Indonesian tennis - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2003, 09:12 PM   #286
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
no Wukir and Liza again Both players did the best among all players at both challengers in indonesia.. Liza reached final and semis Well.. great choices martina.. probably if indonesia lost, she will blame the players and not her own stinking ass

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2003, 06:34 AM   #287
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool Riau Governor Cup - Pekanbaru, Riau

This week Riau Governor Cup is on going in the city of Pekanbaru, Riau. It is a senior tourney for men players only.

Singles - QF:

Sebastian Da Costa (West Nusatenggara) d Al Imron (Bali) 63 63

Eko Kurniawan (Jakarta) d Ariawan Poerboadinoto (West Nusatenggara) 62 64

Edy Kusdaryanto (Jakarta) d Enrico Satria (Central Java) 26 62 61

Imanuel Prabowo (Jakarta) d Donny Romy (?) 26 62 61

SF matches between senior players and junior players!

Look at the score line of Edy & Manu...same, ah! and they will play against each other in semi...
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 05:56 AM   #288
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Exclamation Hatyai Int'l Junior Championships in Songkhla, Thailand

Boys' results - Indonesian players only:

QF - Singles:

Jonathan Amdanu lost to (1) Natapong Pongkunsub (THA) 76(16) 46 16 Look at tie break!

(7) Sandy Purnomo lost to (12) Peerachat Chaiyapan (THA) 36 57

(2) Imanuel Prakoso def. (13) Takanobu Fujii (JPN) 61 62

QF - Dubs:

(2) Imanuel Prakoso/Sandy Purnomo def. Ruch Tientavat/Kittipong Wachiramanawong (THA) 62 63

SF - Singles:

(2) Imanuel Prakoso def. (12) P Chaiyapan 63 62

SF - Dubs:

(2) Imanuel Prakoso/Sandy Purnomo lost to (4) Xiao Peng Lai/Martin Sayer (HKG) 46 26

Good luck to Nuel in sings' final against Martin Sayer!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 6th, 2003, 02:24 PM   #289
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Go Imanuel

Old Jul 7th, 2003, 07:13 AM   #290
Shine On Silver Moon

Arrow Updated WTA rankings of Indonesian players

Singles:

73 (70) Angelique Widjaja (West Java)
133 (125) Wynne Prakusya (Central Java)
569 (477) Liza Andriyani (West Java) - she is originally from Tegal, Central Java but for PON/National Sports Week she has been represented West Java till now and now she is a resident of Surabaya, East Java...confusing!
586 (608) Diana Julianto (West Java)
801 (593) Wukirasih Sawondari (Jakarta)
1057 (1067) Sandy Gumulya (Jakarta)

Poor, Liza and Wukir...they slipped a lot...it is all due to not playing again in Waco, Houston, El Paso, etc as they did last year! Come on, Liza...gear up again for Thailand next month!

Doubles:

40 (36) Wynne Prakusya
49 (70) Angelique Widjaja
509 (459) Liza Andriyani
532 (477) Wukirasih Sawondari
609 (589) Diana Julianto

Come on, Wynne & Angie...get better in ur dubs rank...if ur paired then you can be seeded! Look towards Athens 2004!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 07:36 AM   #291
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Angie is almost catching up with Wynne in doubles..

Liza and Wukir Adji, Do you have any updates on Darwin ITF? and what Thailand tournament r u talking about?

Old Jul 7th, 2003, 07:37 AM   #292
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

And where is Evelyne Rusdianto

Old Jul 7th, 2003, 08:13 AM   #293
Shine On Silver Moon

Cool Yoh, Felix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashta LixFe
Angie is almost catching up with Wynne in doubles..

Liza and Wukir Adji, Do you have any updates on Darwin ITF? and what Thailand tournament r u talking about?
I have been searching and searching...no luck yet for Darwin...anything about OZ, I have searched...hmmm, maybe danker could help?

Thailand tours...yes, there will be 2 10Ks there - August 2-9 in Nonthaburi and August 10-17 in Nakorn Ratchashima...Indonesian always come here...I know, Diana is committed to play at both and I have a feeling that Liza would join as well!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 08:17 AM   #294
Shine On Silver Moon

Thumbs down Evelynne "Anna K of Indonesia" Rusdianto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashta LixFe
And where is Evelyne Rusdianto
Daughter of former badminton player - Evelyne did play a number of 10Ks last year and made her to have WTA ranking...Then, her dad asked her to focus on her study in the US so then later on she would be the CEO of her dad's business in Surabaya!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 09:03 AM   #295
Shine On Silver Moon

Thumbs down Hatyai Intl Grade 5

Bad news...(2) Imanuel Prakoso lost to (10) Martin Sayer of Hong Kong - 16 36...I think, it is due to his lack of physical strength or who knows...Bad lost indeed for Nuel! One more to go in BKK before you say good bye to junior tours!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 09:19 AM   #296
Shine On Silver Moon

Talking Riau Governor Cup - Pekanbaru, Riau

SF - Singles:

Eko Kurniawan (Jakarta/Nat ranking 14) defeated Sebastian Da Costa (West Nusatenggara/NR 6) 76(2) 75

Good for Eko - born in Solo on December 12, 1984 (wow, same as Angie - but different luck so far!) Eko played very well with long rallies and fast serve! While Da Costa was worn out physically! Man, you get old now!

Other semi - former national player, Edy Kusdaryanto who is now playing for West Sumatra/NR 11 - defeated Imanuel Prabowo 64 60...Gee, must be generating to each other between Manu and Nuel...they both lost!

First prize is Rp 8.640.000,- and RU will receive Rp 5.088.000,- - Not much! Enough to cover airfare, meals and hotel?

Go, Eko...

For dubs, Sebastian Da Costa/Eko Kurniawan will play against Edy Kusdaryanto/Ferdi Fauzi in final!!!

www.tnol.asia
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 05:54 PM   #297
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Adji, I've posted the results for Darwin in the Juniors forum. The final will be played tomorrow.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 06:07 PM   #298
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

thanks danker

going there right now

Old Jul 7th, 2003, 08:58 PM   #299
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Sandy is in the final

Good Luck

And all indonesian double final

Maya/Ayu vs Sandy/Septi..

Good Luck

Ayu and Septi lost in the 3rd Rd
Maya lost in the SF

Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:49 AM   #300
Shine On Silver Moon

Talking I knew it, mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
Adji, I've posted the results for Darwin in the Juniors forum. The final will be played tomorrow.
Thanks again for posting it! Mr reliable!

www.tnol.asia