Indonesian tennis - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2003, 11:59 AM   #226
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
btw, i think adjie forgot to mention this

sandy gulmuya, septi mende, maya rosa and ayu dahmayanti will be playing in itf darwin grade 4.. maya, sandy and ayu are seeded 1 2 and 3 respectively

bravo girls

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 12:21 AM   #227
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Thanks, Lix Fe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashta LixFe
btw, i think adjie forgot to mention this

sandy gulmuya, septi mende, maya rosa and ayu dahmayanti will be playing in itf darwin grade 4.. maya, sandy and ayu are seeded 1 2 and 3 respectively

bravo girls
I did not forget but since this tourney would take place in early July, so I did not have the intention yet to post it here! BTW, I bet you meant that Septi is seeded 3 instead of Ayu...Ayu's ITF ranking is in the 300s as far as I know! As I have commented in different thread, I just do not understand why Maya, Sandy & Septi are still playing such low junior tournament...Maybe because their ranking is slipping now...They are better off to play at least grade 3, IMO! By being seeded, these 3 girls must reach semi finals and final! Good luck, you all!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:16 AM   #228
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Smile 25K Chandigarh, India

Singles:

1st round:
(SE) Prima Simpatiaji (INA) d Rohan Gajjar (IND) 62 76(2)

2nd round:
Febi Widhianto (INA) d (5) Tomer Suissa (ISR) 46 64 62
Prima Simpatiaji (INA) lost to (6) Vinod Shridar (IND) 63 16 36

Bad lost, Prima...you are still erratic and inconsistent!

Good luck, Febi in QF!

Doubles:

1st round:
Hendri Susilo Pramono/Febi Widhianto (INA) d (Q) Ashutosh Singh/Amod Wakalkar (IND) 46 63 63

QF:
Hendri/Febi lost to (3) Vijay Kannan/Saurav Panja (IND) 67(4) 64 36

Bad lost, too for Hendri/Febi!
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:18 AM   #229
Shine On Silver Moon

Talking 10K in Seoul, Korea

Expected result from Liza Andriyani/Diana Julianto...In SF, they lost to (2) Chin Wei Chan/Chia Jung Chuang (TPE) 16 16

Next time better, in Incheon!
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:29 AM   #230
Shine On Silver Moon

Pangdam Siliwangi Cup - Grade 4

ITF sanctioned tournament for juniors, "Pangdam Siliwangi Cup" - Grade 4 will be held in Bandung from June 15-22, 2003. There are 157 players hailed from India, Malaysia, Thailand, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, Chinese Taipei and Indonesia. The venues are Taman Maluku tennis complex and Siliwangi tennis complex.

For boys, Indonesia are represented by several players and they are: Elbert Sie, a Bandung native (371) as seeded 1, 2 members of Junior Davis Cup - Sandy Purnomo (692) & Anthony Tan (692) and then Suzanna's son - Ayrton Wibowo (477), the twins - Imanuel Prakoso (420) & Imanuel Prabowo (962), cool dude Jonathan Amdanu (573) and funky Tio Lana Putra (698) and these players are all in MD. Top player, Sunu Wahyu Trijati (99) is currently in 5 weeks tour in Europe.

Meanwhile, 2 members of World Junior Tennis team - local player from Bandung, Fendi Gunawan and Christopher Rungkat may get WCs. Too bad, talented player Agung Bagus Dewantoro cannot play since he is having final examination in Semarang.

For girls, Indonesia has a group of players in MD and they are: Maya Rosa Stefanie (93), Sandy Gumulya (122), Septi Mende (154), Denise Harijanto (257), Ayu Fani Damayanti (285), Febri Joana Andriani (376), Lavinia Tananta (405), Nancy Metriya (462), Golda Rubina (679), Devina Saedi (791), Gina Fahaiyena (1150), Natalia Indah (1150) and Monica Seles (1150).

I wonder why, our princess of Tulungagung, Dian Mayasari is not playing here...
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:34 AM   #231
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
ITF Darwin is actually a Grade 3.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:48 AM   #232
Shine On Silver Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
ITF Darwin is actually a Grade 3.
Thanks for the correctiom, danker...I feel better then...Godd luck, Maya, Sandy, Septi and Ayu...But why this tourney does not attract good players from other countries?
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 06:03 AM   #233
Shine On Silver Moon

Question Indonesian blood?

I just read from ITF webiste that 2 top boys' players from Netherlands are bearing Indonesian names...They are: Romano Tatuhey and Jesse Hutagalung (in ITF website it is written Huta Galung)...Tatuhey is Moluccan name...as you all know, many Moluccan people are moved to the land of Verkerk...ouch! While Hutagalung is a Batak family name...

Romano Tatuhey - # 1 junior player in Netherlands, born May 19, 1985

Single: ranked 38, Dubs: ranked 20

He won Fischer Junior Open der Stadt Wels in Austria (August 2002) by defeating Hutagalung 64 64

Jesse Hutagalung, born in Haarlem on October 6, 1985 and he is 185 cm and 80 kg - right handed, began tennis at 5 yo - Singles' ranking: 66, Dubs' ranking: 8

Both Romano and Jesse at this year RG Junior finished in round 64 for singles and round 32 for dubs...

I wish them well for their tennis career...It would be great to watch Indonesian descendants to be in ATP Tour! Go, jongens...!!! Jong Ambon and Jong Batak!!!
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 09:29 AM   #234
NaF

NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all NaF is a name known to all
Good to hear that many Indonesian junior players are competing in ITF tournaments... good luck to all of them, and especially for the Immanuel twins since i know them in person

Anyone interested in watching the Junior Master Tournament in Senayan 13-19 July 2003?
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 09:43 AM   #235
Shine On Silver Moon

Cool Hi, Nadia!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaF
Good to hear that many Indonesian junior players are competing in ITF tournaments... good luck to all of them, and especially for the Immanuel twins since i know them in person

Anyone interested in watching the Junior Master Tournament in Senayan 13-19 July 2003?
Kewl, you know the Imanuels...This is their 'sayonara' year as junior players...Aren't you gonna watch Thamrin Cup ITF Junior Tournament Grade 5? It will be held from June 22-29, 2003 after Pangdam in Bandung...I am not sure where the venue is...maybe Hilton Executive Club or Kemayoran Tennis Center...Junior Master...you mean second leg of Hemaviton Challenge? If I am not busy, I will go for sure...I hope, to see you there and Fed Cup play off, too?
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 10:05 AM   #236
Shine On Silver Moon

Talking Keep going, Febi!!!

From 25K in Chandigarh, India...

QF: Febi Widhianto d (Q) Takeshi Ito (JPN) 16 76(4) 76(5) Yay!!!

In SF today, Febi will meet (3) Vijay Kannan (IND/601)...Tough match, Febi...all the best!

But why Hendri Susilo Pramono always get stuck in final of qualifying?

1st round Q: (6) Hendri SP d Ranjeet V Murugesan (IND) 64 16 75

2nd round Q: Hendri SP d Brian Hung (HKG) 76(4) 75

Final Q: Hendri lost to (10) Dong Wee Choi (KOR) 46 63 67(5)

Never give up and have a breakthrough soon by getting into MD!
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 01:59 PM   #237
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Febi

Too bad for Prima and Hendri

BTW, Adjie, why didn't Wukir play at Seoul

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 02:18 PM   #238
Shine On Silver Moon

Lix Fe...I have talked with her back at Cigna Open and she said that she is not putting her tennis as top priority anymore...She plays just for fun...I will see Wukir in 2 weeks, I hope...U know, I am still busy...I communicated with her last time on the final day of RG...
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 07:31 AM   #239
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

thanks adjie.. too bad for her.. she's such a great player Hope she'll change her mind and start touring.. liza and wukir are a great team no doubt

Old Jun 14th, 2003, 08:52 AM   #240
Shine On Silver Moon

Smile 25K Chandigarh

Semi Final: Febi Widhianto eventually lost to (3) Vijay Kannan (IND0 46 46

At least better than last week...Good luck, next week!