2013 Autumm comeback - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:28 AM   #76
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all
Re: Petra lost first set but bageled Varvara in Beijing

Well she won. Second and third set were solid from her.
And support, Petra is really big in China, so many die hard fans And that relief on their faces after the match

Last edited by Lufa : Oct 1st, 2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: add pic
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:58 AM   #77
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post
so many die hard fans
great T-shirt
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:02 PM   #78
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufa View Post
Well she won. Second and third set were solid from her.
And support, Petra is really big in China, so many die hard fans And that relief on their faces after the match

Nice pic

She needs just a couple more wins to equal Federer's or Beckham's popularity
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 06:10 PM   #79
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra is playing hummingbird Sara in Beijing

LOTUS COURT
Not Before 6:30 PM

Sara ERRANI (ITA) [5]
vs
Petra KVITOVA (CZE) [9]
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 07:25 PM   #80
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i'm glad she won, 1st set was shit fest, but next to were kvitty goat mode on

GL with sara, i expect win, pleade don't lose against player who doesn't know how to walk on hard

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 08:19 PM   #81
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Petra's record breaking year

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/article/3477775
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 11:42 PM   #82
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
great T-shirt
I want!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 01:20 PM   #83
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra broke WTA record as she beat hummingbird Sara in 3

She'll take it.

Should have never went to a third set. But that's Petra.

Errani was annoying. And sometimes Petra appeared she just wanted to "Tee Off", knowing she was always in control of the match. But that Bugger Errani held on, and miraculously eeked it out into a three set match. Good for Petra she played composed, and did what she had to do, when she had to do it.

Hopefully, Petra will have enough in the tank for her next opponent (Lisicki, and/or, especially Li Na)?

We'll see?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 05:22 PM   #84
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

dear lord, i was watching the match, what mess and shitfest

she took 10 years of my life today she couldn't hold against errani 3 DF on BP

mess mess mess, i'm glad that she won, if she didn't i would stop immidiatly cheer on her

GL against chokelina, i'm hoping she can win another one, but before tournament start i said QF is great result, so anything else is just bonus

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 07:32 PM   #85
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

Her QF against Na could go a number of ways:
- Either she would think that her opponent is the local favourite and being one of her best friends on the tour, so she could tank this match, also to preserve some energy for her next two tournaments and the YEC.
- Or, she'll play there fighting for what she's worth, giving the spectators what they've paid for and getting a revenge from her last match against Na, which was back during the clay season (Stuttgart).
- Or, Her erraticness continues and/or she might get affected by the humidity (which I've never seen a tangible evidence of in the last few days) and this could mean a victory for the Chinese.

Reaching at least the QF at back-to-back matches is really a relatively superb result for Petra so far this year.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 09:18 PM   #86
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypersonic View Post
Her QF against Na could go a number of ways:
- Either she would think that her opponent is the local favourite and being one of her best friends on the tour, so she could tank this match, also to preserve some energy for her next two tournaments and the YEC.
- Or, she'll play there fighting for what she's worth, giving the spectators what they've paid for and getting a revenge from her last match against Na, which was back during the clay season (Stuttgart).
- Or, Her erraticness continues and/or she might get affected by the humidity (which I've never seen a tangible evidence of in the last few days) and this could mean a victory for the Chinese.

Reaching at least the QF at back-to-back matches is really a relatively superb result for Petra so far this year.
Good post. I'm really wondering if their friendship and Li Na being a local girl may have some bearing on how the match will develop. But considering that Petra is not yet 100% qualified for YEC (theoretically), she should try her best to win.

We'll see.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 10:55 AM   #87
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BBB Clásico madame Li is hosting exhausted Petra

I would like to think, Petra's going to play to win.

She's had a nice day off of rest in between. And though the two may have some nice rallies, the type of Tennis she will play against Li Na, shouldn't be as tiring or annoying (to Petra), as if she played other people. Errani's scampering and drop shots were annoying. And Petra's ability to just blow Errani and her second serve off the court--literally anytime--made Petra impatient and careless. That shouldn't happen with Li Na (or at least, not as often, lol).

So considering the crowd, the opponent, Petra's recent/apparent professional and business like approach, etc.,; I would expect a good match.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 11:43 AM   #88
country flag paulmara

NATIONAL TENNIS STADIUM

Not Before 3:00 PM

[9] Petra Kvitova (CZE) V [4] Na Li (CHN)
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 07:50 PM   #89
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

who knew that Petra is stunt double for SW

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #90
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote