Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #916
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

2 finals !! Fuckin A!

It's later than you think...
Siderophyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #917
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of those days when it's really great to be a Sam fan. They don't come too often, but this is the second one in a couple of months, so I'm not complaining. Hopefully tomorrow will be an even better day
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #918
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siderophyre View Post
2 finals !! Fuckin A!
Her next coach will have a difficult time to explain how to do better.
B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #919

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

The final starts at 12 noon local time. That's another 5 am start for me, but it's a Sunday, and even if it wasn't there is no way I would miss it.

So excited
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #920

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Her next coach will have a difficult time to explain how to do better.
B.
I might apply for the job. Just need to tell her to keep on doing whatever it is she's doing
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #921

Sam on tomorrow's singles final:

"I played Eugenie one time but I had to pull out injured during the match," Stosur said. "It was an injury from Indian Wells, a pulled calf muscle. So I wasn't really ready to play in Charleston, and I wasn't really paying much attention in that match, so I'm going to have to do a bit of homework tonight."

Interesting comment, in more ways than one. It puts her performance in that match into a bit of perspective. She was not only injured, but it suggests that neither she nor DT had really done any serious homework on Genie before the match. Which kind of makes me wonder why that would be.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #922
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy

So awesome. Two first round exits at Beijing, and now two finals in Osaka. How's that for non-linear?
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #923

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Sydney 2005 she lost in a three set singles final to Molik, and got a walkover in the doubles final against Dementieva/Sugiyama with Bryanne Stewart.

So this is the second time she's been in the final of both singles and doubles in the same tournament, and the first time in eight years.

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #924
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

How dumb of me. I was at that Molik Stosur final.

I always know SP will solve the problem
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #925

Sam back to sucky draws in Moscow. R1 Kanepi, likely R2 and R3 Cornet and Ivanovic.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #926
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

I am ok with that draw. Kanepi on these courts will be easier and is a head case. She has Cornets measure. And Ana can't play two good weeks in a row anymore. Bring it!
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #927

Not the best draw, but not a nightmare either. I don't think Kanepi's been in great form; and depending on what happens tomorrow, I might not be too upset with an early loss in Moscow. Anyone know if she's entered in doubles there?

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #928

You guys are right, it's not a disastrous draw by any means. My main worry is that Sam won't have any real chance to practice on the courts before the tournament.

It's such a weird surface, it will take some time for her to adjust, and I would prefer that to be on a practice court against someone like Lauren Davis, rather than on a match court against a player with huge weapons like Kanepi, however rusty she is.

Not sure about doubles, but Sveta is playing and might be keen to play doubles as well as singles. I'm sure she'd understand though if Sam said she wanted to stick to singles next week. How hard can it be for her to find an alternative doubles partner in Moscow?
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #929

So, so nervous. Come on Sammy

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #930
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
So, so nervous. Come on Sammy
Me tooo. Pls win Sam. Where is the Lena mother pic SP?