Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #781
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

Keys is dangerous but not quite sharp ATM. Sam needs to take advantage of that now,
B.
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #782
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Sammy gets the break
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #783
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

0-30
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #784
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

0-40 NID
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #785

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, going pear-shaped very quickly
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #786

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

One more big serve Sam!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #787
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Great serving from 0-40
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #788

GOAT serving saves all 3 BPs
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #789

FUCK YES

Steely Sam?

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #790
country flag Ado.

Very important hold. I am impressed.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #791

Awesome serving under pressure from Sam

That's got to knock a bit of stuffing out of Maddy, surely
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #792
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Ace on a second serve: great!
unbelievable how she won that game.
B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #793

My impression of Maddy so far is much the same as in IW. Scary shots, but very raw game.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #794
country flag Ado.

Break again. Keep using the slice Sam. She hates it.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #795

Maddy kinda looks like she doesn't believe in her chances in this match. Hopefully Sam can keep her from finding her confidence