Indonesian tennis - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 25th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1846
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

just saw that they already played QR1. ayu beat zhou 76 63. QR2 now against saisai zheng. go ayu!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #1847

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QR2: Ayu def. Zheng 63 46 76
QR3: (1) Hsieh def. Ayu 76 60

great fight in QR2, and losing to an in-form hsieh is ok, too. but the md was sooo close. better luck next time. hope ayu will play more wta-qualies now that she saw she's quite well able to qualify.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #1848
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

almost lost the QR2.
heaps of chances in the 2nd set, and she should really won the set.

Third set, down a break, and even 3 MPs for Zheng at 4-5, Ayu fought back to level at 5-5, then broken again, and luckily able to broke back straight away to force TB. Close scores in the TBs as well.
Great fight back from Ayu, against a good quality opponent.

Such a close 1st set against Hsieh too, heaps of chances to break in the second set, too bad with the 6-0 scorelines in the end

hoping for LL maybe

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #1849
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

I would've preferred to see Ayu play the 5 $25Ks in Aus/NZ. Easy way to pick up points. With better scheduling, she could've made Top 200 by now...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #1850

25k Fort Walton Beach:

QR1: Romana vs WC

gl romana!

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #1851
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Ayu lost to Su-Wei who went on to win the tournament.

I don't see Ayu's name on any upcoming ITF tournaments. Great scheduling again when she's so close to break top 200

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #1852
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harju. View Post
Ayu lost to Su-Wei who went on to win the tournament.

I don't see Ayu's name on any upcoming ITF tournaments. Great scheduling again when she's so close to break top 200
Ayu & other INA players will play ITF Phuket ($25K) week of 19 March

I wonder if she qualies for RG, BMW will let her play or not.

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #1853
country flag kfh_9118

it's kind of weird and happy to see Hsieh Su Wei wins her first WTA title, knowing she's the same generation as Angie Widjaja, and how Angie defeated her in Wismilak SF and went on to win her first title many years ago.

And only now, Su Wei has finally win her first title. Better late than never I guess, and most importantly, she's still playing now and Angie has retired

Old Mar 5th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #1854

Fort Walton Beach:

QR1: Romana def. (WC) Durden 61 61
QR2: Romana vs (7) Lim

go romana, get the upset!

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #1855
country flag rhz

rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future

I wish someone would sponsor Ayu. If she stays with Martina. She will only be sent to tournaments leading up to Sea Games, Asian Games, Fed Cup, etc. She's so close to number 200. She should have play at least 50k and above, 25k is too easy for her. go to USA for 2-3 months and play tournaments there.
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #1856

QR2: Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) d. (7)Alize Lim (FRA) 64 67(5) 63
QR3: Romana Tedjakusuma (INA)vs Breaunna Addison (USA)

go romana!

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #1857
country flag kfh_9118

amazing win Romana, good chance to qualify now, don't waste it please

Old Mar 6th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #1858
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

romana lost 61 61
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #1859

Old Mar 13th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1860

25k Clearwater:

R1: (Q) Tedjakusuma/Kurata vs (3) Broady/Watson

tough one. gl romana. at least she's into the main draw this time. in fort walton beach she lost in doubles qualies...