Indonesian tennis - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #1771
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

QR2: Elena BOVINA (RUS) (6) defeated Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) 6-3 6-3

still a good match against bovina!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 11:22 AM   #1772

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

yay, yayuk won her doubles match in guangzhou 63 76. gl in the next round!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM   #1773
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
yeah, hopefully they're ready, but ayu should try and play wta-qualies, she definitely has the potential for that, instead of only playing small itf-tournaments! but gl anyway, ladies!
Yes. If Nicole Rottmann can qualify for a WTA event, then Ayu is a shoe in.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:27 PM   #1774
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Ayu must follow Big Mama's order...She will play SEA Games in Palembang (starting November 12 for team event)...so, I doubt she has entered any WTA tourney...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM   #1775
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Update on Tami Grende, 14 years old & this week ranked at ITF 321

October 3 - to play Hong Kong Grade 4 (at this point number 2 in main draw)

October 24 - has entered Thailand Grade 2

Bonne chance, TG!

www.tnol.asia
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 03:31 PM   #1776
Shine On Silver Moon

WTA Guangzhou QF

Yayuk Basuki/Lu Jingjing lost to Hsieh Su-Wei/Zheng Sai Sai 1-6, 1-6

www.tnol.asia
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:36 AM   #1777

but it was a tough draw, and yayuk hasn't played in month, so i'm just happy she won a match here and i hope she plays some more tournaments now in asia!

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:50 AM   #1778

good thing is, she didn't play here last year, so she'll get all the points and will move up from no. 270 to around no. 220 next week in the rankings! keep it up, yayuk!

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:42 AM   #1779

ayu climbing up the rankings in singles and doubles this week. in singles up from no. 286 to no. 260 and in doubles from no. 300 to no. 261. and yayuk also moving up from no. 270 to no. 222! and romana making a big move in singles, too. from no. 857 to no. 724! keep it up, ladies!

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 06:42 AM   #1780

25k Jakarta:

R1:
Luksika KUMKHUM (THA) defeated Jessy ROMPIES (INA) 2-6 6-3 6-1
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) Vs Zi YANG (CHN)
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA) 4-6 6-1 7-6(1)
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) Vs Nigina ABDURAIMOVA (UZB)

doubles R1:
TANANTA (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) defeated BREMOND (FRA) / HENDLER (BEL) (1) 7-6(5) 6-4
DAMAYANTI (INA) / ROMPIES (INA) (4) defeated WONGTEANCHAI (THA) / WONGTEANCHAI (THA) 6-1 6-2

QF:
HAN (KOR) / OKADAUE (JPN) Vs DAMAYANTI (INA) / ROMPIES (INA) (4)

gl ladies!

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #1781

R1:
Nigina ABDURAIMOVA (UZB) defeated Lavinia TANANTA (INA) 6-2 6-4
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) defeated Zi YANG (CHN) 6-2 6-1

R2:
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Nudnida LUANGNAM (THA) (8)
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) Vs Nungnadda WANNASUK (THA)

doubles QF:
HAN (KOR) / OKADAUE (JPN) Vs DAMAYANTI (INA) / ROMPIES (INA) (4)
TANANTA (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) Vs LERTPITAKSINCHAI (THA) / WANNASUK (THA)

gl ladies!

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 09:52 AM   #1782

R2: (8)Nudnida Luangnam (THA) d. (wc)Grace Sari Ysidora (INA) 6-1 7-5

and seems like ayu won....beat Wannasuk 64 61. hope its true. keep it up, ayu!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Sep 30th, 2011 at 09:20 AM.
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #1783

QF: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) def. Varatchaya WONGTEANCHAI (2) 61 61. great score. gl in the SF now against simmonds!
SF: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) vs Chanel SIMMONDS (RSA) (3)

go ayu!

QF:
DAMAYANTI (INA) / ROMPIES (INA) (4) defeated HAN (KOR) / OKADAUE (JPN) 4-6 6-1 [10-7]
LERTPITAKSINCHAI (THA) / WANNASUK (THA) defeated TANANTA (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) 6-2 6-4

SF: DAMAYANTI (INA) / ROMPIES (INA) (4) Vs KAO (TPE) / ZHAO (CHN) (2)

gl ladies!

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 06:45 AM   #1784

SF:
Simmonds d. Damayanti 61 63
KAO (TPE) / ZHAO (CHN) (2) defeated DAMAYANTI (INA) / ROMPIES (INA) (4) 4-6 6-4 [10-3]

still good runs in singles and doubles! two more semifinals for ayu. hope she can play AO qualies next year. would be such a great opportunity for her!

Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM   #1785

50K Kansas City:

QR1: TEDJAKUSUMA, Romana (INA) vs KALHORN, Simone (USA)

go romana!