Rebecca Šramková - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 02:59 PM   #16
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Rebecca Šramková

Budapest, 25.000$, 1. round

Rebecca Šramková
- Ágnes Bukta 64 62
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 02:53 PM   #17
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Budapest, 25.000$, 2. round
(Q) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) def. (7) Jasmina Tinjic (BIH) 75 46 61
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM   #18
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Budapest, 25.000$, 2. round
(Q) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) def. (7) Jasmina Tinjic (BIH) 75 46 61

vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #19
country flag elba

Budapest, 25.000$, QF
(Q) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) def. Ana Savic (CRO) 61 63

Rebecca = Unstoppable (tenisovysvet.sk)

Last edited by elba : Oct 4th, 2013 at 01:05 PM.
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #20
country flag elba

from FB Rebecca Šramková official
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #21
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Budapest, 25.000$, QF
(Q) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) def. Ana Savic (CRO) 61 63

Rebecca = Unstoppable (tenisovysvet.sk)
Yeah

Siniakova next, gl

Last edited by vodnar : Oct 4th, 2013 at 02:41 PM.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #22
country flag elba

Budapest, 25.000$, SF
(Q) Rebecca Šramková (SVK) lost Katerina Sinoakova (TCH) 06 26
Very good tournament for Rebecca, now in TOP600
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #23
country flag vodnar

Expected loss, but too harsh ,nevertheless, very good tournament for Rebecca
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #24
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Expected loss, but too harsh ,nevertheless, very good tournament for Rebecca
What does not kill me, makes me stronger.

And the girl is always stronger, please TOP100 within a year.
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #25
country flag elba

Sweet 17

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #26
country flag vodnar

10k$ Umag, Croatia

(1)Agnes Bukta (HUN) v (Q)Masa Marc (SLO)
Iva Mekovec (CRO) v (wc)Ivana Horvat (AUT)
Rebecca Sramkova (SVK) v (Q)Petra Melounova (CZE)
(6)Giulia Sussarello (ITA) v Polona Rebersak (SLO)

Good Luck
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #27
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She seems like she has a lot of talent

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #28
country flag elba

Umag, 10.000$, R1
Rebecca Šramková - Petra Melounova 36 62 64
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #29
country flag vodnar

Umag

1R: Rebecca ŠRAMKOVÁ - (Q)Petra MELOUNOVA 3:6, 6:2, 6:4

edit: damn, elba was quicker again

Last edited by vodnar : Oct 30th, 2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old Oct 30th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #30
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Umag

1R: Rebecca ŠRAMKOVÁ - (Q)Petra MELOUNOVA 3:6, 6:2, 6:4

edit: damn, elba was quicker again
Only important, Rebecca won.