Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #811
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

BP
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:46 AM   #812

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo *2-1

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #813
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Sam breaks
I think Sam is in Maddys head now.
Ado. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #814
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy gets the break

Keep the pressure on now Sammy!
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:48 AM   #815

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Did Sam just do an AgaSquatBH?
She's done a few already. That could be a really important shot for Sam if she masters it.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:48 AM   #816
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Fantastic net presence too.
B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #817
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Consolidates the break. Foot down now Sam.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #818

Dominant performance by Sam. Every time Maddy looks to be getting into the match, Sam firmly puts the lid on it.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #819

It's such a nice change to see someone who is uncomfortable playing Sam. Good to know that not everyone is a tall left handed Czech

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #820

Come on Sammy - go for the double

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #821

Maddy trying to attack Sam's Bh but she just keeps hitting UEs

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #822
country flag Ado.

Maddy just can't handle the weight and spin on Sam's shot. Double break!!!
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #823

*4-1

By far the best Sam has looked since Carlsbad

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #824

Double break

I don't know who Maddy's coach is, but whoever he is he really needs to work on her patience and willingness to build points. She is very dependent on getting the first strike in, if that fails she looks pretty helpless, at least against Sam.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #825
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
*4-1

By far the best Sam has looked since Carlsbad
Close to the best I have seen her all year.