Indonesian tennis - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 05:46 PM   #1501
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesian tennis

Final

(1)Y.Chan/Chuang (TPE) d. Basuki/Zalameda (INA/USA) 63 36 10-7

Soooo close . Still a very solid week with making the Finals. I hope they decide to team up again in 2010 ...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:40 AM   #1502
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Sportama 5th leg - singles final on November 1, 2009

(1) Cynthia Melita d. (6) Romana Tedjakusuma 62 63

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 07:41 AM   #1503
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Final

(1)Y.Chan/Chuang (TPE) d. Basuki/Zalameda (INA/USA) 63 36 10-7

Soooo close . Still a very solid week with making the Finals. I hope they decide to team up again in 2010 ...
Thanks...Riza was good choice indeed...

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 11:20 AM   #1504
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

Is Ayu ever going to play full-season? Stop hogging the local tournaments already.

Vivin just won 10K Malaysia. Congrats!

Grace Sari Ysidora lost in SF of South Carolina, G2 to 14 year old Madison Keys. Good luck at Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #1505
Shine On Silver Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harju. View Post
Is Ayu ever going to play full-season? Stop hogging the local tournaments already.

Vivin just won 10K Malaysia. Congrats!

Grace Sari Ysidora lost in SF of South Carolina, G2 to 14 year old Madison Keys. Good luck at Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl.
Felix...I believe Ayu, Vivin, Eci and also Bea have to play "Garuda Indonesia Tennis Masters" from November 25, 2009...Cynthia Melita, too...I am not sure about Romana whether she will play GITM or not...

Grace will play Yucatan, Mexico Grade 1 first on Nov. 23 before EH and OB...She is listed #6 in Yucatan...

From Nov. 17-22, 2009 there will be a new national tourney and the tourney director is Yayuk Basuki...it will be held at the Sultan Hotel, Jakarta...rain delays may interrupt this tourney and GITM...

www.tnol.asia
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 04:07 AM   #1506
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Bump

Sundul Up
update berita pertenisan Indonesia dong
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 05:06 AM   #1507
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Indonesian tennis

Yayuk (with Kimiko) reached the Semis this week at the 75K in Toyota, Japan . It also appears that Yayuk will play Dubai ( Dec 14 ) with Ayumi Morita and then Pattaya with Tamarine Tanasugarn next year .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:30 AM   #1508
Shine On Silver Moon

Garuda Indonesia Tennis Masters 2009 - November 25-29 at Sultan Hotel, Jakarta

1st day
Cendrawasih Group
Ayu Fani Damayanti d Laili Rahmawati 6-0, 6-4
Romana Tedjakusuma d Jessy Rompies 6-2, 6-2.

Merak Group
Cynthia Melita d Beatrice Gumulya 7-5, 6-3
Lavinia Tananta d Rani Fitria 6-1, 6-0.

2nd day
Cendrawasih Group
Ayu Fani Damayanti d Jessy Rompies 6-2, 6-4
Romana Tedjakusuma d Laili Rahmawati 6-1, 6-1.

Merak Group
Beatrice Gumulya d Rani Fitria 6-1, 6-3
Lavinia Tananta d Cynthia Melita 4-6, 6-3, 6-2.

3rd day
Cendrawasih Group
Ayu d Romana 63 76(4)
Jessy d Lalili 64 64

Merak Group
Lavinia d Bea 76(4) 60
Cynthia d Rani 62 64

SF
Ayu d Cynthia 62 60
Lavinia d Romana 60 64

Final
Ayu d Lavinia 60 63 Ayu got 100 million rupiahs for prize money almost USD 10,000

Doubles final
Jessy/Beatrice d Ayu/Lavinia 64 63

www.tnol.asia
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 05:31 AM   #1509
Shine On Silver Moon

In Jakarta on November 21, 2009 former player Liza Andriyani gave birth to her twin girls...Liza married to a Dutch man...

www.tnol.asia

Last edited by Shine On Silver Moon : Jan 17th, 2010 at 01:02 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:01 AM   #1510
Shine On Silver Moon

Upcoming Women's Circuit in Indonesia:

Balikpapan 25K starts on April 27, 2010
Tarakan 10K starts on May 4, 2010
Tanjung Selor 25K starts on May 11, 2010

These East Kalimantan organizers are still "stone head"...in terms of scheduling...maybe they're from Stone Age

Jakarta 10K starts on July 27, 2010
Jakarta 10K starts on August 3, 2010

both of these are organized by the infamous Pelti

Jakarta 10K starts on September 28, 2010
TBA 10K starts on October 5, 2010

these two are new tourneys and are managed by "Sportama" which is owned by Angelique Widjaja...Candidate for the second one is likely Solo, Central Java...

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:18 AM   #1511
Shine On Silver Moon

Yayuk Basuki returns to Aussie Open 2010...she will play doubles with Kimiko Date-Krumm...

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 03:52 AM   #1512
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

Yayuk

Too bad I won't go to AO this year, would have loved to see Yayuk live.
Good luck to Yayuk/Kimiko, who knows maybe if they still win by the first weekend, I might go .

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 12:41 PM   #1513
Shine On Silver Moon

BMW is tired as the President of Pelti?

Jakarta Grade 2 is cancelled due to no sponsor...Last year Salonpas as sponsor pulled out and BMW had to save it with her own dollars...If Pelti told other possible source like Sportama, they could have taken over...

"Cigna Open" also said sayonara...after 10 years...

BMW has done "good work" for tennis in Indonesia...

www.tnol.asia
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #1514
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute

AO Junior

R1: G Ysidora def. (13) T Curovic 7-5 7-6(6)

Well done Grace, but you should have won easier 7-5 6-1
not sure how many MPs she needs, can be over 10 I think but she saved SP as well

Good luck 2nd Rd Grace

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 07:21 AM   #1515
Shine On Silver Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfh_9118 View Post
AO Junior

R1: G Ysidora def. (13) T Curovic 7-5 7-6(6)

Well done Grace, but you should have won easier 7-5 6-1
not sure how many MPs she needs, can be over 10 I think but she saved SP as well

Good luck 2nd Rd Grace
rusty, tense in her first ever AOJC...Coming to the court, she still had to wear protector on her stomach as she got an abdominal muscle injury last week after playing 3 hours...It has been healed but the trainer asked her to use it...so, she can't serve optimally...Yeah, Grace after 5-1, she went on picnic...she did not attack anymore...

www.tnol.asia