Indonesian tennis - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2003, 06:55 AM   #301
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Smile ITF Darwin - Grade 3

Results of 2 Indonesian dudes!!!

Singles:

1st round - Elbert Sie def. Nicholas Munroe (USA) 61 62
Ayrton Wibowo d Aaaron Chapman (AUS) 67(6) 64 63

2nd round - Elbert lost to Robert Mc Kenzie (AUS) 26 16
Ayrton lost to Ryan Biancardi (AUS) 06 26

Elbert is from Bandung and he is coached by his own father while Ayrton is the only son of former national players - hubby and wiffy, Tintus Arianto Wibowo and Suzanna Anggarkusuma!

Doubles:

1R - Elbert/Ayrton def. Luke Harvey/Sam Queenen (AUS) 26 63 64
2R - Elbert/Ayrton def. Nicholas Canilleri/Darren Galley not Cahill (AUS) walk over
QF - Elbert/Ayrton lost to Kevin Doh/Patrick Jozwik (NZL/AUS) 67(0) 46

A Jakarta born (October 8, 1987) Kenneth Prajoga played here also...He is now living in Melbourne...His current ITF ranking is 496...He lost also in QF for dubs!

FYI, trio SMS plus (Sandy Maya Septi and Ayu) finally are financed by PELTI/Indonesian Tennis Association to play here in Darwin!!!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2003, 07:30 AM   #302
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Rest in peace!

Retired ARMY General R. Roesli of Bandung passed away. He was the founder of FIKS club - where Angie began to play tennis. No accident that Mr Roesli was born on December 12th, 1914 and Angie was also born on the same date... With his wife, he was active in developing tennis in West Java and he was chosen as the chairman of West Java Tennis Association. One of his children is famous musician, Harry Roesli! It is such a big loss for Indonesian tennis! God bless you!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 07:51 AM   #303
Shine On Silver Moon

Exclamation Indonesian tennis is getting hot!

More and more tournaments are being held this year in various cities of Indonesia...Not only traditional places like Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang or Surabaya, Blitar, Purbalingga, Makassar, Denpasar but now Pekanbaru, Pontianak, Tarakan, Yogyakarta...Hey, Yogyakarta is building indoor tennis courts!

Pics of Febi Widhiyanto and Edy Kusdaryanto below!

Febi was born in Salatiga, Central Java on February 9, 1980 - few days earlier than Ferrero! His fave player is Guga... When he was junior, he was once defeated Lleyton Hewitt in Thailand but now he cannot compete with Hewitt...

Edy Kusdaryanto is also called SECEK...(means Saya Cinta Edy Kusdaryanto or I love Edy Kusdaryanto)...He was born on May 9, 1975 in Bondowoso, East Java...His idol is Richard Krajicek...He was member of Indonesia Davis Cup team in 1994-1996 and 1998-2000...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FEBI.jpg (19.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg EDY.jpg (67.5 KB, 5 views)

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 11:22 AM   #304
Shine On Silver Moon

Talking Younger is stronger!

From Riau Governor Cup - men's singles final:

Eko Kurniawan def. old crack Edy Kusdaryanto - score not known! Go, Eko...move in all up!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 01:53 PM   #305
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
BTW, Adjie, who is Ayu's coach.. and Maya and Septi one too

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:04 PM   #306
Shine On Silver Moon

Smile Back 2 U!

Felix...Maya and Ayu are sponsored by Wismilak, so they are both based in Surabaya...Their coach is former player Patricia Budiono or Icha...While Septi is being coached by former player, Tintus Arianto Wibowo - hubby of Suzanna!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:11 PM   #307
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon
Felix...Maya and Ayu are sponsored by Wismilak, so they are both based in Surabaya...Their coach is former player Patricia Budiono or Icha...While Septi is being coached by former player, Tintus Arianto Wibowo - hubby of Suzanna!
Thanks Adjie

What privillege do Ayu and Maya get? Do you think Ayu may catch up with trio SMS? I really think she can.. Give her one more year and she will be inside top 100 *crossfinger*

Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:17 PM   #308
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

BTW, Trio SMS and Ayu played in Pauls Northern Territory International Grade 3

1st Rd

(2) Sandy Gumulya d. Shannon Tuckett 6-0; 6-0
Dijana Srbinoska d. Yesica Ares 6-0; 6-0

(4) Maya Rosa d. Shannon Golds 6-3; 6-1
Alison Bai d. Melissa O'Keefe 6-1; 7-6(4)

(7) Septi Mende d. Kirsten Stromme 6-1; 6-2
Mika Kawamura d. Johanna Austin 6-1; 7-5

Jacqui Haskett d. Maria Sorbello 6-2; 4-6; 7-5
(11) Ayu Fani Damayanti d. Shona Lee 6-3; 6-2

Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:19 PM   #309
Shine On Silver Moon

Question Where did u get this from?

Where did u find out? Thanks, Felix!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:19 PM   #310
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

And my favourites for juniors are as follow :

1. Ayu Fani
2. Sandy Gulmuya
3. Maya Rosa
4. Denise Harijanto
5. Joanna Febri
6. Septi Mende-- sorry

Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:24 PM   #311
Shine On Silver Moon

Woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashta LixFe
And my favourites for juniors are as follow :

1. Ayu Fani
2. Sandy Gulmuya
3. Maya Rosa
4. Denise Harijanto
5. Joanna Febri
6. Septi Mende-- sorry
It is ur own choice I know, but why Ayu? Um just curious, I think u have never seen her on court...She is my numero uno fave also!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:56 PM   #312
Shine On Silver Moon

Smile Ayu is climbing up!

You know, Ayu is from a simple family and she is such local talent from Bali...Last year, at Wismilak Open in Nusa Dua Hyatt...she was one of the ball girls...Yes, she got to see all the world class players on court and I bet she said to herself...Hey, one day I would be like them! I wish her luck and who knows she could be like Roger Federer...keep reaching ur dream Ayu! Wismilak is certainly halping her tennis by sponsoring her and she has to sacrifice to reside in Surabaya now! Go, Ayu...gee, she is only 14 yo!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 06:09 PM   #313
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon
It is ur own choice I know, but why Ayu? Um just curious, I think u have never seen her on court...She is my numero uno fave also!!!
I'm not sure.. lol.. She's just 14 and she has made impact in the junior tour (though not as good as Krajicek or Alisa) but I've got the feelings that she would do well.. she had better be.. I know she is one level lower than trio SMS, but she's just 14 .. I think in a about a year, she would have caught up with the others.. It's just the feelings you know, like when I like Angie, before she even wins Wimbley, at that time, I hadn't seen her play too, and I had already got the feelings that she will be the next big thing in Indonesia. So I hope that Ayu does the same too

Old Jul 9th, 2003, 06:10 PM   #314
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

And the fact that she's from a simple family (not rich) showed that how much she likes tennis..

Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:44 AM   #315
Shine On Silver Moon

Talking ATP ranking for Indonesian players!

555 - Peter Handoyo
569 - Febi Widhiyanto
678 - Prima Simpatiaji
791 - Suwandi
963 - Hendri Susilo Pramono

Congrats to Febi and Prima for ranking improvement!

Prima will play at Team Event Championship this week-end with club team mates, Sunu Wahyu Trijati and Eko Kurniawan...Prima will only play dubs...After 2 15Ks in Indonesia, together with Febi, Hendri and Yohan Samawi, he will be playing in Spain then...These 4 guys are paying everything on their own expenses...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skinny Prima.jpg (88.3 KB, 8 views)

www.tnol.asia