Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 175 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:16 PM   #2611
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

So many emotions in only a few weeks! A micro season turned into a 2010 feeling.
For the in-between season there are topics to be discussed:
-The F€&@%%^ coaching file (I know, I know...);
-The turbo-statistics over the very few weeks since Carlsbad —I'm already terrorized by the mega input turned into thread from Anncetcl!;
-The new relationship with fans and it's extension on her FB site (& vice-versa).
Am I missing a point?
B.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 11:49 PM   #2612
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

Haven't been able to watch the final yet but the result is about what I was expecting. Her end to this season has been very promising that's for sure and gives us all hope for 2014 (maybe not Australia but beyond that). Enjoy the off season Sammy

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote