2013 Autumm comeback - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #196
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of
Re: Offseason Monaco and London

I'm thinking improved fitness will help with her movement, hopefully leading to less UE's as she has more time to hit the shot she wants rather than a desperate swing.

I'm feeling positive about next year, i don't think the top players, apart from Serena are going to dominate as usual so it's time for Petra to step up. She has to stop picking up silly little viruses though, i hope she can sort that out, probably cost her Wimbledon this year.
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #197
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

"Coaching Petra is like coaching Real Madrid" new fitness coach Marek Všetíček

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...-vseticek.html
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #198
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Offseason Monaco, London and Caribbean

November 12-16th

I like this logo
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #199
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
"Coaching Petra is like coaching Real Madrid" new fitness coach Marek Všetíček

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...-vseticek.html
how come?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #200
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
how come?
Petra is like Ronaldo

I liked this article : He said in Asia it was more mental than physical improvement. There will be no weight reduction. They will try to add muscles and speed to compete with Serena

Last edited by paulmara : Nov 11th, 2013 at 08:24 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #201
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Google translate seemed to indicate that for him, joining her team was like a footballer getting an offer from Real Madrid – that is, she's an elite player and a big opportunity for him.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #202
country flag Ewend

Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice Ewend is just really nice

Quote:
Petra is like Ronaldo

I liked this article : He said in Asia it was more mental than physical improvement. There will be no weight reduction. They will try to add muscles and speed to compete with Serena
I hope he's trying to say that she won't lose weight overall, but will lose fat tissue and replace it with muscles. Since muscles are heavier than fat, she won't reduce her total weight as a consequence.
I really hope that's what he meant
Ewend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #203
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Hmm...
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #204
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of venusinfurs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewend View Post
I hope he's trying to say that she won't lose weight overall, but will lose fat tissue and replace it with muscles. Since muscles are heavier than fat, she won't reduce her total weight as a consequence.
I really hope that's what he meant
Well if this trainer really knows what he's doing this will probably be the intention, its a hard thing to do, gain muscle and lose fat at the same time but with a professional trainer and nutritionist it is doable and i'm sure it is the intention with Petra.
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #205
country flag paulmara

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #206
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Offseason Necker Cup World's Most Exclusive Pro-Am

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #207
country flag paulmara

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #208
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Time to go to the airport now. Thank you @NeckerCup and @richardbranson for a great fun event
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #209
country flag paulmara

Re: Offseason buy chocolate don´t eat chocolate

Petra is starting her training camp on Friday
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #210
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
Well if this trainer really knows what he's doing this will probably be the intention, its a hard thing to do, gain muscle and lose fat at the same time but with a professional trainer and nutritionist it is doable and i'm sure it is the intention with Petra.
Do you know if this will improve her movement?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote