Indonesian tennis - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2006, 02:11 PM   #856
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
no dumped

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Thanks Adjie

Didn't know Denise has dumped her old coach. And I'm glad that she has improved of course . Yay for Denise. Hopefully she can make it far this time.

And glad to know that Beatrice, Lutfi and Vivien have improved as well.
But her coach gave up on her...she is now Denise's manager!!!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #857
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersampras
my prediction for 2morrow nesa, faisal and febi will go to 3rd round.
for the girls ayu will meet maya and lutfi will meet septi at semis

after looking at today's result there is a big question. Why players like dadang , pare , tjahjono and fahmi ( whom I guess doesn't practice much ) still goes to the next round
where are the 80's generations ?
Tjahjono is an active coach of his own tennis school in Kemayoran so his skills are still there but only his physical fitness since he is over 40. These old cracks are still skillful with good game plan...our junior players are lack of game plan, too much on hitting top spin, slices and lack of fighting spirit! That's the fact!

www.tnol.asia

Last edited by Shine On Silver Moon : Feb 14th, 2006 at 02:14 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 12:22 PM   #858
Shine On Silver Moon

cigna open 2006

MS - 2nd rd

(1) Suwandi d (Q) Dadang AR 64 75
Samsudin Pare lost to (15) Sulistyo Wibowo 06 61 26

(11) Sandy Purnomo lost to Chris Mayanto 67(6) 13 ret
Aditya Hari Sasongko lost to (8) Hendri Susilo Pramono 16 57

(4) Bonit Wiryawan d (Q) Wisnu Wijaya 63 61
Alvin Putra Kurniawan lost to (13) Christopher Rungkat 16 46

(10) Surya "Ragunan's coach" Wijaya Budi d Umardani 60 62
Tjahjono d (5) Nesa Arta 76(5) 64

(6) Elbert "FILA BOY" Sie d (Q) Ferza Gautama 60 60
Edy "Secek" Kusdaryanto lost to (12) M Faisal Aidil Archan 06 06

(14) Dede Suhendardinata d Ariawan Poerboadinoto 62 64
Febi Widhiyanto d (3) Sunu Wahyu Trijati 60 63

(7) Andrian Raturandang lost to Andery Setyawanto 46 26
Tio Lana Putra lost to (9) Sebastian Da Costa 57 36

(16) Agung Bagus Dewantoro d Yusmawan Fahmi 63 61
Ayrton Wibowo lost to (2) Prima Simpatiaji 36 16

WS - 2nd rd

(1) Ayu F Damayanti d Sandy Gumulya 61 61
Priscilla Anggreny Oky lost to (5) Eny Sulistyowati 06 26

(4) Maya Rosa d (WC) Rininta Hidayat 62 60
Jessy Rompies d (7) Denise Harijanto 76(6) 62

(6) Lutfiana A Budiharto d Dede Tari Kusrini 60 60
(Q) Nana Lydia Lusiana lost to (3) Lavinia Tananta 26 26

(8) Dian Anggraini lost to Vivien S Tony 36 64 36
Angelika Jogasuria lost to (2) Septi Mende 46 26

WD - QF

(1) Ayu F Damayanti/Septi Mende d Dede Tari Kusrini/Dian Anggraeni 61 63

Sandy Gumulya/Jessy Rompies d Dian Mayasari/Golda Rubina 61 63

Lutfiana A Budiharto/Marieke Gunawan lost to (4) Beatrice Gumulya/Vivien S Tony 63 26 46

Angelika Jogasuria/Angelina Jogasuria lost to (2) Lavinia Tananta/Maya Rosa 16 26

MD - 1st rd

Chris Mayanto/Fandi Suryadi d Adityo Hari Sasongko/Umardani 63 76(5)
Andre Cubung/J Indra Tolip lost to Prihatin/Tio Lana Putra 16 26

(Q) Ardiles Rotinsulu/Reza Tarigan lost to Anthony M Tan/Elbert Sie 26 76(4) 11 ret
Ganang Suryaatmaja/Reza Amrullah d Benedictus Pandu Budialin/Christian Adinata 61 62

Bagus Nugroho/David Agung Susanto lost to Dadang AR/Enrico Satria 36 26
Aditya Tegar/Seno Baskoro d (LL) Rendy R Rampen/Elias J 63 61

Bani Kohar Harahap/Lenz Theodor lost to Andrian Raturandang/Ayrton Wibowo 36 16
(Q) Dwi Asmara/Ganda Abdillah lost to Ismail Jaya/Samsudin Pare 16 16

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 01:21 PM   #859
petersampras

petersampras has disabled reputation
anyone know why sandy retired from chrismayanto on the 2nd set ?

yesterday, seno and kahar also retired. Was it very hot at hilton ?
petersampras is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #860
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Disappointing score Sandy...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 02:47 PM   #861
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Awww Sandy. I'm afraid her injury would seal her place out of Mama Martina's camp. And to think she got injured because of the over-training made by Martina's camp .

Go Ayu and Septi. Show to Mama that you guys are better off without her .

Denise . Losing to Jessy :retard:.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 02:31 PM   #862
petersampras

petersampras has disabled reputation
today septi lost from vivien silvany. jessy lost from maya ini 3 sets.
so ayu vs maya and vivien vs lutfi at semis.

tommorow : suwandi vs hendry , bonit vs surya , elbert vs feby , sebastian vs prima
petersampras is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 03:55 PM   #863
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
1-Ayu Fany Damayanti d. 5-Eny Sulistyowati 60 62
4-Maya Rosa d. Jessy Rompies 64 16 63

6-Lutfiana A Budiharto d. 3-Lavinia Tananta 765 75
Vivien Silvany Tony d. 2-Septi Mende 64 62

Oh wow. Upsets all over and even Jessy managed to get a set from Maya (which is weird cause Jessy isn't that good as far as I know).

Prolly Ayu vs Lutfi in the final.

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 05:18 PM   #864
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Why aren't Ayu-Fani and Lavinia As well as Septi and Maya playing ITF tournies...this seems to me to be a waste of time...?!!
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 08:58 AM   #865
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future
Vivien played so well againts Septi. She hitted the ball with 2 handed forehand and backhand! she can be dangerous in future. hope she can manage her carier better!
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #866
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Why aren't Ayu-Fani and Lavinia As well as Septi and Maya playing ITF tournies...this seems to me to be a waste of time...?!!
Cigna Open is pretty huge, me thinks. Lutfi, Vivien, Jessy and Beatrice just came back from Bangladesh. Lavinia played at the 10Ks in India. Septi and Ayu will start playing on March. Maya, as Adjie has said, would be going to US.

Heard Vivien was impressive during the match. .

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #867
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Ayu-Fani Damayanti def. Maya Rosa 6-1 6-3.
Lutfiana A Budhiarto def. Vivien S Tony 6-4 6-(?).

Go Ayu. . Ayu was playing really well. Please win. The money would be a good use.

Ayu/Septi won the double even beating Maya/Lavinia 6-2 6-3.

OTOH. Why isn't Romana on Memphis Q-draw? .

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 10:26 PM   #868
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Ayu-Fani Damayanti def. Maya Rosa 6-1 6-3.
Lutfiana A Budhiarto def. Vivien S Tony 6-4 6-(?).

Go Ayu. . Ayu was playing really well. Please win. The money would be a good use.

Ayu/Septi won the double even beating Maya/Lavinia 6-2 6-3.

OTOH. Why isn't Romana on Memphis Q-draw? .
Romana will play 50K Challenger in US.

I agree with you, she could have tried Memphis, and with the weak qualifying draw, who knows, Romana might qualify.

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 10:26 PM   #869
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck to Lutfi in the final

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 04:19 AM   #870
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Didn't know Romana in 50K St Paul list.

BTW, Ayu has won all the meetings against Lutfi. So take that Henry