Indonesian tennis - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #1891
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

romana lost 61 57 26 disappointing loss.....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2012, 08:36 PM   #1892

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QR1: Tedjakusuma/Ospina def. (WC)Clousing/Osabuohien 63 60
R1: (Q)Tedjakusuma/Ospina vs. (WC)Kobelt/Safdar

go romana, good draw. get at least some doubles wins!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:02 PM   #1893

10k Sumter:

R1: Tedjakusuma def. Kukharchuk 63 62

R1: (Q)Tedjakusuma/Ospina def. (WC)Kobelt/Safdar 62 61
QF: (Q)Tedjakusuma/Ospina vs. Durisic/Marand

gl in the next rounds romana!

Old May 25th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #1894

R2: Tedjakusuma def. Abaza 63 62
QF: Tedjakusuma vs. (6)Zhao

QF: (Q)Tedjakusuma/Ospina def. Durisic/Marand 64 67 10-8
SF: (Q)Tedjakusuma/Ospina vs. Abaza/Slater

finally winning some matches again. keep it up romana!

Old May 28th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #1895

romana lost her QF 63 16 67

and also her SF in doubles 67 36

gl in sacramento this week.

Old May 28th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #1896

50k Sacramento R1:

(6)Adriana Perez (VEN) v Romana Tedjakusuma (INA)

tough opener. gl romana!

Old May 31st, 2012, 07:06 AM   #1897

R1: Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) d. (6)Adriana Perez (VEN) 76(2) 75

great win, congrats romana! now keep it up and get some more wins under your belt!

R2: Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) vs. (wc)Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA)

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 08:20 AM   #1898

R2: Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) def. (wc)Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) 64 76
QF: Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) vs. (4)Maria Sanchez (USA)

congrats for that run so far romana. now keep winning and get another upset!

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:50 AM   #1899

lost to sanchez 36 36

still a good week.

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:07 PM   #1900

25k Karshi R1:

Tananta vs. (3)Koch-Benvenuto
Tananta/Wongteanchai vs. Puchkova/Lebesheva

tough draw. gl lavinia!

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:10 PM   #1901

25k El Paso:

QR1: (2)Tedjakusuma vs. bye
QR2: (2)Tedjakusuma vs. Toporowski

go romana!

Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #1902

QR2: (2)Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) d. Natalie Toporowski (CAN) 61 60
QR3: (2)Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) vs. Jessica Lawrence (USA)

good draw. go romana.

QR1: Tedjakusuma/Ospina def. Brightly/Kulaif 60 62
R1: (Q)Tedjakusuma/Ospina vs. Marand/Weinhold

gl in doubles, too!

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #1903

QR3: (2)Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) def. Jessica Lawrence (USA) 62 62

R1: (Q)Tedjakusuma vs. (5)Perez

oh no, not again. romana had to play against her just last week in R1. she won in two very close sets. lets see who prevails this week. gl romana!

she lost in doubles R1 26 26

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #1904

25k Karshi R1:

(3)Koch-Benvenuto def. Tananta 64 76
and lost in doubles 46 57, too.

oh lavinia, whats going on? when was the last time she won a singles match?

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #1905
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the update coetzergambill

didn't even know Vivin played this week.
But her form has been so bad this year, didn't expect her to win at all.

Where is Ayu & Grace?
Ayu didn't even enter Wimbledon Q List, although the chance is very slim to get in anyway.

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote