja (Yogyakarta/Central Java) 36 63 60
(WC) Adek Widayanto/Kurniawan Putra (West Java) lost to
(2) Surya Wijaya/Agung B Dewantoro (West Java/Central Java) 26 46

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 04:07 PM   #925
Shine On Silver Moon

variety

Taman Maluku Tennis Complex, Bandung - where Angie began her tennis and inside the offfice room, we can see some pictures of Angie & Dea when they were less than 15 yo. There is a great pic of Angie and Venus - both posed together as champion for junior and senior in 2001...

Christopher Rungkat - no 2 boy in Indonesia - is chosen to be in ITF team again and he will be on tour in the US including playing USO...

Faisa Aidil - no 2 boy in Indonesia - starting August, he will say goodbye to junior level. This year, he played French Open (1st rd) and Wimby (1st rd). Today at West Java Governor Cup, he used his Wimby towel!

Seno Baskoro - 1.95 m is the tallest Indonesian player, I think. He has a big serve and great volley. Too bad, lack of finance.

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 11:23 AM   #926
Shine On Silver Moon

West Java Gov Cup

QF

WOMEN'S SINGLES

(1) Maya Rosa (West Java/NR 8) lost to (5) Dian Anggraeni (East Kalimantan/NR 14) 76(5) 36 46 - Maya bilang dia blank abiz...

(3) Jessy Rompies (Jakarta/NR 11) d Cecilia Isadora (West Java/NR 42) 61 62 - Cecilia mo kul di Unpar...

(7) Beatrice Gumulya (Jakarta/NR 16) lost to (4) Eny Sulistyowati (West Java/NR 13) 36 16

Wine Pramestiningrum (Yogyakarta/NR 40) lost to (2) Lutfiana A Budiharto (Central Java/NR 9) 06 16

women's doubles

1) Eny Sulistyowati/Maya Rosa (West Java) d Marsya Gisela/Meli Yonda (West Java) 61 60
(3) Jessy Rompies/Marieke Gunawan (Jakarta) d Bertha Natalie/Cecilia Isadora (West Java) 16 62 61 - as coach, Marieke made many UEs

Laili Rahmawati/Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta) lost to (4) Dede Tari Kusrini/Dian Anggraeni (North Sumatra/East Kalimantan) 46 36
Dian Mayasari/Golda Rubina (East Java/West Java) lost to (2) Beatrice Gumulya/Lutfiana A Budiharto (Jakarta/Central Java) 36 26

men's singles 1) Prima Simpatiaji (Central Java/NR 1) lost to (9) Agung B Dewantoro (North Sumatra/NR 11) 57 16 - Prima asked med break twice since he felt strained on his hip...too much clubbing???
(4) Nesa Arta (Jakarta/NR 5) lost to (5) Hendri Susilo Pramono (Jakarta/NR 6) 26 ret - Nesa got hand strain

(12) Febi Widhiyanto (Jakarta/NR 14) lost to Edy Kusdaryanto (West Java/NR 50) 01 ret - Febi got hand injury
(6) Surya Wijaya (West Java/NR 7) lost to (2) Suwandi (West Java/NR 2) 16 26

MEN'S DOUBLES (1) Suwandi/Prima Simpatiaji (West Java/Central Java) d Edy Kusdaryanto/Prihatin (West Java) 75 62

(4) Ferdy Fauzi/Nesa Arta (West Java/Jakarta) d (7) Sebastian Da Costa/Andery Setyawanto (West Java/East Java) 46 26

(8) Elbert Sie/Umardani (West Java) d (3) Febi Widhiyanto/Hendri Susilo Purnomo (Jakarta) WALK OVER

Andrian Raturandang/Seno Hartono (West Java) lost to
(2) Surya Wijaya/Agung B Dewantoro (West Java/Central Java) 63 26 16

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 11:26 AM   #927
Shine On Silver Moon

West Java Gov Cup

Semifinal Men's Single (5) Hendri Susilo Pramono (Jakarta/NR 6) d. (9)Agung B Dewantoro (North Sumatra/NR 11) 61 61

(2) Suwandi (West Java/NR 2) d. Edy Kusdaryanto (West Java/NR 50) 61 61

Semifinal Men's Double (1) Suwandi/Prima Simpatiaji (West Java/Central Java) d. (4) Ferdy Fauzi/Nesa Arta (West Java/Jakarta) 76(4) 46 63

(2) Surya Wijaya/Agung B Dewantoro (West Java/Central Java) d. (8) Elbert Sie/Umardani (West Java) 64 62

SF WOMEN's SINGLES:

(2) Lutfi d (4) Eny S 36 64 61 - 2 hours 46 minutes

(3) Jessy R d (5) Dian A 64 75

DOUBLES:

(1) Eny/Maya Rosa d (3) Jessy/Marieke G 64 62

(2) Bea/Lutfi d (4) Dian A/Dede Tari Kusrini 64 76(5)

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 11:29 AM   #928
Shine On Silver Moon

West Java Gov Cup

MEN'S SINGLES:

(2) SUWANDI d (5) HENDRI SP 62 RET - HENDRI HAD STOMACH PROBLEM/DIARHEA SINCE YESTERDAY

WOMEN'S SINGLES:
(2) LUTFI d (3) JESSY 62 46 63 - AS USUAL TOO MANY UEs from JESSY DESPITE OF HER ATTACKING GAME - JESSY CAN BE NEXT INDONESIAN SABATINI!!! SHE is 170 cm

MEN'S DOUBLES:
(1) SUWANDI/PRIMA d (2) AGUNG BD/SURYA WIJAYA 64 64

WOMEN'S DOUBLES:
(1) ENY/MAYA d (2) LUTFI/BEA 62 76(5)

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 11:33 AM   #929
Shine On Silver Moon

Keep playing

Three gals: Lutfi, Jessy and Beatrice will represent their school in Jakarta to compete in National School Championships in Pontianak, West Kalimantan then from Aug. 8-13 they will play "Jakarta Governor Cup" in Kelapa Gading Tennis Complex, North Jakarta (senior national tourney) and then "Hemaviton Challenge" in Semarang - another senior tourney with total prize money of Rp 200 million rupiahs (Aug. 21-28)

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 11:35 AM   #930
Shine On Silver Moon

Maya

goes to workshop as she said after realizing her rusty game over the week in Bandung. She will resume in "Hemaviton Challenge" and she has registered to "Wismilak International" as well. Go, Maya!

www.tnol.asia