Indonesian tennis - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2006, 02:20 PM   #826
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Lavina's journey to India was fruitless in single but she got a double title with Wei-Ping .

Lutfi and Vivien in the QF of G3 Bangladesh. Adjie, you know anything about Vivien? She seems to be improving too.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #827
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Vivien

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Lavina's journey to India was fruitless in single but she got a double title with Wei-Ping .

Lutfi and Vivien in the QF of G3 Bangladesh. Adjie, you know anything about Vivien? She seems to be improving too.
She is a sweet girl from Plaju, South Sumatra. I haven't seen her on court for a long time since she was injured for few months. I hope, she will play Cigna Open on Feb. 13-19, 2006, so then I can check out her game. I bet, she is tired by then...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #828
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Indonesia leads Malaysia in Davis tie

After too much rain in the morning, eventually the tie began at 1 pm local time at Family Club tennis complex - a posh neighborhood in Balikpapan.

Suwandi def. Abdul Hazli Zainudin 61 62 62

Prima Simpatiaji def. Razlan Rawi 61 60 61

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 03:14 PM   #829
petersampras

petersampras has disabled reputation
Hi everybody, this is my first comment after all this time I just read all the opinion and comment. I think for tomorrow the Indonesian team should put faisal and elbert to play doubles. What do you think ? sorry if my english is not good
petersampras is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #830
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersampras
Hi everybody, this is my first comment after all this time I just read all the opinion and comment. I think for tomorrow the Indonesian team should put faisal and elbert to play doubles. What do you think ? sorry if my english is not good
Definately.

But it's a shame they are putting Lutfi instead of Ayu for Fed Cup just because Lutfi is under Mama Martina's camp . They should consider Cigna as one of the criteria in choosing the players to represent Indonesia though I very doubt Lutfi would join.

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 04:53 AM   #831
Shine On Silver Moon

no need to say sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersampras
Your English is fine! Welcome! I agree, but since Elbert is not being trained at Martina's camp, therefore they will never consuder him...

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 04:55 AM   #832
Shine On Silver Moon

Davis Cup - Indonesia crushed Malaysia 3-0

Doubles:

Suwandi/Faisal Aidil def. Zainudin/Rawi (maybe not sure) 60 61 60

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 06:39 AM   #833
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Pretty idiot line up from Indonesia. :retard:.

To think they put Suwandi and Prima instead of Elber and Faisal.

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 02:58 PM   #834
Shine On Silver Moon

Cigna Open 2006

QUALIFYING ROUND - FEB. 12 & 13
MAIN DRAW - FEB 14-19

VENUE: JAKARTA HILTON EXECUTIVE CLUB

TYPE OF COURT: PLEXI PAVE

OFFICIAL BALL: WILSON DOUBLE CORE (DAVIS CUP'S BALL)

MEN'S SINGLES:
QUAL - 128 PLAYERS, MD - 48 PLAYERS

WOMEN'S SINGLES:
QUAL - 32 PLAYERS, MD - 32 PLAYERS

MEN'S DOUBLES:
QUAL - 32 PAIRS, MD- 24 PAIRS

WOMEN'S DOUBLES:
QUAL - 16 PAIRS, MD - 16 PAIRS

PRIZE MONEY:

MEN'S SINGLES CHAMP - Rp 10.899.000,-
MEN'S DOUBLES CHAMP - Rp 5.103.000,-
WOMEN'S SINGLES CHAMP - Rp 7.200.000,-
WOMEN'S DOUBLES CHAMP - Rp 3.100.000,-

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 03:00 PM   #835
Shine On Silver Moon

men's singles - main draw entry list

Based on current national ranking

1. SUWANDI
2. PRIMA SIMPATIAJI
3. SUNU WAHYU TRIJATI
4. BONIT WIRYAWAN
5. NESA ARTA
6. ELBERT SIE
7. ANDRIAN RATURANDANG
8. HENDRI SUSILO PRAMONO
9. SEBASTIAN DA COSTA
10. SURYA WIJAYA
11. SANDY PURNOMO
12. FAISAL AIDIL
13. CHRISTOPHER RUNGKAT
14. DEDE SUHENDAR DINATA
15. SULISTYO WIBOWO
16. AGUNG BAGUS DEWANTORO
17. FEBI WIDHIYANTO
18. ANDERY SETYAWANTO
19. TIO LANA PUTRA
20. FANDI SURYADI
21. YUSMAWAN FAHMI
22. AYRTON WIBOWO
23. SAMSUDIN PARE
24. SENO HARTONO SUWANDI
25. ABIGAEL TULAK
26. ENRICO SATRIA
27. TJAHJONO
28. CHRIS MAYANTO
29. UMARDANI
30. ARIAWAN POERBOADINOTO
31. ALVIN PUTRA KURNIAWAN
32. ADITYA HARI SASONGKO
33. REZA AMRULLAH
34. EDY KUSDARYANTO
35. UNTIL 40. DESIGNATED FOR WC
41. UNTIL 48. DESIGNATED FOR QUALIFIER

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 03:01 PM   #836
Shine On Silver Moon

women's singles - main draw entry list

based on current national ranking

1. AYU FANI DAMAYANTI
2. SEPTI MENDE
3. LAVINIA TANANTA
4. MAYA ROSA
5. ENY SULISTYOWATI
6. LUTFIANA ARIS BUDIHARTO
7. DENISE HARIJANTO
8. DIAN ANGGRAINI
9. VIVIEN SILVANY TONY
10. JESSY ROMPIES
11. DEDE TARI KUSRINI
12. BEATRICE GUMULYA
13. GOLDA RUBINA
14. SANDY GUMULYA
15. ANGELIKA JOGASURIA
16. ALETA SUNGKONO
17. ANGELINA JOGASURIA
18. PRISCILLA ANGGRAINY
19. MARSELLA GUNAWAN
20. DIAN MAYASARI
21. KOMANG SRI MARYATI
22. NURMA MANGUNSONG
23. DEWI FORTUNA
24. ROSIDAH KUSUMADEWI
25. WC - RININTA HIDAYAT
26. WC - WIDHI SETYORINI
27. WC - ALFIETA JANUARISTI
28. WC - WINE PRAMESTININGRUM
29. UNTIL 32. DESIGNATED FOR QUALIFIER

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 03:03 PM   #837
Shine On Silver Moon

qual info

MEN'S SINGLES: ABDUL KAHAR MIM - FORMER NATIONAL PLAYER IS SEEDED 16...

TOTAL OF 89 PLAYERS SIGNED-IN THIS AFTERNOON SO, 39 PLAYERS GOT 1ST ROUND BYES...EACH PLAYER WILL PLAY TOTAL OF 4 ROUNDS IF THE PLAYER KEEPS WINNING THEN HE WILL GET INTO MAIN DRAW...TWICE A DAY PLAYING!

WOMEN'S SINGLES: ONLY TOTAL OF 20 PLAYERS SIGNED-IN...SO, THERE ARE 12 PLAYERS GOT 1ST ROUND BYES...TOTAL 3 ROUNDS TO BE IN MAIN DRAW...WHERE ARE ALL THE GALS???

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 06:24 PM   #838
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon
based on current national ranking

1. AYU FANI DAMAYANTI
2. SEPTI MENDE
3. LAVINIA TANANTA
4. MAYA ROSA
5. ENY SULISTYOWATI
6. LUTFIANA ARIS BUDIHARTO
7. DENISE HARIJANTO
8. DIAN ANGGRAINI
9. VIVIEN SILVANY TONY
10. JESSY ROMPIES
11. DEDE TARI KUSRINI
12. BEATRICE GUMULYA
13. GOLDA RUBINA
14. SANDY GUMULYA
15. ANGELIKA JOGASURIA
16. ALETA SUNGKONO
17. ANGELINA JOGASURIA
18. PRISCILLA ANGGRAINY
19. MARSELLA GUNAWAN
20. DIAN MAYASARI
21. KOMANG SRI MARYATI
22. NURMA MANGUNSONG
23. DEWI FORTUNA
24. ROSIDAH KUSUMADEWI
25. WC - RININTA HIDAYAT
26. WC - WIDHI SETYORINI
27. WC - ALFIETA JANUARISTI
28. WC - WINE PRAMESTININGRUM
29. UNTIL 32. DESIGNATED FOR QUALIFIER
Is this the list of the players that are playing. If yes, then it should be more than 20 .

I doubt Lutfi, Vivien, Beatrice and Jessy would play. I might be wrong though.

Old Feb 11th, 2006, 07:38 PM   #839
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Is this the list of the players that are playing. If yes, then it should be more than 20 .

I doubt Lutfi, Vivien, Beatrice and Jessy would play. I might be wrong though.

yes..at least...Indonesia is behind now from Thailand , Taiwan, Korea and India...china and Japan are way UUPPP
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #840
Shine On Silver Moon

Update

I was at Hilton complex today for Cigna Open 2006...I met Marieke Gunawan - coach of Lutfi, Jessy, Vivien, Bea...and she confirmed that those gals are playing Cigna...I saw Jessy and Sandy Gumulya practiced together...Sandy looked pretty but she was using protectors on both her knees...Jessy just had ankle injury...I met Mia Sacca, too - she is resting now since she just had typhoid...

www.tnol.asia