Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #706
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

Sloppy game by Sam there.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #707
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Doi is playing very smart tennis atm. Sam will need to stay sharp, she doesn't want to allow Doi to play the game on her terms.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #708

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

DF for 15-30. Focus Sam
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #709

Sammy serves her way out of a potentially tricky situation.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #710
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Great squash shot to win the point. She is scrambling well which I like.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:05 AM   #711

Doi looking very comfortable on her own serve. This match is not over by any means.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:05 AM   #712
country flag Ado.

Sam needs to put more pressure on Doi's serve.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:06 AM   #713
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Do u have a link to stream please?
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:07 AM   #714
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Do u have a link to stream please?
Www.sportlemon.tv and www.lshunter.tv
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #715

Good hold. Like the way Sam is staying sharp and focused despite her opponent having lifted her game. So often in the past she's crumbled under such circumstances
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #716
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Good hold. Like the way Sam is staying sharp and focused despite her opponent having lifted her game. So often in the past she's crumbled under such circumstances
I agree. Very promising.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #717

Doi is using the angles extremely well atm to keep Sam from putting any serious pressure on her serves.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #718
country flag Ado.

Mistakey Doi time to return. GOAT Doi can go away now.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:17 AM   #719

I hate to say it, but Doi is playing fantastic tennis atm
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #720

Crap, DF to hand the crucial break. Other than that DF Sam didn't do a lot wrong in that game, Doi just played great