Indonesian tennis - Page 128 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #1906
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

don't know whats up with ayu, she dind't enter RG qualies either and hasn't played in a while. it's strange because normally, ayu, lavinia and the girls go to the same tournaments, but lavinia is the only one to play the itf's in uzbekistan....

anyway, romana is still there and seems to be the only one winning matches at the moment

R1: (5)Perez def. Tedjakusuma 64 64

last week romana won, this week, perez was the better one. again a close one...

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #1907

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

25k Bukhara R1:

Tanata vs. qualifier
Tananta/Wongteanchai vs. Shroff/Majeric

go lavinia, get some wins now!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #1908

R1: Tananta/Wongteanchai def. Shroff/Majeric 62 46 10-8
QF: (3)Kapshay/Yashina def. Tananta/Wongteanchai 76 63

Old Jun 13th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #1909

R1: Tananta def. (Q)Higuchi 62 61
R2: Tananta vs. (1)Kapshay

tough draw, but at least she won a match in singles again!

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #1910
country flag go_distance

go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light

Where is any Indonesian Players? Even Ayu, Jessy and Grace? In Junior also, only Aldila Sutjiadi Plays in Europe, How about Tami Grende?
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #1911
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

no indonesian players at wimbledon junior this year? dissapointing

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 09:00 AM   #1912

??? don't know where they all are?

btw, ayu down to no. 270 in the rankings again really disappointing.
but romana up to no. 556 this week. she hasn't been that high up in years

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #1913
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
no indonesian players at wimbledon junior this year? dissapointing
Aldila Sutjiadi in Entry List Wimbledon Junior 2012
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #1914
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_distance View Post
Where is any Indonesian Players? Even Ayu, Jessy and Grace? In Junior also, only Aldila Sutjiadi Plays in Europe, How about Tami Grende?
Jessy will join Clemson Tigers this year..
and Grace will continue her study at united states or University of Indonesia
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 07:13 PM   #1915

50k Denver:

QR1: (6)Tedjakusuma vs. Jones

go romana!

Old Jul 1st, 2012, 07:27 PM   #1916

10k Pattaya:

R1: Tananta vs. (Q)Wongteanchai
R1: (3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Ogi vs. Tananta/Zhu

gl lavinia!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Jul 2nd, 2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 05:47 AM   #1917
country flag go_distance

go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golindz View Post
Jessy will join Clemson Tigers this year..
and Grace will continue her study at united states or University of Indonesia
oh.. shocking news from Jessie and Grace!!
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 06:33 AM   #1918
country flag Golindz

Beatrice Gumulya did really well on college tennis
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM   #1919

R1: Tananta def. (Q)Wongteanchai 63 62
(3)Huynh Phuong Dai/Ogi def. Tananta/Zhu 62 62

at least a win in singles again. keep it up lavinia!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 01:01 PM   #1920

50k Denver:

QR1: (6)Tedjakusuma def. Jones 61 61
QR2: (6)Tedjakusuma vs. Ospina

keep winning romana!