Indonesian tennis - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2003, 04:17 AM   #181
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Arrow Rest in peace!

Idris MIM, father of former national player Abdul Kahar MIM - passed away last Sunday at 12.30 in Makassar, South Sulawesi. Idris was the only tennis coach out of Java who managed to produce national player like his own son. He was very quiet and discipline man. Abdul Kahar MIM was one of the team members of Indonesian Davis Cup in 1988 in which they made historical achievement by entering world group but eventually Indonesia lost to Boris Becker and his mates in Germany. In every match, both in Jakarta and Germany, Idris was very quiet and he just kept on praying for his son from the side of the court. Until his last day of his life, he was the official coach of South Sulawesi team for "National Sports Week" in 2004. God bless you!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2003, 04:27 AM   #182
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Talking NCAA Championship!

Dea Sumantri (Washington) def. seeded player, Alice Barnes (Stanford) 76 63

Congrats, sweet Dea! Keep going!!!
Old May 21st, 2003, 04:57 AM   #183
Shine On Silver Moon

Korea Futures 4 - Seowigpo

1st round:
Peter Handoyo (INA) def. (1) Yen Hsun Lu (TPE) 64 36 61
(LL) Suwandi (INA) def. Oh Hee Kwon (KOR) 76(6) 61

(2) Peter/Suwandi def. Woong Sun Jun/Sang Hon Lee (KOR) wo

2nd round:
Go Soeda (JPN) def. Peter Handoyo 64 36 64
Sung Ho Im (KOR) def. (LL) Suwandi 62 62

(2) Peter/Suwandi def. Robert Haybittel/Aaron Talanico (AUS/USA) wo
Old May 21st, 2003, 08:59 AM   #184
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by takadanobaba
Indonesian tennis fans abroad, I wonder if you are familiar with "Extra Joss"...it is an energy drink which is popular here...Well, I never drink it myself actually...Again, this year, "EJ" is doing it again to choose the most popular "Gen-Bi" or "Generasi Biang" or I would say it is like the best idol for categories of sport, music and I forgot the other one (Amri, can u help me?)...coz I do care only for sport!!!

So, this year for sport, "EJ" has nominated a bunch of athletes and tennis is really privileged to have Angie & Wynne being nominated...Go, A & W!!!
lol!

i don't know actually!

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Titles: 4

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
kj- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 09:01 AM   #185
country flag kj-

kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future kj- has a brilliant future
Quote:
1st round:
Peter Handoyo (INA) def. (1) Yen Hsun Lu (TPE) 64 36 61
(LL) Suwandi (INA) def. Oh Hee Kwon (KOR) 76(6) 61

(2) Peter/Suwandi def. Woong Sun Jun/Sang Hon Lee (KOR) wo

2nd round:
Go Soeda (JPN) def. Peter Handoyo 64 36 64
Sung Ho Im (KOR) def. (LL) Suwandi 62 62

(2) Peter/Suwandi def. Robert Haybittel/Aaron Talanico (AUS/USA) wo
Djie, is peter ranked higher than suwandi?

Akgul Amanmuradova Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva Justine Henin-Hardenne Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Michaella Krajicek Tamira Paszek Kveta Peschke Wynne Prakusya Francesca Schiavone Patty Schnyder Maria Sharapova Ai Sugiyama Romana Tedjakusuma Angelique Widjaja

PAW kj-

Career Highlights: Winner - Tashkent 05, Tashkent 04, Japan Open 03, Doha 03. Semi Finalist- Forest Hills 04, Seoul 04, Tokyo 03. Quarter Finalist - Dubai 06, Rome 05, Doha 05, Japan Open 04, Quebec City 03, Canberra 03, Bali 02, New Haven 02, Montreal 02, Palermo 02, Rome 02.
Old May 21st, 2003, 01:06 PM   #186
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Peter and Suwandi won their double matches by w/o two times consecutively

Too bad for Perter and Suwandi Especially Peter after beating the first seed

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 05:16 PM   #187
country flag kj-

Wynne made 2nd round qualifying! she bt. Samantha Stosur Of Oz 63 63

PAW kj-

Old May 22nd, 2003, 09:54 AM   #188
Shine On Silver Moon

Yup, yup, yup! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Amri, "off clock" Peter is ranked higher than Suwandi!!! Our men's players are so erratic...It answers why no one in top 200!!!
Old May 22nd, 2003, 02:21 PM   #189
Shine On Silver Moon

LOL!!! Martina's believe it or not!

As I have informed earlier that Senayan clay stadium is now changing one of its two clay courts (court 1 & 2) as PLEXI PAVE for Fed Cup play off btw INA v GER on July 19-20...It is gonna be interesting when it is finished...The one and only in the world...at a tennis stadium, you have 2 different courts!!! PP and Clay... I bet, when FC PO is being held, MW will ask her slaves to cover the other court so that she can sit on her own sofa and cheer!!! And they are considering to have entertainment...they are confused to have "Drilling Queen" not "Dancing Queen"...Inul Daratista or "petit" Yuni Shara, older sis of Kris Dayanti!!! As for me, I wanna see MW does "drilling" dance!!! She will be handy for our national oil company, PERTAMINA - since Indonesia will be net oil importer by next year!!! Go, drill "black gold" off shore!!!
Old May 22nd, 2003, 02:49 PM   #190
Shine On Silver Moon

ATP Ranking for Indonesian players

As of May 19th, 2003:
546 - Peter Handoyo
* Peter is in danger...He declared that if by end of this year he could not reach top 300s, then he will say goodbye to tennis!!! He'll finish his study at Uni in USA then he'll do biz at his hometown - Surabaya!!!

765 - Febi Widhianto - slowly improving
847 - Suwandi - it is time 4 him to retire?
916 - Prima Simpatiaji - poor guy, he has no sponsor!
977 - Hendri Susilo Pramono - not much progress on him
Old May 22nd, 2003, 03:06 PM   #191
country flag kj-

Quote:
Amri, "off clock" Peter is ranked higher than Suwandi!!! Our men's players are so erratic...It answers why no one in top 200!!!

PAW kj-

Old May 22nd, 2003, 03:13 PM   #192
country flag kj-

Quote:
As I have informed earlier that Senayan clay stadium is now changing one of its two clay courts (court 1 & 2) as PLEXI PAVE for Fed Cup play off btw INA v GER on July 19-20...It is gonna be interesting when it is finished...The one and only in the world...at a tennis stadium, you have 2 different courts!!! PP and Clay... I bet, when FC PO is being held, MW will ask her slaves to cover the other court so that she can sit on her own sofa and cheer!!! And they are considering to have entertainment...they are confused to have "Drilling Queen" not "Dancing Queen"...Inul Daratista or "petit" Yuni Shara, older sis of Kris Dayanti!!! As for me, I wanna see MW does "drilling" dance!!! She will be handy for our national oil company, PERTAMINA - since Indonesia will be net oil importer by next year!!! Go, drill "black gold" off shore!!!
Yuni Shara..?!?

why oh why... their taste ar so bad!
i prefer T-Five fellow Bandungnese as Angie is...

And why they have to getting confused with it?!? it's okay if there is no performer at all!!!

Adji will there be some seat for supporter?

PAW kj-

Old May 22nd, 2003, 10:27 PM   #193
Shine On Silver Moon

Don't worry, tennis lunatic!

Amri, definitely they will have seats for supporters or spectators...Have you ever been inside this historical stadium? Or, would you like to sit next to MW? LOL!

UR correct, they have such bad taste!
Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:48 AM   #194
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Great to know that Inul is performing.. cause there has been a lot of talk bout ther and I haven't seen her doing her "NGEBOR" stuff

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 11:29 PM   #195
Shine On Silver Moon

Duo Surabaya Bandung lost!

From Korea Futures 4:

Doubles' SF: (2) Peter Handoyo/Suwandi lost to Thai twin, Sanchai & Sonchat Ratiwatana 46 67(6) Not surprising knowing both players' physical fitness! OK, next time better P & S!