Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #826
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
*4-1

By far the best Sam has looked since Carlsbad
Close to the best I have seen her all year.
Ado. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #827
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

5-1
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #828
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

5-1.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #829
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Now I feel comfortable
B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #830

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
For me this is her best match this year.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #831
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
Yep, probably right. Although sloppy play from Maddy is probably making her game look even better than it is at the moment.

5-1*

Come on Sammy. PapaSP needs a shiny new pair of breadsticks
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #832
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

This should have been the Duval match... cannot think it otherwise. B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #833

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Love that slice BHDTL. So sneaky

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #834
country flag Ado.

I am most impressed by Sam's movement and hustle around the court. I have felt she has been a step too slow and a little sluggish at times. The spring is back in her step.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #835
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
This should have been the Duval match... cannot think it otherwise. B.
This.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #836

*5-2

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #837

I'm starting to wonder whether Sam needs a new coach. She's improved her game both technically and tactically since dropping Dave.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #838

Like a boss!
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #839
country flag Ado.

That was brutal. Definitely her best match all year. Absolutely clinical.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #840

3rd Osaka final in 5 starts