Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #721
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

Crap, DF to hand the crucial break. Other than that DF Sam didn't do a lot wrong in that game, Doi just played great
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #722
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Fuck Sam DF on break point. Doi is on fire at the moment. I am nervous now.
Ado. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:21 AM   #723

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Shit Sam you can't afford to fluff thosw easy putaways
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #724
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

The first time I wasn't paying attention to the score Sam was blitzing Doi.

The second time I wasn't paying attnetion to the score Doi now seems to be blitzing Sam

Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:24 AM   #725

Very good point construction from DOI. SP
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #726
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Oh Sam
Time to lift for the 3rd now
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #727

That wasn't a particularly bad set from Sam, she was simply outplayed by Doi. Needs to really think about her tactics now. She's allowing Doi to play too much on her own terms.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #728

Way to reassert authority. Imperious serving by Sam
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #729
country flag serena_the_queen

serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future

wow. how many aces is that now?
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:30 AM   #730

I wonder whether Sam should take another step into the court to cut off the angle on the Doi serve, which is what is causing her all the problems atm.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #731
country flag Ado.

I think she needs to be more aggressive on Doi's serve. Take a few big swings at it.

I started watching at 5-0. Maybe I jinxed her
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #732

Another fluffed putaway. How costly is that going to be?
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #733
country flag Ado.

Bad miss Sam.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #734

Damn, Sam really had a chance in that game and fluffed it.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #735
country flag Ado.

That is so frustrating to watch