Indonesian tennis - Page 117 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:00 AM   #1741
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

ayu up from no. 304 to no. 257 in singles this week (which means a CHR). congrats ayu! keep it up! romana up from no. 981 to no. 859 in singles this week! congrats!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 10:16 AM   #1742

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

10k taipei:

R1:
Anna TYULPA (RUS) Vs Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (5)
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Yumi NAKANO (JPN)

R1: LEE (TPE)/TYULPA (RUS) Vs ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4)

gl ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:03 AM   #1743
country flag go_distance

go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light

1st Round
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Yumi NAKANO (JPN) 7-5 6-2
Anna TYULPA (RUS) defeated Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (5) 6-1 6-7(5) 6-4

2nd Round
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Miyabi INOUE (JPN) (4) 6-3 6-4

Quarterfinal
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Anna TYULPA (RUS)

Good luck Grace!!
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #1744

R1: ROMPIES (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) (4) defeated LEE (TPE) / TYULPA (RUS) 6-3 6-4
QF: INOUE (JPN) / MUTAGUCHI (JPN) defeated ROMPIES (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) (4) 6-3 2-6 [10-5]

gl in singles, grace!

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #1745

QF: Anna TYULPA (RUS) defeated Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 6-3 6-4

still a good week!

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #1746

10k Taipei:

R1: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Aki YAMASOTO (JPN)

gl grace!

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #1747

romana playing the us open national playoffs this week from august 18 - 21. R1 against mashona washington. worst draw i could imagine. i was so happy they both won the quali tournaments and i would have been happy to see them both in the final. i like them both and it would have been great to see these two veterans in the final or in the us open quali draw! but now, the better one will win (already in R1 )

btw, a few sentences about romana here:

http://www.midwest.usta.com/us_open_national_playoff/

Last edited by coetzergambill : Aug 16th, 2011 at 09:26 AM.
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 09:17 AM   #1748

10k taipei:

R1: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Aki YAMASOTO (JPN) 6-3 6-2
R2: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA) (2)

gl grace!

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #1749

R2: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA) (2) 7-6(1) 6-4
QF: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Zi YANG (CHN) 7-6(4) 6-1
SF: Ya-Hsuan LEE (TPE) Vs Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA)

great run for grace so far! gl in the semis now!

Old Aug 19th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #1750
country flag go_distance

go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light

Ayu Fani, Lavinia Tananta and Jessy Rompies now playing at Universiade 2011 in Shenzen, they lost in both of Singles and Double games. Below the link : http://match.sz2011.org/pdf/TE/TEW10...5A.ENG.4.0.pdf
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #1751
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
R2: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA) (2) 7-6(1) 6-4
QF: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Zi YANG (CHN) 7-6(4) 6-1
SF: Ya-Hsuan LEE (TPE) Vs Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA)

great run for grace so far! gl in the semis now!
Gonna be tougher vs local Lee who is good playing at home...though louzy in junior circuit...Lee is 16 years old...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #1752
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harju. View Post
Ayu beats Caroline Garcia 7-5 6-2.

That might be her best win in ages against a top 150 player. Been a very solid year. Hopefully she can break the top 250 and play AO next year, though I wonder whether Mama Martina will fund her.

Adjie, who's the coach for the Martina camp?

Lavinia, on the other hand, is having a lousy year.
After a Dutch coach was fired by Mama last March, former player Surya Wijaya has been coaching Mama's gals...Surya used to be Suzanna's assistant coach...Basically, Ayu and others are practicing on their own...

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #1753

us open quali wildcard playoffs:

washington beat tedjakusuma 6-2 4-6 6-3

still a good try.

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:02 PM   #1754

lost in the SF but still a good week.

Ya-Hsuan LEE (TPE) defeated Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 3-6 6-2 6-2

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 06:18 AM   #1755

25k alice springs:

R1:
Ting-Fei JUAN (TPE) defeated Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) 7-5 6-2
Lena LITVAK (USA) defeated Jessy ROMPIES (INA) 5-7 6-4 6-2
Storm SANDERS (AUS) defeated Lavinia TANANTA (INA) 6-1 6-4

RISCHBIETH (AUS) / SANDERS (AUS) defeated BAI (AUS) / TANANTA (INA) (3) 6-4 3-6 [10-6]
DAMAYANTI (INA) / ROMPIES (INA) defeated GRAJDEK (GER) / PATTERSON (AUS) 6-1 7-5

bad results this week for all the girls. come on ayu and jessy, win at least some doubles matches now!