Indonesian tennis - Page 131 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #1951
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indonesian tennis

is there indonesian players at US open junior?

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #1952
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

^ no one
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:21 AM   #1953
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Bmw gals should play 25k challengers on outside australia

Last edited by Golindz : Aug 30th, 2012 at 06:28 AM.
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #1954
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: (4)Simmonds def. Tananta 60 61

QF: (3)Adamczak/Larriere def. Damayanti/Tananta 76 64

better luck next week, ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 07:58 AM   #1955

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

25k Rockhampton:

QR1: (2)Tananta vs. bye
QR2: (2)Tananta vs. Binnie

R1: Damayanti vs. Ce

better luck this week, ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #1956

QR2: (2)Tananta def. Binnie 60 60

R1: (Q)Tananta vs. (Q)Bai
Damayanti def. Ce 36 63 62

finally a win for ayu again! gl in R2!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #1957

R1: (Q)Tananta def. (Q)Bai 61 64

R2:
Damayanti vs. (1)Rogowska
(Q)Tannanta vs. (4)Larriere

R1: Damayanti/Tananta def. (WC)Cabrera/Hon 60 63
QF: Damayanti/Tananta def. Simmonds/Liu 61 63
SF: Damayanti/Tananta vs. Ce/Ryan

gl ladies, keep winning!

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #1958

R2:
(1)Olivia Rogowska (AUS) d. Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) 64 61
(4)Victoria Larriere (FRA) d. (Q)Lavinia Tananta (INA) 64 62

had hoped for a better match from ayu! but i guess she didn't play for too long. at least they reached the doubles final.

SF: Damayanti/Tananta (INA/INA) d. Ce/Ryan (BRA/AUS) 61 60
F: Damayanti/Tananta (INA/INA) vs. (2)Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech (THA/THA)

gl ladies, get the title!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Sep 7th, 2012 at 05:20 AM.
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #1959

F: Damayanti/Tananta (INA/INA) d. (2)Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech (THA/THA) 57 76(2) 10-8

what a close match and a big fight. congrats ladies for the doubles title! keep up the good form and get some more wins in singles now!

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #1960

10k Salisbury:

R1: (4) Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI vs Nidhi CHILUMULA
Azra HADZIC vs Lavinia TANANTA
(2) Stephanie BENGSON/Jessica MOORE vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI/Lavinia TANANTA

gl ladies!

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #1961

25k Redding:

R1: Tedjakusuma vs. (Q)Gullickson
Tedjakusuma/Abdala vs. Miyamura/Robinson

go romana, get some more wins! btw, due to her climbing up the rankings constantly, she's now the indonesian no.2 after ayu at no. 465. keep it up, congrats for that achievement (especially given how long she's been on tour and her age, it's great to see her still playing well and having the fighting spirit to battle all the young girls)

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #1962

10k Salisbury:

R1: (4)Damayanti def. Chilumula 60 60
Tananta def. Hadzic 63 16 64

R2: (4)Damayanti def. (Q)Rischbieth 62 60
Bai def. Tananta 63 61

QF: (4)Damayanti vs. (6)Minokoshi

R1: Damayanti/Tananta def. (2)Moore/Bengson 62 36 10-6
QF: Damayanti/Tananta def. Calderwood/Osborne 64 64
SF: Damayanti/Tananta def. (4)Inoue/Okadaue 26 61 10-7
F: Damayanti/Tananta vs. (1)Bai/Peers

great run in doubles taking out 2 seeds. gl in the final now. and gl to ayu in singles. a SF is definitely possible! go ayu!

25k Redding:

R1: (Q)Gullickson def. Tedjakusuma 64 16 64
Miyamura/Robinson def. Tedjakusuma/Abdala wo

better luck next time romana!

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #1963

10k Salisbury:

QF: (6)Minokoshi def. (4)Damayanti 61 63
F: Damayanti/Tananta def. (1)Bai/Peers 76 60

congrats for the second doubles title, ladies. and at least a QF for ayu in singles. keep improving!

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1964
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

This afternoon Grace Sari Ysidora Tobing left for Seattle via Taipei...All the best, Grace!

http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/w-te...091312aaa.html

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:02 PM   #1965
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

http://www.itatennis.com/AwardsAndRa...r_Rankings.htm

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote