Indonesian tennis - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2006, 11:43 AM   #886
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
ITF team

Junior players: Christopher Rungkat & Jessy Rompies are chosen to be in ITF team. They will leave for Morocco and Tunisia late May until early July. I heard that it is the 2nd class ITF team. Bon voyage!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2006, 11:46 AM   #887
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Plan touring USA

Ayu and Septi plan to play tourneys in California especially in LA area starting late June. Hope, they will make it! They will be based in Paloz Verdez. Woo, cool place! I have been there!

www.tnol.asia
Old May 16th, 2006, 12:39 PM   #888
Shine On Silver Moon

Check out

Report on Wismilak Intl press conference along with earliest 9 top players committed to come in thread of more tourneys

www.tnol.asia
Old May 20th, 2006, 02:39 PM   #889
Shine On Silver Moon

The girls did it

In 14 yo team event of Asia Oceania zone competition - Indonesian team (seeded 5) advanced to the world competition in Prostejov, Czech Rep in August, 2006. The other teams Uzbekistan, China and Thailand are also eligible to play in Prostejov. Indonesian team consisted of: Laili Rahmawati Ulfa, Karyn Emeralda (sister of Golda Rubina) and Grace Isydora and the coach is Suharyadi (former national player) and also a hubby of Yayuk Basuki. Not surprise that the boys did not make it to the world level after lost to New Zealand in the round of last 8.

www.tnol.asia
Old May 20th, 2006, 09:39 PM   #890
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Why does Sandy Gumulya seem to be more independent of Ayu and Septi and them? Because she seems to be the best player after Angie...and what's up with Tananta? Is she pretty good? WHat's she up to?
Old May 21st, 2006, 01:45 AM   #891
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Sandy gets to play at HCM is because of Mama Martina. She's under Indonesian's PELTI. Septi was supposed to go there but I supposed since she reached the final in 10K Tarakan double, she couldn't reach there for qualifying while Sandy gets the WC in the MD t hanks to Mama Martina. Ayu plans to skip HCM because she wanted to concentrate on the two 10Ks in Indonesia, but unfortunately, she was injured during the match against Sandy in the QF.

According to Adjie, Ayu will play some challengers in US on June. She's now having national exams. Septi has entered some ITF challengers in Japan and also US at the same time. Not sure which tourneys she would be joining. No news of Lavinia.

Watch out for Vivien. I think she's the next big one. Saw her play @ 10K Jakarta. Very promising given more experience. Ayu needs to fix the serve badly. Septi needs to cut down errors. Sandy is still not playing that well.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2006, 05:14 AM   #892
Shine On Silver Moon

My comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Sandy gets to play at HCM is because of Mama Martina. She's under Indonesian's PELTI. Septi was supposed to go there but I supposed since she reached the final in 10K Tarakan double, she couldn't reach there for qualifying while Sandy gets the WC in the MD t hanks to Mama Martina. Ayu plans to skip HCM because she wanted to concentrate on the two 10Ks in Indonesia, but unfortunately, she was injured during the match against Sandy in the QF.

According to Adjie, Ayu will play some challengers in US on June. She's now having national exams. Septi has entered some ITF challengers in Japan and also US at the same time. Not sure which tourneys she would be joining. No news of Lavinia.

Watch out for Vivien. I think she's the next big one. Saw her play @ 10K Jakarta. Very promising given more experience. Ayu needs to fix the serve badly. Septi needs to cut down errors. Sandy is still not playing that well.
V-Lix is right that Sandy can play overseas coz she is being trained at our national tennis camp owned by Mrs Widjaja - president of Pelti (same as USTA). So does Vivien S Tony. Actually, Sandy, Ayu, Septi, Lavinia Tananta (Vivin), Vivien Silvany Tony are chosen to be in the training camp for SEA Games 2007 but so far Ayu has refused to be trained in the camp. Septi is healing her knee injury in Solo, Central Java and Lavinia is back in her hometown Semarang after Tarakan and she will resume her practice in Jakarta soon then she will go overseas tour but no detail yet. Sandy is definitely showing her capacity by reaching SF in HCM 25K. For sure, if you belong to national camp - Pelti will take care of your tours. The prize money is only 20%given to the player. At the camp, they are being trained hard so they should have improve significantly. So far, 2 young male players have left the camp coz they did not show progress - they are Sunu Wahyu Trijati and Sandy Purnomo.

www.tnol.asia
Old May 21st, 2006, 05:20 AM   #893
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Adjie.

I heard about Ayu's not wanting to train with the rest of the gang. It's a pity since she'd get to play more tournaments. . She needs to start playing more tournaments overseas if she wants to make it far and not just whoring the local tournaments like she did last year.

Any news on Wynne, Adjie?

Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:44 AM   #894
Shine On Silver Moon

other gals

India 10K - June 12-19, 2006

MD list: Sandy Gumulya, Lavinia Tananta
Qual list: Vivien S Tony

Korea 25K - June 12-19, 2006
Qual list: Ayu Fani
Alternate: Sandy and Lavinia

www.tnol.asia
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:49 PM   #895
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Ayu is still under the AER so it's understandable that she doesn't play as many tourneys. I definitely hope that she plays more after turning 18 though.

I wonder if Sandy & Lavinia will choose to go to India or Korea?
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 09:24 PM   #896
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Busy weeks for Indonesians in the next two weeks. Sandy, Lavinia and Vivien have withdrawn from Korean and heading to India for the 2 10Ks while Ayu will travel to Korea (alone I supposed ) for the two 25Ks. . I'm glad that Vivien is focusing on senior tour this season. And Romana is back @ Allentown 25K too.

Angie has withdrawn Prostejov (75K) and Zagreb (50K) to concentrate on the 25Ks in Italy for the next 3 weeks. Good decision IMO.

Lutfi and Beatrice are playing Tashkent G3 this week. Surprising .

Septi is resting and Jessy Rompies is in ITF team. There is a junior event coming up in Indonesia. Finally, they are back in action.

Old Jun 6th, 2006, 02:29 AM   #897
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Anyone have any videos or interesting articles or things regarding Yayuk Basuki?? Especailly videos somehow...? Also what is she up to now?
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 06:28 AM   #898
Shine On Silver Moon

Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Anyone have any videos or interesting articles or things regarding Yayuk Basuki?? Especailly videos somehow...? Also what is she up to now?
Hi...U can check out this website: www.albert-dvd191.com

I know the owner very well...he is Albert, a tennis maniac...Just tell you know from me, Adji...u can order DVD of tennis matches...I know, Albert has match of Basuki vs Novotna in Wimby's QF 1997...I met Yayuk last month and I talked a lot with her...sometimes I discuss tennis on text message with her...She is now coaching junior players and she is in monitoring team for sport management under the Ministry of Sport...

www.tnol.asia
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 06:41 AM   #899
country flag pcrtennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon
Hi...U can check out this website: www.albert-dvd191.com

I know the owner very well...he is Albert, a tennis maniac...Just tell you know from me, Adji...u can order DVD of tennis matches...I know, Albert has match of Basuki vs Novotna in Wimby's QF 1997...I met Yayuk last month and I talked a lot with her...sometimes I discuss tennis on text message with her...She is now coaching junior players and she is in monitoring team for sport management under the Ministry of Sport...

Does she have any top prsopects and will she ever be a traveling coach? Thanks for the contact!!
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 03:06 PM   #900
Shine On Silver Moon

Back 2 ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Does she have any top prsopects and will she ever be a traveling coach? Thanks for the contact!!
Ur welcome! As far as I know, no top notch propect yet up to now. Once, she was asked by Camille Pin to be her traveling coach but Yayuk declined it since she has no intention at all to be away from her son. If only for 2 weeks on overseas trip, still okay.

www.tnol.asia