Indonesian tennis - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2003, 02:57 AM   #481
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Smile Happy 15 years old, Ayu!

Congratulations on your birthday today, Ayu! Yes, November 29th!

Her full name is Ni Gusti Ayu Kade Dwi Fani Damayanti - born in Denpasar, Bali and she is having her birthday away from home now! Many happy returns in your tennis career, Balinese girl! Go, Wismilak girl!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:37 PM   #482
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool Kids' dream!

Angelique Widjaja keeps inspiring many young kids in Indonesia! More than 300 players are participating in Age Group Tennis National Championships organized by FIKS and sponsored by Telkom. FIKS is one of the leading tennis clubs in Indonesia. FIKS is located in Bandung and has produced tennis star Angelique Widjaja...It is being held from 21-27 December and they use 4 different venues in Bandung...Go, junior tennis in Indonesia!

www.tnol.asia
Old Dec 24th, 2003, 08:19 AM   #483
Shine On Silver Moon

Smile SEA Games squad is for Davis Cup!

SEA Games squad - Febi Widhiyanto, Prima Simpatiaji, Hendri Susilo Pramono & Suwandi will be maintained for Davis Cup match between Indonesia against Japan in Jakarta on February 6-8, 2004! It is gonna be very tough for Indonesian team to beat strong Japan! The venue is going to be at Gelora Bung Karno National Tennis Stadium (plexi pave) where it was used for Fed Cup play off between Indonesia and Germany last July! All the best to Indonesian team and irrashaimase Nippon!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 9th, 2004, 07:35 AM   #484
Shine On Silver Moon

Indonesia grab 2 titles in Asian Junior Championship age group of 14

Congrats to Indonesian players!

The championship was held in New Delhi, India on December 8-13, 2003. Agung Bagus Dewantoro, talented player from Magelang in Central Java came out as the winner after he defeated Indian player, Agnel Gladwin - 76(4) 63 in the final. In SF, Agung downed 1st seed Arnav Jain from India - 62 61!

In doubles, partnered with Fendi Gunawan from Bandung, West Java - Agung also came out as the winner after defeated Indian duo, Gladwin/Jacob in three sets, 36 64 75!

In the girls category - small and skinny Lutfiana A Budiarto from Kudus, Central Java was able to reach SF in singles. She lost to Indian player, Shweta Khakandki - 16 67(1). In doubles' QF, partnered with Sarah Hilmy - Lutfiana lost to Indian pair, Poojashrei Venkatesh/Parija Maloo - 26 16!

With those results, Agung and Lutfiana are awarded to be in ITF Development Team for 2004. Agung has been promised to be trained in Spain while Lutfiana may have to choose Australia or India.

All the best, Agung and Lutfi!

Source - Tabloid Tennis Indonesia

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 9th, 2004, 07:46 AM   #485
Shine On Silver Moon

Talking Tabloid Tennis Indonesia

Tabloid Tennis Indonesia had its 1st edition on May 2nd, 2003 and the recent one is 17th edition on January 1st, 2004! It has 28 pages with some colorful pages. It is still far away from world Tennis magazine or Australian Tennis...but it is very good for Indonesian standard and out of surprise, it is maybe the one and only in South East Asia...

Some tennis officials in SEA Games were impressed with this Tabloid Tennis Indonesia and they wished they could get the English edition of it. A Filipino official was inspired to create a tennis magazine in his country.

Actually, back in the mid 90s, we used to have "RAKET" magazine owned by Gramedia Group (Raket means Racquet) but it did not last long. "RAKET" was not only focusing on tennis but also badminton and squash.

Bravo, Tabloid Tennis Indonesia!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 07:43 AM   #486
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Adji, I would like to suscribe Tenis magazine, but is it possible if they send it to overseas? I'm in Singapore now, so is it possible?

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 05:12 PM   #487
Shine On Silver Moon

Singapore???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoOvErPhOnIc
Adji, I would like to suscribe Tenis magazine, but is it possible if they send it to overseas? I'm in Singapore now, so is it possible?
OMG, ur close to Indonesia, my friend...I always assume that ur far far away in New England area in the US...Amri told me that, I think...Regarding Tabloid Tennis...During SEA Games in Vietnam, 4 reporters of TT were there and TT got great response from other nations and even one Malaysian official wished that he could be an agent and he wished TT published in English...TT was born by small number of crazy tennis reporters with very small capital...and they are still strugling for sure till now...

Yearly rate is Rp 60 thousands...If ur lucky, you still can get the 1st edition but maybe with extra charges...For overseas, they may add charge for airmail...I don't know...just find out yourself for the possibility and you can mention my name how you get to know TT...Attention to Mas Abor Widjaja - the boss man of TT - at tabloidtennis@yahoo.com - tell ur intention to subscribe TT...TT's telephone and fax - same number - 62-21-579-53188 - The office is located at Tennis Indoor Stadium in Senayan, Jakarta! I guess, you will be the first overseas subscriber!!!

NOTE: Mas Abor is having good relationship with Martina Widjaja, meaning he often follows MW on tour in Indonesia as reporter - so, you'd better be careful when you want to criticize Martina or PELTI...um sure, he is quite open as long as not too harsh! LOL...In the meantime, um gonna call him in person about ur interest!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 11:41 AM   #488
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
thanks adjie I will email him later.. but is it possible? hmm.. If possible I want to get from the first edition.. and how should I send the money? Credit card or what?

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 08:16 PM   #489
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

bump

and for adjie, I have sent them an email but I haven't gotten the reply yet.. Would you please be kind enough to ask for me

Old Jan 25th, 2004, 01:31 AM   #490
Shine On Silver Moon

Oh, no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoOvErPhOnIc
bump

and for adjie, I have sent them an email but I haven't gotten the reply yet.. Would you please be kind enough to ask for me
When did you email them? I will make sure to call the person later today!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 02:19 PM   #491
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

I think I email-ed them like a week ago...

Thanks for the help

Old Feb 6th, 2004, 06:18 PM   #492
Shine On Silver Moon

Davis Cup tie - INA v JPN level 1 all!

1st day - February 6th, 2004

Takao Suzuki d Prima Simpatiaji 64 63 46 64

Febi Widhiyanto d Gouichi Motomura 46 63 62 36 75

It was great match! I was there cheering on Indonesia! I got a chance to talk with Suzuki and got his autograph!

Febi was trailing 2-5 in final set and he managed to win 7-5!

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 06:20 PM   #493
Shine On Silver Moon

Wukirasih runs her own business!

Wukir has become a business woman! She has opened Brown Salon in the heart of Jakarta...interested in getting hair cut??? Come to Wukir's salon!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 02:39 AM   #494
Shine On Silver Moon

Japan lead 2-1 versus Indonesia!

In 2nd day of Davis Cup tie btw INA v JPN - in dubs' match, duo Thomas Shimada/Takahiro Terachi were playing better especially their return serves...and they defeated Suwandi/Hendri Susilo Pramono 64 76(3) 61!

I had the opportunity to chat with Shimada, Terachi, Takao Suzuki and Gouichi Motomura! Tommy Shimada was really warm and nice person!

Angie was among the spectators as well along with her parents and beautiful niece, Ashley who was born when she defeated Ashley Harkleroad in the final of Junior French Open 2002!

www.tnol.asia
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 05:10 AM   #495
Shine On Silver Moon

Indonesia ties the tie, 2-2 now!

Davis Cup tie btw INA v JPN - Indonesia ties it...2-2 now! Febi Widhiyanto def. Takahiro Terachi 75 34 retired!

Terachi replaced Takao Suzuki due to his abdominal muscle strained!

Yeah yeah yeah Indonesia!!!

www.tnol.asia