Indonesian tennis - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #2086
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

R1:
(Q)Rompies def. (2)Lertpitaksinchai 63 16 64
(Q)Gumulya def. (6)Wongteanchai 62 63
R2:
(Q)Gumulya vs. (WC)Cheapchandej
(Q)Rompies vs. Nakano

great upsets for both. gl in R2!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #2087

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2:
(Q)Gumulya def. (WC)Cheapchandej 61 63
(Q)Rompies def. Nakano 61 64
QF:
(Q)Gumulya vs. (1)Mertens
(Q)Rompies vs. (5)Lee

congrats for another win, girls! gl in the QF, get another upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 26th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #2088

QF:
(1)Mertens def. (Q)Gumulya 62 61
(5)Lee def. (Q)Rompies 75 75

still a solid week for both of them!

Old Jun 28th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #2089

10k Bangkok:

QR1: (5)Westbury def. Herlina 61 60

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #2090

R1: Gumulya/Rompies def. Bhambri/Rana 62 62
QF: Gumulya/Rompies vs. Inoue/Takahata

strange they dind't enter in singles, but anyway, gl in doubles!

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 02:34 AM   #2091
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Maybe they did not make it to qualifying list because of their old ranking.
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 08:19 PM   #2092

QF: Gumulya/Rompies def. Inoue/Takahata 63 57 12-10
SF: Gumulya/Rompies vs. (1)Kato/Omae

wow, what a fight. congrats for the win and now get to the final!

Old Jul 4th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #2093
country flag cannotplaytennis

cannotplaytennis is an unknown quantity at this point

Tami Grende is playing in Wimbledon Junior. Lost in 2nd round Girls Single and still alive in doubles!
cannotplaytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #2094

SF: (1)Kato/Omae def. Gumulya/Rompies 76 26 10-4

gl to tami in the SF! here are her matches so far in doubles:

R1: Grende/Ye def. (6)Fett/Rosca 57 75 64
R2: Grende/Ye def. Cristian/Ruse 64 46 63
QF: Grende/Ye def. (1)Kalinina/Shymanovich 76 75
SF: Grende/Ye vs. Arconada/Stollar

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 09:36 AM   #2095

10k Bangkok:

QR1:
(15)Herlina vs. Ye
(12)(WC)Gumulya vs. Runglerdkrinagkrai
(10)Rompies vs. Kafedjiyska

gl girls!

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #2096

Wimbledon Juniors:

SF: Grende/Ye def. Arconada/Stollar 57 63 64
F: Grende/Ye vs. Bouzkova/Galfi

what a great run for tami in doubles! now get that dobules grand slam title!

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 08:41 PM   #2097
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tami in Wimbledon

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #2098
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future

Congrats Tami for Wimbledon Doubles titles.
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #2099
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Congratulations Tami Grende!!!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #2100

congrats for the wimbledon title! keep up the great form!