Indonesian tennis - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:51 AM   #871
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersampras
anyone know why sandy retired from chrismayanto on the 2nd set ?

yesterday, seno and kahar also retired. Was it very hot at hilton ?
Sandy Purnomo (Ragunan's camp) had ankle injury...

Seno threw-up...Seno also practices at Ragunan's camp...Kahar had small foot problem...Hot indeed!!!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:56 AM   #872
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Why aren't Ayu-Fani and Lavinia As well as Septi and Maya playing ITF tournies...this seems to me to be a waste of time...?!!
Lavinia just played 2 of 10Ks in India...even, she went to Pattaya but did not make it as well as Bangalore...both for quals...Lavinia will play 3 of 10Ks in India soon...

Ayu just recovered from dengue fever so she has been practiced only for 2 weeks...She will play 2 of 25Ks in Aussie next month from qual...

Septi just recovered from knee injury which she had in SEA Games in Manila...She will play qual if she makes it - 25Ks in Aussie next month...

No news on Maya's program...

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #873
Shine On Silver Moon

comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Ayu-Fani Damayanti def. Maya Rosa 6-1 6-3.
Lutfiana A Budhiarto def. Vivien S Tony 6-4 6-(?).

Go Ayu. . Ayu was playing really well. Please win. The money would be a good use.

Ayu/Septi won the double even beating Maya/Lavinia 6-2 6-3.

OTOH. Why isn't Romana on Memphis Q-draw? .
Correction on final scores:
Ayu d Maya 61 62
Lutfi d Vivien 63 63

I was in Cigna for the whole week...Yes, Vivien is potential but lack of consistency compare to Lutfi...They can play power game...Serve for both still weak same as Ayu's...

Ayu won Cigna again for 2nd time, def. Lutfi 63 60! In 1st set, Ayu said she was overconfident and she made 4 DFs...then she took medical injury time...she asked the doctor to change the thing which covered her swollen right foot...she has been having this problem for a month...she may need to have surgery but she doesn't want to...she is scared...In 2nd set, Ayu played great!!! After Lutfi's lost - mama MW just left with her funny face...She was late when the men's final started already...Febi def. Surya Wijaya (30 yo, coach assistant at her camp) 62 62...His 4th time to take the title here after 2001, 2002, 2003...

Febi/Hendri d Suwandi/Faisal Aidil (Davis team/Martina's camp) 75 76(1) in final...So, clean sweep by DETEC indeed!!! all 4 titles!!!

SF - MS:

Febi d Prima (number 2 player but with the higest ATP rank) 63 64
Surya d Hendri 67(4) 64 75

actually, Surya and Prima used to practice at DETEC before...

Big loss and humiliation for Mama's camp!!! including Suzanna and her hubby, Tintus as forever coach for national teams...But mama's power will be intact!!!

Ayu v Sandy - Sandy played well but not enough to level-up with Ayu's smart play...Sandy's serve was better than Ayu's actually...All Mama's players are punished...their plan to play overseas are all cancelled!!! except Prima and Suwandi!

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 01:07 PM   #874
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
It's terrible that Mama's players were punished. Very unfair especially for Sandy...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 04:06 PM   #875
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Ayu . Great scoreline to boot . If only Ayu can work more on her serve .

Mama Martina needs a good kicking. Poor Sandy and the rest. Sandy should quit and join DeTec already. All the Mama's kids lost to Detec's kids. A big blow for Mama .

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 01:27 AM   #876
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future
i hope Sandy not join DeTec camp! if she still stay with Ragunan team, she still has chance for play overseas!

DeTec seem dont have good program for their player!
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 10:03 AM   #877
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
A few questions...

1) What does DETEC stand for?
2) What does Ragunan mean?
3) Adji, what did you mean by Mama's 'funny face'? She was angry?

Thanks!
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 11:51 AM   #878
country flag Rising Sun

Oh, and neither Ayu nor Septi's names were on the $25K Canberra list. What happened...
Old Feb 25th, 2006, 04:51 AM   #879
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Detec is a huge tennis club which is developed by Dedy Prasetyo. The arch enemy of Mama Martina. Most of the players that dropped out of Mama Martina's camp would join Detec. Detec had a clean sweep @ Cigna Open even at the men's events.

Ayu, Septi and Denise are under Detec's.
Wynne, Sandy, Lutfi, Jessy, Vivien and Beatrice are under Martina's camp.
Lavinia is under Dedy T (Angie's coach).
Not sure about Maya though.

Ragunan is Mama Martina's camp I supposed. She's the one with the money, so most of her players get to play overseas.

According to the report, Mama Martina was pissed after Lutfi lost. She didn't attend the prize giving ceremony either.

No news about Ayu withdrawing from challengers in OZ yet. . On the latest news, seemingly Lutfi's name has been taken off from the Asian Games.

Old Feb 25th, 2006, 04:53 AM   #880
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

And from Angie's forum. Most of the fans there are so negative against Ayu . No idea why .

Old Feb 26th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #881
country flag Rising Sun

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

I don't understand how Mama Martina could have such high expectations on Lutfi when she's so much less experienced than Ayu and just back from 2 weeks in Bangalore.

BTW, I wonder why Sandy needs Mama Martina to travel abroad? Isn't her family already pretty well off to help her out?
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 01:39 PM   #882
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Lutfiana, Jessy and Beatrice will be playing for Fed Cup 16 yo.

I think both Ayu and Septi have withdrawn from the challengers @ OZ. No news on those yet.

Old Mar 19th, 2006, 05:45 AM   #883
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Ayu and Septi are commited to $25K Putignano in Italy . I wonder why they would travel all the way to Europe while there are tournaments in OZ and India with easier draw obviously.

Busy week for Indonesians.

Angie & Lavinia are playing @ $25K Victoria.
Sandy is playing @ $10K New Delhi.
Romana is playing @ $25K Redding.
Lutfi, Jessy and Vivien are playing @ G1 Bangkok.

Sandy beats Wu Shuang 6-1 7-5 and will face Cho Jeong-A.
Romana will face Maki Arai.

Old Mar 23rd, 2006, 03:58 PM   #884
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Ayu and Septi withdrew all the tournaments from Italy thanks to Mama Martina's last minute decision to call them back for Fed Cup. . Ayu and Septi were scheduled to play in Europe for a month but then since Wynne is still injured and Lutfi has been dropped off from the list, she decided to call Ayu and Septi . Ayu and Septi haven't confirmed the participation. They scared if they didn't join, they'd be called unpatriotic. If I were them, I would stick with the ITF tourneys. I don't think they would be played @ Fed Cup .

Old Mar 26th, 2006, 06:23 AM   #885
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Great week for Indonesians.

Sandy won 10K Delhi which is surprising. Her first ITF tournament, and she won it . Great result for her and definately will boast her confidence and hopefully Mama Martina will give her reward and let her play more. .

Angie reached SF. Not so shabby. She lead 6-4 3-2 and lost 6-4 3-6 0-6. She's still not there physically and mentally. I think she needs more time and matches to get back where she left in 04.

Romana failed to qualify and lost to Japanese player.

Lutfi and Vivien results are very disappointing.

Ayu and Septi have withdrawn from Italy so I supposed they are joining Fed Cup. Hopefully Ayu gets to play.