Indonesian tennis - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2005, 03:00 AM   #751
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Dea has her own path

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
Any idea what Dea Sumantri is up to these days?

She's finished with NCAAs so I thought she would have turned pro by now...
I met her last summer and she told me that she prefers to be a business woman than pro in tennis. She had bad history with many injuries until she decided to take the offer from Washington State Univ. What a waste of talent! All the best in her future endeavors.

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2005, 03:13 AM   #752
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back Adjie

Any news on any Indonesian players in the new season.

I know that Romana is going to play at 25K Tampa.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 05:04 AM   #753
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
bit gloomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-lix
Welcome back Adjie

Any news on any Indonesian players in the new season.

I know that Romana is going to play at 25K Tampa.
For women: out of W-ynne A-ngie R-omana...I was informed that Ayu and Septi have no clue what they will do. I assume just play Cigna Open like Sandy Gumulya.

For men: in junior, Christopher Rungkat will play 2 ITF touneys in Bangladesh and he will play Cigna Open then. The rest, no clue as well!!!

Oh yah, Faisal Aidil ITF 64 has withdrawn from all 3 tourneys in Australian summer circuit of 2006 along with Agung Bagus Dewantoro and Ayrton Wibowo.

IMO, for junior players - 2006 for Faisal, he has to target himself to win grade 2 level while Lutfiana is to win grade 3. That's the most realistic!

www.tnol.asia
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 05:13 AM   #754
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Ayu & Septi should just go and play the $10Ks in either India or New Zealand. Makes sense.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 02:17 PM   #755
Shine On Silver Moon

Davis Cup Tie

Indonesia will play against Malaysia for 1st round of DC Group II Asia Oceania in the city of Balikpapan, East Kalimantan on February 10-12, 2006. In the previous ties, Indonesia won 5-0 and 4-1 against M'sia. I wonder if Indonesia will field the same team as in SEA Games. It is time for new blood!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 02:18 PM   #756
Shine On Silver Moon

Faisal Aidil

Faisal with ITF 64 is # 1 junior player in Indonesia now. Too bad, he withdrew from Aussie summer circuit!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:37 PM   #757
Shine On Silver Moon

Same with Lutfiana

Lutfiana Aris Budiharto has withdrawn also from Aussie summer circuit. The fact that she has in the qual acceptance list, it is really dissapointing! She is numero uno junior player in Indonesia after Ayu's departure into senior level. She has surpassed Mia Sacca who was injured for a while and she is struggling after returning to the tour.

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:39 PM   #758
Shine On Silver Moon

Both Faisal and Lutfi

are being trained at Martina's camp...so, I guess the decision was made by Big Mama...Oh, well...the bucks stop here!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 01:37 PM   #759
Shine On Silver Moon

Lavinia "dark horse" Tananta

Vivin as she likes to be called - has been coached by Deddy Tedjamukti (Angie's coach) till now. Today, I had the opportunity to watch her practice at Jakarta Hilton right before Angie's turn. Based on what I saw, Vivin still needs to improve her serve and to be more consistent. She has dyed her hair now. She looked a bit slimmer, too. I talked to her and greeted her happy new year and she told me that she has been preparing herself to play for 2 of 10Ks in India this month. She will fly via Singapore to meet Lee Wei Ping then they will fly together to New Delhi. Vivin is studying at a state university in her hometown, Semarang - but she hardly comes to lecture since she is in Jakarta most of the time. Oh, well...good luck!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #760
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Thanks for the news.

What a shame that Lutfi won't be playing in Australia.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #761
Shine On Silver Moon

Get well soon, Ayu!

Poor thing...Ayu went home for holiday in Bali but then she got dengue fever. She is still resting now for a week.

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 08:16 AM   #762
Shine On Silver Moon

Junior ranks as of January 2nd, 2006

Boys:

ITF 35 (64) - Faisal Aidil - congrats with the best rank so far...though late!
ITF 89 (156) - Agung Bagus Dewantoro - best rank, eh!
ITF 110 (187) - Christopher Rungkat - best rank, dude!
ITF 119 (200) - Ayrton Wibowo

* both Faisal & Christo ATP 1345

Girls:

ITF 126 (142) - Lutfiana A Budiharto - congrats with best rank!
ITF 269 (296) - Mia Sacca (highest rank 190)
ITF 279 (306) - Jessy Rompies - congrats, best rank neh!
ITF 285 (314) - Vivien Silvany Tony - congrats, best rank, too!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 08:29 AM   #763
Shine On Silver Moon

Boys' best results

Benny Wijaya:

1988 - 2nd rd Wimby
1989 - 2nd rd AO
1989 - 1st rd USO
1990 - 2nd rd Wimby
1991 - 3rd rd AO lost to Thomas Enqvist (SWE)
1991 - 1st rd FO
1991 - 2nd rd Wimby

* In senior years, Benny reached the highest of ATP 240 (Oct. 10, 1994) and played Barcelona Olympics in 1992 from qual and ended-up in 1st rd.

Suwandi:

1993 - 2nd rd Wimby
1994 - 2nd rd USO

* In senior years, Suwandi also reached the best ranking of ATP 240 (June 18, 2001) and played in qual of FO 2001, Wimby 2001, USO 2001 & AO 2002.

Andrian Raturandang:

1994 - 2nd rd USO

Won twice over Dominik Hrbaty (SVK) and lost to Kiefer, Koubek and Gimelstob.

Peter Handoyo (highest rank ITF 22):

1997 - QF USO
1997 - finalist in Eddie Herr Intl 1997 - en route to final, defeating Steven Capriati and Guillermo Coria.

The problem with Indonesian boys, they were quite good in junior level but they got worst in senior year coz lack of tours.

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 01:30 PM   #764
Shine On Silver Moon

Got Wismilak 2006 Calendar - 2005 Memories

Lindsay with small girl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tenis 1.jpg (66.3 KB, 10 views)

www.tnol.asia

Last edited by Shine On Silver Moon : Jan 12th, 2006 at 01:35 PM. Reason: attachment to be added
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 01:40 PM   #765
Shine On Silver Moon

2005 Memories In 2006 Wismilak Calendar

Lindsay and Vivi!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tenis 2.jpg (86.3 KB, 11 views)

www.tnol.asia