The "Stepanek Era" and PK's game - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: PK's game pre/post the Stepanek hook-up

It was better before 5 50.00%
It's better now 0 0%
Difficult to say / neutral 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #1
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
The "Stepanek Era" and PK's game

Overall do you think her level was better before or now?

Caveat. This is not about Stepanek being responsible for any of it.
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #2
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all
Re: The "Stepanek Era" and PK's game

Her mind is betraying her, she cannot stay concentrated whole match.
She was allways like that, but is getting worse since 01/2012.
Serena, Maria and Vika (almost) never let opponent back into match like her.
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #3
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Before Stepanek she was an inept, of course things can get worse with that fugly around but its hard to tell (however his Florida training idea have been a complete failure so far), to me she is the same Petra, hot and cold, who knows in what time of the season she is gonna pick and than flop again...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #4
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Overall do you think her level was better before or now?

Caveat. This is not about Stepanek being responsible for any of it.
Then why have you named it "the Stepanek era"?
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 12:42 PM   #5
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

it's just like it was with Nicole, she was on decline before but he is just accelerating her decline into abyss

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 04:19 AM   #6
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

He hasn't helped. Put it to you that way. However, I have said that, to me, the match that turned Petra's career around was the loss to Maria at the 2012 AO. She's never been the same.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote