Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #796
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

You can definitely tell who the experienced veteran is at the moment
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #797
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
My impression of Maddy so far is much the same as in IW. Scary shots, but very raw game.
EXACTLY!

B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #798

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

What a kick serve

Best set of tennis I've seen from Sam in a long time, tbh

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #799
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

I knew she was going to hit the kicker there.

I think Maddy did too but it was just too effing good

Keep it up Sammy
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #800
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
You can definitely tell who the experienced veteran is at the moment
Absolutely.

Some of the best tennis I have seen from Sam in a long time. Her serve is on fire. Mentally she is prepared and really smothering her younger less experienced opponent. This is the type of tennis we have been looking for all year. Now keep your foot down and kill this match Sam.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #801

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

We shouldn't get too complacent of course. Sam still needs another set
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #802
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't worry as Sam fans we know the drill
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #803

Maddy getting frustrated as Sam's kickishness

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #804

Quote:
Sam's never lost a match after winning the first set at slam level, right? So she should be fine at Osaka2000

1-1

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #805

I'm trying to think when was the last time I saw Sam serve this well
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #806

Great get
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #807
country flag Ado.

Delicious point.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #808

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Sam is using really well variation in her serve and in the distribution of the ball.
B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
Don't worry as Sam fans we know the drill
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #810

Did Sam just do an AgaSquatBH?